Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We arrive ,but the place is empty

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We arrive  ,but the place is empty - Page 3 Empty Re: We arrive ,but the place is empty

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Shogun stopped cryng and sniffed. She was going to have to find a new stallion. Soon she would be having to take care of 2 foals. She lay down to think.

Back to top Go down

We arrive  ,but the place is empty - Page 3 Empty Re: We arrive ,but the place is empty

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:23 pm

Brave:I come back,im sorry ,i was mean ,i didnt mean 2 ,do you forgive me,thats ok if you dont ,i will understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 am

Dreamer saw the stallion again. She frowned. But he was calm and so was Shogun. She walked very quietly to her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:10 pm

Shogun sniffed again and looked up at him, tears in her eyes. She stood up and said, "its okay," and leaned on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Brave:i promise i will not do that again,

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Rebellion:(female)
We arrive  ,but the place is empty - Page 3 Rebell19
i appear in the garden and call "Zodac, blackthorn!" i walk up to the other horses and say "r they here?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Shogun stopped her crying and kissed Brave, then turned to Rebellion. "They were here a moment ago." she told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:23 pm

"they were just over there." I turn my dial toward the spot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3