Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We arrive ,but the place is empty

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We arrive  ,but the place is empty - Page 2 Empty Re: We arrive ,but the place is empty

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:48 pm

I grin at his willingness.

Back to top Go down

We arrive  ,but the place is empty - Page 2 Empty Re: We arrive ,but the place is empty

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:52 pm

"Shogun, you metioned a stallion named Brave, who is he?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Shogun blushed a little. "Well," she said, "He's my mate, but he was acting a little, well, kurt this morning, so i haven't told him about you yet. I think I should soon though." Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:56 pm

Anna8072 wrote:Shogun blushed a little. "Well," she said, "He's my mate, but he was acting a little, well, kurt this morning, so i haven't told him about you yet. I think I should soon though." Embarassed
Kurt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Dreamer frowned "Do you think him won't like me?" She stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:59 pm

"Well, he wasn't talking much, like he was mad at me or something." she turned to Dreamer. "If he doesn't like you, I still will." SHe nuzzled him on the shoulder. "I hope he likes you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:01 pm

She nuzzled back, but her face was still worried. Who the heck did he like he was? she thought in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:06 pm

(oops im so sorry i gtg. i'll be back on later in bout 2 hrs)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:07 pm

bye Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:11 pm

ooc: Hey nightsky, is blackthorn a unicorn or something? i read merla gives birth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:19 pm

yah ,his wings and horn were made out of his sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 pm

ooc cool

"Well, good night all" dreamer sighed and layed down. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Shogun walked in, but noticed Dreamer sleeping and lay down next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:51 am

Dreamer awoke and smiled at the sight of Shogun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Shogun moved closer to Dreamer, still asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Brave:SHOGUN!!!!!!!i exclaim where have you been????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:26 pm

Shogun leaped to her feet and stammered out, "Brave, please don't be angry with me. You see, I found Dreamer," she nodded her head towards the sleeping filly, "And she had no parents so.... i sort of adopted her. I'm sorry I've been gone for a while, but a stallion's colt had no mother and he asked me to n-nurse him and I did adn ever since then i've been sleeping." She stared at the grouond waiting for his response. "She had no parents," she repeated. "She was all alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Brave:Without asking me??/??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:33 pm

"I'm sorry," Shogun looked shamefully at the grass. "I was going to go tell you after I woke up, and...." Shogun sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:46 pm

Brave:WHy did you wait???(hey,jockeygirl13 has a mare that needs a stallion,she asked me but i have 2 many)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:49 pm

"Because.." Shogun stopped, then continued, "Well, you were a little mad at me the morning before, and I was going to wait for you to, ah, cool down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:53 pm

Brave:i wasnt mad ,but i am now ,WE......Are......Threw......I sigh and walk away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Dreamer popped her head up. She had heard some yelling. She looked at the stallion. Was this Brave? He looked mad and Shogun looked sad. She stood up and walked to shogun. "Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Shogun didn't answer Dreamer. She just put her head to the ground and cried.
(i gtg I'll be back on either later or on saturday night bye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Dreamer looked at the sky. She felt like screaming! This dude "Brave" had hurt Shogun. She didn't know if it was physically or emotionally, but she was hurt and she was going to fix it. She slipped away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next