Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!] Empty ...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!]

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:34 pm

[Please ask before jumping into the RP.]

Masha

Okay, so, as you know.. My name is Masha. You dont like it, get the hell out. I'm a 4 year old Russian Don. Again, If you dont like it, get the hell out.
Here's a bit about me.
I was born in a valley, in a herd led by my mother and father.
The valley was shared with my dad's brother, which was absolutely retarded. Only someone with mental problems [My dad.] could think of sharing a valley with another stallion.
Anyway, my mother was six when my father finally bred her.
12 [Yes, 12.] months later, I was born. Now when I tell you I was huge, I was huge.
My mother's name was Geisha and my dad was Forte. [Retarded name, Retarded horse.]
Here's how they died..
Some freaking idiot foal wandered into the forest, never came back. It's mother went after it, then my mom went out to help, followed by my dad.
I was the only... non-idiot who didnt go out there and get my head ripped off by a cougar.
Now that you know everything that I'm friendly enough to tell you... Here's my story.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I quietly walk through the dark forest, with no fear of anything that may be lerking out there. My head was hanging in fatal [Yes, I was going to die if I just kept walking.] bordem. Yawning, I shake my neck and flick my tail. I sneezed and snorted in disgust as the smell of my own heat circled me. I didnt worry about stallions, let them come. I could just kick the life out of them. [Fear me all you stallions...] I lowered my head to get a mere taste of grass, and then lifted it again and tryed to eat a bright green leaf on a tree. I spit it out and stuck my tounge out at the stupid tree. Hearing distant sounds, I flick my ears unknowingly. I was quite close to a small town.

Shaking my black bay coat, I looked up at the bright blue sky. It was very beautiful that day. Just a few clouds. One looked like somesort of a rose, another looked like a frog. I yawned again and silently layed down, lifting my tail to release my irrisistable scent. I did it on purpose. To attract stallions. Once they came, [Unless they were forcers..] I would either beat the crap out of them, or beat the crap out of them. So they had two idiotic choices. [Most of them choose to get beat up. Obviously..]
I layed my head down and stared up at the clouds, until I heard something rustling in bushes nearby...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Someone... Be that horse! =D Oh, and heres a pic when she was young. Sorry about the fencing in the back.]

...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!] Post-3277-1216655399_thumb

Back to top Go down

...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!] Empty Re: ...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Anyooooooooneeeee? Pweeeeeze? *Sniffle*

Back to top Go down

...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!] Empty Re: ...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 pm

[I will let me just re- read it so I can get the jist and I might have to in bout 15 mins but i'll back again probs 5- 10 mins after that]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 pm

[Oh is it alright if i RP]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:19 pm

[Yesh, Rp! Please.. Ive been waiting for a reply for 2 days or whatever... =D]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Tia- Lua: 2 and half yr old Mare

As I walked through the bush, my tail got stuck in the twigs. I sighed and cursed under my breath. The bush around me rustled and as I tugged I tripped forward out of the foliage and landed next to another horse "Hi, not a great way to make an entrance i know, damn tail got stuck in the bush." I lifted my small framed body of the floor and attempted a proper greeting " Hi my names Tia- Lua, but it's Tia for short."

[brb, 10 mins tops.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm

(Mind if I join)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Masha

Well, that wasnt what I expected. I didnt think it was going to be a puny filly either. I guess she wasnt much younger than me, but, still. Anyway.. I'll shut up now and continue with my story.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I glance at her and snort, standing and shaking my coat. "I understand." I say simply, glancing back at my long tail. It was so long that it almost dragged. I thought it was gross... but there was nothing that I could do about it. "Damn thing..." I mumble before looking back at her. "Tia.. Sounds like Mia.." I say randomly. "Anyway, I'm Masha." I wasnt going to say anything else to this stranger until I got to know her. Yawning, I lower my head and grab some grass, chewing it viciously while I stare down at her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Go ahead and join, the more peoples, the better. x3

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:47 pm

~WildFire~
I was a young colt not alone I was with my sister, Samantha we've been travling for days now and it's been a week after mother died no luck Of being adopted no luck of being alone I then see two young fillies I run to him my sister following "Hello."
...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!] Wildfire
(Wildfire)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Masha

Two fillies and a colt? Geez.. What am I, a foalsitter? No thank ya! I am so outta here..
____________________________________________________________________________________

I snort and flatten my ears so that they were pinned to my head. "Hi... I'm Masha..." I say quietly, my accent strong at that time. "Who are you?" I ask, my voice sounding a little rude. I glance from the filly, to the other filly, to the colt, to the filly, to the colt, to the other filly until I got dizzy. I grab another mouthful of grass as I wait for them to reply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Im looking for a pic of her... Sorry If I space out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Samantha~
"I'm Samantha I pinn my ears "I'm Samantha that's Wildfire." I tell her lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:10 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/15/43/30/05/images11.jpg

[finally found her pic, hehe]

Tia ~ "soooo..... how come you guys are allll.. the way out here..." I said with excitment in my voice. I decided to pull the remaining twigs out of my matted tail

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Samantha~
"We don't know we walked for days." I tell her

Wildfire~
I snort "But shes young I'm 3" I tell them.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Masha

Ugh, young horses are so annoying..

I roll my eyes and snort. "Hi Samantha, Wildfire." I say simply. I look back at Tia and stomp my hoof in boredem. And flies were attacking me. "Well, my dead father's valley was near here. Where exactly was it? Who the hell knows." I toss my head up and down and look toward the treeline.. there it was... my escape route. I shake my head and slowly inch toward it.

Yes, I was desperate for a pic.
...Masha... [Mares, Stallions and Forcers are Welcome. Please Rp!!] Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 pm

"Same here, all the tree's look the same. i'm sure i've been going round in circles" I decided to eat some grass. I notice Masha walking away slowly. I trot happily up to her, "so ... where were you heading."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 pm

"Same here, all the tree's look the same. i'm sure i've been going round in circles" I decided to eat some grass. I notice Masha walking away slowly. I trot happily up to her, "so ... where were you heading."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Wildfire~
I snorted and rolled my eyes I walked over to Tia was beautiful.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:25 pm

"Hey, how are you, wildfire"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Masha

God, what does it take to loose the little freaks?

I sigh as I see Tia coming toward me. I think of an excuse in the short time I had. "Im going to try to find my father's valley." I blurt out before trotting out of the clearing and into the forest. "Thank you Lord.." I mumble. I stop not too far and begin to graze happily. My dark-colored tail, almost black, was swishing around silently. All that could be heard from me was my tail flicking my flank occasionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Wildfire~
"I'm fine." I smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:39 pm

I race to catch up, and finally catch up to her, "come on" i shout to the others.

[she's really persistant, lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Samantha~
I rolled my eyes and caught up my brother falling behind.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm

"hey samantha, where's wildfire" i ask curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Masha

Seriously? You have got to be kidding me...

"Lord Help me.." I growl, staring at Tia. I dash off again, swerving around trees and occasionally a boulder that had fallen from the mountain. I neigh loudly and throw my head back. Widening my eyes, I look up at the mountain. The rocks were shaking and they began to fall. My neigh was probably going to get us all killed. I gallop faster, narrowly avoiding a huge rock.

Lol, I can see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:01 pm

"come on guy's we've got keep up with her, she might be able to get us out of the forest" As i run to catch up with her Aboulder clips the back of my hoof making me trip. After what seemed a life times if tumbling head over heels, I came to a cruel stop at the base of a tree.

[ i think you need a horse sized, fly squatter]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next