Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare to accompany the dark and the cold?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dare to accompany the dark and the cold? Empty Dare to accompany the dark and the cold?

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 am

~~ Dark Abyss ~~

I walk in with long, elegant legs. my tail and mane blew freely in the wind as I made my way over to the meadow and closed my eyes. I rear up and whinny for any other horses around. I didn't know how to act around others, since I only knew my ma and sis and that was so long ago... I shook my mind clear of the thought and stomp my hoof at a fly. My ears were high and curled in the Marwari fashion as I listened for any replys. I smell the air and close my eyes once again, the breeze feeling like a carressing hand, and the grass tickling my dark hooves. I open my eyes and wait for someone.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dare to accompany the dark and the cold? Empty Re: Dare to accompany the dark and the cold?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

- Living Murder -

I panted as I walked along somewhat wet grass. I had ran for miles from my father who decided it was time for me to go. A loud winny echoed in my head. My neck jrked up and I pricked my ears forward before calling back. I tossed my head. I began troting in the direction of the stallions call. My long stride picked up a canter. I stopped in front of the stallion head held high. I refused to show weakness infront of anyone but my mother who had been long gone. "Hello." I greeted without telling my name.

Back to top Go down

Dare to accompany the dark and the cold? Empty Re: Dare to accompany the dark and the cold?

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:59 am

~~ Dark Abyss ~~

I prick my ears foreward and nod a hello to her. I lower my head and graze, still watching her every move. I sneeze and at last speak, my words rough and dangerous "What is your name" I said slowly and raise my head majestically. My long slender neck graceful as it reached the height of yours. I look down on you and wait for your reply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Living Murder

I watched him just as closely. When he sneezed I jumped . I guess I wanst alert enough. "Living Murder but you must call me Murder." I said nodding. I leaned my head down sniffing the grass before looking up. "What about you? You gotta name?" I asked, circleing him closely. My eyes took in him and I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 pm

I pinned my ears at her and walk foreward, then turn around "Dark Abyss" I said and watch you.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Murder

"You look like a Dark Abyss" I grinned walking around the stallion. I stopped my icy blue eyes smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

I snorted at her suddenly getting aggressive "And your point is?" I asked her harshly. Flicking my tail step out of her circle and watch at her with peircing eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Murder

I smirked at his annoance. "I am annoying you arnt I pretty boy?" I asked. Waiting for him to yell. Yelling really wasnt my thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

I snorted and turn around, if this was how other horses were then I really didn't want company "You can just leave if you're going to be like this" I said and lower my head to graze.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Murder had dropped her annoying alert self and began looking foalish. "Im sorry." Her little voice squeaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:08 pm

I perked my ears foreward and lift my head. I look at her "Its ok" I said awkwardly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Murder

"Thank you." I sighed sadly. I wasnt going to try to be bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:23 pm

"What is wrong?" I ask her, feeling embarressed since she seemed alot cooler around me, and I felt really weird.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Murder

"Im always the smallest thing your a hand tller than me and have more power i have nothing." I muttered sadly. I put my head down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 pm

I lower my head and lissten to her "Oh.... um..." I said, unsure of what to say or do. I look over to the side with my eyes but not my head thinking. " I uhh" I say akwardly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Murder

"Ill go if you want." I said sadly turning to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:29 pm

I lift my head and shake it "No please don't " I said sounding desperate "I mean, you can if you want...." I add
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Murder

"I dont hav to." I said looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm

"Ok" I said feeling strange once again
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Murder

I looked at him feeling akward. "But you might not want me around im annoying, stupid, useless, dumb-!" I yelledish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:22 pm

"No you're not, I think you're pretty, smart, and good company" I said, my voice almost a whisper and my eyes watching you but seemed to be blocking out emotions.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Murder

"Why would you think that? its wrong." I said looking down. "Thatts why ive been alone so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm

"It's not wrong" I say; watching her carefully "It's all true, all of it. And I don't just say things for my health you know" I said and smiled for the first time in a long while.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:59 am

Murder

I felt a small smile spread on my lips. "Really?" IU whispered still alittle unsure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm

"Really" I said reasurringly. I dip my head and watch you.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next