Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper To My Soul (PLEASE RP!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whisper To My Soul (PLEASE RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whisper To My Soul (PLEASE RP!)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

~Emily~
"I think I'll be alright." I said faintly but sort of loudly in a way. I feel a short jolt of pain in my back. I reach back there and see blood. "Uhmm, I'll be right back." I said as I ran to the bathrooms. I run into a stall and lift up my shirt so I can inspect what was going on. Since there was a mirror in the stall (thankfully) I turned around and saw it. The blood was dripping off my back but not from any cut. I grabbed toilet paper and wipe off the body fluid. I reveal a long but elegant marking placed on my back. I noticed it was almost a glowing silver color. I trace over the tattoo, seeing the bright cresent moon. I put my shirt back on and walked back to the table.

Back to top Go down

Whisper To My Soul (PLEASE RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whisper To My Soul (PLEASE RP!)

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:53 pm

I nod "Alright" I said, how was I going to tell her, hey im a fallen angel, yea and she would slap me! I sigh and lean back, looking out the window I realize my shirt was white, and wet, my black wings were visible through it so I quickly grabbed my jacket and pull it on, looking around nonchalantly to make sure no one noticed my wings.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 pm

~Emily~
I looked at him carefully. Then I snapped out of it and sighed. "Uhmm.. Are you gonna get anything?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 pm

I hear her and shrug "Nah I'm okay, but tell me, what were you doing out in the rain?" I asked her sincerely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:25 pm

~Emily~
I sighed. He was going to figure out eventually. "I was running away." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:27 pm

My eyebrows furrow in confusion "Why?" I asked, then smile small "Sorry, I was just curious, I always ask tons of questions...."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 pm

~Emily~
"Well........ My mom and dad got divorced and mom my started seeing another man. He was sexualy abusing me but my mom didn't believe me. So I ran away." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 pm

I shake my head "Your mom didn't believe you?" I asked shocked.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

~Emily~
I nodded. "Yeah.. When I was really little I always saw a ghost staring at me from my doorway. I kept telling her and she didn't believe me." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

I tense, knowing a ghosts did exist and always terrifyed the young. I nod "Some family" I said and smile small.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm

~Emily~
I sighed. "Yeah... my father always belived me though. I miss him so much." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 pm

I smile smalle "I'm sorry" I said, unsure of what I was supposed to say.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 am

~Emily~
I looked him. "No, it's alright. You didn't do anything to apologize." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 pm

alright" I said and un my hands through my dark black hair. I take a deep breath and ask her "Do you keep good secrets?" My voice nervous and hesitant.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 pm

~Emily~
I looked at him curiously and nodded. "Yeah, of course." I said while blowing my bangs away from my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 am

Kafzeil~

I figured she wouldn't believe me. What was the sense in telling her then? I sighed inwardly at myself, then took a deep breath and told her, wondering if she would believe me. "Well......... I'm an angel" I said and then it struck me, hard. My wings were black, what if she thought I was a demon? No, I would tell her that I wasn't. I would explain to her that angels had black wings and that only God had white wings. I studied her closely, curious as to how she would react.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2