Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im gonna cry...yet not

Go down

im gonna cry...yet not Empty im gonna cry...yet not

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:03 pm

*sighs* so it was raining all day till about two hours ago, so this means they might not do fireworks cause the grounds to wet...:/ so this means when it gets dark my little brother and i are going to cause havoc with the ones my dad bought us :] sooo im a little sad yet ready for it to get dark....ugh...i have no life yet i do
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

im gonna cry...yet not Empty Re: im gonna cry...yet not

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Ooh, fun yet not XD I went to my grandparents' house last week (they live in the same town as me) my grandpa bought fireworks but in another state since you have to sign the paper that you won't set them off in the state you bought them in, and we did fireworks that night in the backyard, but one came onto the porch where we were and seriously scared the crap (no pun intended) out of their dog and another went in the tree after the little bin they had them in tipped over and then they actually decided to work out ^.^ That's what happens when you've got a grandpa and uncle who act like teens taking care of the fireworks XD

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:23 pm

haha nice! man that sounds like our family! like to the T, ..haha yea my bro and i broke ino the fireworks last night, its really cool and fun putting firecrackers in old dented pop cans, they straighten out, and cutting a hole in a apple then putting two in there :] now thats fun!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down