Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Gonna Take You To Rio

Go down

I'm Gonna Take You To Rio Empty I'm Gonna Take You To Rio

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Name: Blu
I'm Gonna Take You To Rio Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDMT2PAPHxvOSQ4jfDZd-rCtO7FuSgFfDeGB580MDj9Jlg1Dzu4Q

BEfore you read on, I would like someone who has acutally seen the movie. Pm if you would like to reply, don't just go off and reply.

Blu stared down at Penny, watching her hit the alarm clock in frustration. He started making his own noises once it was off the table, Penny's glasses making vision blurry. He went silent once she touched his nose. "Good Morning Blu." She said, getting up.

As they went through their daily routine, Blu couldn't help but sigh happily.

In rio-

Blu was panting as he was shoved in Jewels cage, looking around the fake jungle. He fixed his feathers, banging on the door. "Let me out! Let me out!" He cried, looking around.
Her blue frame approached, and Blu was mesmerized. Silky feathers were illuminated by the faint light of a fake sun in the backround. "An angel, who is getting close-" And the female bird pinned him to ground by his throat. She spoke foreign words. "Eugh, your stepping on my throat..."

Brain dead and bored.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum