Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin for the bidding (plz post)

2 posters

Go down

Assassin for the bidding (plz post) Empty Assassin for the bidding (plz post)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Alex~
i grit my teeth as they lead me through the dim and dirty halls, my hands where chained behind my back and there was a dagger digging into the small of my back. they walk me through the halls, me stuck in between two big rough looking guys, then i get shove into a bright and fancy looking room full of buyers wanting to bye me. i blinked as my eyes adjust to the bright light. yea right! like hell i was going to let someone bye me! when i got the chance i was gone. my sharp green eyes were hard and blank as i looked at them. one man strolls over and lifts up my chin to look me over, "pretty good body" he said in a sick tone. i sneered and spit in his face,getting a slap across the the face, my head snaps to the side, i snarled as pain stings one side of my face. oh he was a dead man when i got free. the rest laugh and comment on my body and how feisty i was. i grit my teeth together as i stare straight ahead at the wall with hard blank eyes. then i get shoved to the front of the room as the bids start. why you ask was a great assassin caught and getting sold? yea it wasnt my fault, my boss betrayed me, so now i was waiting for the right moment to get free, my dirty blond hair hung in my eyes as my cloths were ripped and dirty. oh yea there was going to be hell to pay when i got free

(if you post here, please give me at lest a small paragraph to work with and there will be some cussing and other stuff...thanks!)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Assassin for the bidding (plz post) Empty Re: Assassin for the bidding (plz post)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 pm

{guy or girl? I'll respond}

Back to top Go down

Assassin for the bidding (plz post) Empty Re: Assassin for the bidding (plz post)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:44 pm

(can i post too????)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 pm

(oh shes a girl and i dont care if you post with a guy or girl)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 pm

i yawned and then shouted.."you guys are sick!" and smiled as they all turned.. one of the 'guards' as i called them looked at me shocked.."how did you escape?" "actaully what you caught was a dummy" i said and held up the dummy i had used earlier when they were chasing me.."mind it you thought because i was a kid that you ould catch me.. idiots" i said simply.. i was a former assassin.. in other words i was fired since i didn't get any jobs...
my name was Wolfe,yes i am a girl and yes i was given a boys name...
they looked to the dummy and then me.. i simpyl smiled.. i was in the mood to cause chaos so this was the best thing i could think of..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 pm

{oh, I was planning on posting with a girl anyway, just wanted to know so I don't get it wrong in my post lol Razz }

~Abbigail
I walk down the dark streets, my dark auburn hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. Scowling as a loose strand fell into place in front of my eyes, I grab my bobby pin from off my sleeve and pull the strand back, holding it there while I put the bobby pin in place. My oddly-colored eyes danced around the street, over two mil in my pocket from my latest... Well, maybe I shouldn't go quite that far, I'll just say that my job being a spy/assassin pays well, and it works out just to my liking when the guys underestimate me for being so "feminine". Ha. Yeah right. How could I be too feminine when I carried three guns and usually seven or so knives around with me wherever I went? Eh, whatever. Shaking my head, I started forward again, flashing a false I.D. at the guard and slipping past unnoticed. Walking down the hallway, I pause at each door, listening. Finally I find one where it sounded like people were in and tried the door. Locked. Scowling, I pulled the bobby pin from my hair and picked the lock, though it took a second without my actual kit, but bobby pins still worked for nearly everything. Slipping into the room, putting the pin back in my hair to keep the loose strand in place, I took a seat at the back, scowling at one of the men who looked at me. "Go to hell," I hissed so only he could hear me, ignoring him. I wasn't here to buy. I was here to... Observe. And the money? Just in case.

The girl was led in and my eyes narrowed slightly. These people were such asses. Then another girl yelled out from the crowd, and I smiled. "Well put, well put indeed, though I would've used a few more interesting words," I muttered under my breath to no one in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:10 pm

"grr.. you are such a pest.. hw many times-" said the guard.."hmmm about five times and you've fallen for the same trick" i said to them with a smile and then charged and look to Alex and went over to her..."hey there" i said and the man with the hammer looked to me and i galred baring my unuaslly wolf-like teeth at him.."ok, time to get you out" i said and took a pin from my pocket and freed her with a smile...i was quiet.. i had short natrual grey hair and grey eyes and i wore a brown t-shirt which had gaps like stripes on the sleeves and i wore brown worn leather boots and black trousers...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Alex~
i grit my teeth as the bids start, i was going to kill them all when i got free. then i looked over at a girl who slipped in to the back of the room, i give her a slight smirk then see another girl walk in, i snorted a laugh and looked at them then to guards "so are you going to put up with that or what?" i asked then lean back a little so i could get the bobby pin that was in my back pocket, i bite my lip then smirked slightly when i got it, working fast i unlock the chains then my hands were in as the guards played catch me with the one girl with grey hair, and the other one just watched with a amused look on her face. free my hands i stretch and then looked at the men "well its been fun" i say flashing a bright deadly smile then leaning down i pulled a small knife out of my Vans and then through then at the guards that were now running to me, "see ya" i call out at i slip out while the fight was going. i looked out the hall and then break into a run down the hall
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 pm

{I thought Jester's charrie was already in here..?}

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:17 pm

(yea same here....im confused bt right now thats not hard)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

(well this got confusing fast.........)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 am

(hmm i can't think of anything to say really but oh well)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down