Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior's Way - Assassin. Hero. Legend.

2 posters

Go down

The Warrior's Way - Assassin. Hero. Legend. Empty The Warrior's Way - Assassin. Hero. Legend.

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Beginning of her Past -

Shepherd stood only a yard away from her enemy. She lifted her head, walking slowly over towards him. Letting her long sword cut through the earth. Once her enemy got closer she picked up her pace, as so did the enemy. She threw her sword up and spun around. She went down behind him, as he whirled around Shepherd slung her weapon across his stomach, slicing it clean open. She frooze in her postion, sword still in a straight line after killing him. Her head hung low, eyes locked on the ground below her. She stood up straight. Putting her sword back into its case by her side. Walking over towards the crying baby. Her face had no expressian, not even a smile appeared upon her face when seeing the helpless baby. She put her hands by her swords handle. She unlocked it. As she staired into the baby's eyes. A part of her was saying 'No'. Shepherd locked her sword back in. Picking the baby up by its blanket it was wrapped tightly in. She walked through the forest, with no movement her sword was in her hand and she was cutting down the Pambo swiftly. After that she walked on. Shadowy figures jumped through the air, some were unable to avoide the falling Pambo, and some were coming straight for Shepherd. Without turning around her eyes still locked in the path she walked on. Shepherd swiftly whirled around to slice their heads off. Their heads went flying around Shepherd. As quick as she was, giving no warning she swung around her sword was fastened into another Assassins body. She pulled her sword out, and went for another one, slicing its neck open. After she cleaned up all the mess, the baby was still in her hands, daggling. Shepherd with no expressian of how she was feeling just a blank look on her face, kept on going. The dead assassin bodies behind her lay their. Blood stained Shepherds face and armor.

Storyline -

She was a Legend.
Awore on the Battlefield.
" I have gave you the strongest of all my warriors. An Assassin so Dangerous. That no army could defeat her."
Untill the day.
" You must kill the last of their clan."
She refused his wishes.
" You may burn her past. But she will pay for this betrayal."

" Welcome gal, wonder of the world."
" Your gonna fit right in with the rest of us Outcasts."
One Warrior.
" I knew what you was since the first time you came here. I can smell the blood."
Caught between two worlds.
" I must go. Or you all will be in danger."
" Fellas like you and me. We dont run.......... Ninjas Damn."
To protect a target.
A Hero will stand.
The Warriors way.
" I guess thats the end of them?"
" No..... Its just beginning."

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Warrior's Way - Assassin. Hero. Legend. Empty Re: The Warrior's Way - Assassin. Hero. Legend.

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Remix of the warriors way
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Warrior's Way - Assassin. Hero. Legend. Empty Re: The Warrior's Way - Assassin. Hero. Legend.

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:18 pm

(What should I reply with/how?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 am

Um lemme get to this part. you can either be an Assassin, Ninja, or Outcast...

Shepherd walked days on end in the desert, with the enemy Princess in her arms. Sheherd looked sign she soon came across for miles now. She looked at it blankly, then walking on into the town. She slowly made her way through it, people watched him as her as she did so. She looked at one at top of a fairiswheel. Where a man was sitting, drinking Moonshine. The man said to Shepherd, " Welcome gal, Wonder of the world." Shepherd kept on towards a hotel. a girl was sitting in an ally way throwing rocks at the wall, as she seen Shepherd a smile appeared upon her face.

Shepherd was soon close to the hotel, she stopped by the door. Opening it and seeing nothing up a sand pile and the desert. She sighed, the people behind her laughed. A man said up to her. " I don't like your face." Shepherd glared at him closely. Before someone came up to her. She looked down at him. " So you must be Shepherd. I'm smilely. Good luck for some, bad for others." Smilely loked back down at Ron. Shepherd listened. Not saying a word though. She let him lead her towards where she would be staying. " So this will be the place u will be staying. Where your old friend used to clean clothes here." Smilely said picking up the baby form her arms and putting her into a basket. The baby laughed, watching Shepherd. Shepherd walked around looking at things, she had never seen in her life. After that and Smilely left her alone to herself. Shepherd sat down at her desk, listening and watching a fly buss around.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum