Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing In The Moonlight

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dancing In The Moonlight - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing In The Moonlight

Post by Soul Hunter Wed May 19, 2010 9:45 am

i smiled and said "well come along then, for you are the next 'Alice' the person who will help us and defeat this plague" i said with a maddening grin.
when we got to Underland through a gaint rabbit hole
i transformed into human form and gave a small bow.. i lifted my head and began my welcome.
" welcome 'Alice' of this age,
with every year you tend to change.
this world so stange, you'll feel lost,
but also proud.

everyone here is as mad as can be,
your madness might greaten or even decrese,
you'll find many heights and meet many of us here,
but the person to fear is the bloody red queen.

look over there the queen is dressed in red,
listen to her scram
'Off with your head'

hmm thoose are the words everyone dreads.
would you like to keep your head?

i'll lead you round this dream of a world,
but promise me to never frown.

don't be afraid please follow my advice,
surely you don't even need to think twice.

for soon you wil know
how much my grin is like a glowing cresent moon.

my welcome is finished and you'll be late for tea the others are waiting by that scary oak tree" i said and a maddening smile appeared on my face..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 27, 2010 10:14 am

the ground had only brambles and bald patches.. there was barely any grass there.. the trees were bear ,old and frail... but when i was in this world i became madder than i was above ground.. but you wouldn't know that would you.."also you might want to turn into to human form, un native reatures aen't usually welcome here"
"now, time to find McTwist" i said and my bell ringed..everything fell silent "this is my world Maye, a mad world" i said... "although i might not be seen or heard i'll alway remain in the shadows or beside you" i said... a white rabbit hopped over wearing a blue suit top and carrying a huge pocket watch.. i transformed back into a cat "Cheshire,i'm thoroughly disapointed in you" "oh and why is that" i said "you're late , you're late" "i'm late? i'm not late everyone else is early" i said with a maddening grin "honestly, Hatter is very tempormental again" he said " yes i know, but he'll have my head if i go there" "no that's the queen ,he'll shread you" "no he'll tear me apart and then feed my to the jabberwocky" i said "again that's the red queen" "hmm, what's the difference?" "stop being so difficult Chesh" said a small mouse it was Mallymkun, a brown dormouse wearing mouse sized armour and carrying a mouse sized sword... "but that's who i am" "forget that, who is this?" said McTwist "oh, her... this is Maye, Maye this is Mctwist and Mallymkun" "i prefere Mally" he said annoyed.. i simply grinned again."Cheshire, we are terribly late so you and you... your freind come along and don't go vanishing on us" he said.. "c'mon Maye we have to go".
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm

{I'm soo sorry I haven't been responding, I've been having such a hard time thinking [I seem to have lost my muse in a bunch of my topics] so I'm sorry if it starts taking me awhile to respond and if they get pretty short.}

Like a Star @ heaven Maye
I smile small, not quite the maddening smile Chesh had on her own face, but the one that I usually wore before I got into trouble or did something which most people would believe to be insane, as I listen to their conversation. A mischievous smile. "Hello," I say to them both, pushing my hair behind my shoulder with one hand. I arch my eyebrows slightly, my expression clearly amused as I sent a thought out to Spartan, following Chesh with my long, graceful stride.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 9:05 am

"well, i'm taking a short-cut, come along" i said and made a door appear
when we arrived hatter woke up... "welcome" he said and ame over.. as soon as he saw me he picked me up by the collar "what is a pesky, rotten furball doing here?" "Hatter!" shouted Mally... "thank you" he said weakly and then put me down ignoring me "you're so tempormantal" i said...
"Hatter now is not the time to be arguing with Cheshire... we need to work togetherand we have help.. and no it is not Alice but she is probably better.. her name is Maye... Maye this is Hatter and Hare"
The Marsh Hare.. or Hare as we call him threw a cup saying "you're late for tea"
"yeah, yeah i've had that already" i said

ooc- here are descriptions of them

Mad Hatter - pale skinned, ginger hair, tall, wears an old suit with odd socks, light green eyes and rather Mad, eyes turn orange when angry.

Marsh Hare - brown rabbit , scared of everything, wares the top half of a purple suit.

also don't worry about it.. ok...Smile
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:07 am

Hatter sat down and made everyone sit in a chair even me.. whilel Hare became facinated with a cup and soon.. Hatter then poured us some tea and handed it out "now then.. enjoy" he said smileing.
"why do you get the bigger seat? i still don't understand it.." i said and crossed my arms one ears up straight and the other flopped down.." ah that's because it's his table and his chair"answered McTwist.."but still" i said and then played aroudn with a cream biscuit...

ooc- hello you still here?????
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2