Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

// Tear you A P A R T [advanced post]

Go down

// Tear you A P A R T [advanced post] Empty // Tear you A P A R T [advanced post]

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Got a big plan, his mind's set, maybe it's right
At the right place and right time, maybe tonight
In a whisper or handshake sending a sign
Wanna make out and kiss hard, wait never mind

Night. Night is her calling. Slithering and slinking through the inky blackness, the she-viper roams. Her pelt was cut from the material of the witching hour, each piece stretched tightly over her willowy frame. Moving with the silent grace of a jungle cat, the charcoal painted faye stalked through the forest; awaiting her prey. Oh yes, the ebon maiden shivered with anticipation, she would quench her thirst tonight with the screams and shrieks of an innocent victim. There would be one last word on their lips as the light of life fled from their eyes; Blackfire. The thought caused a breathless sigh to escape from her full lips and her obsidian eyes to flicker. Her name would be hissed from ear to ear, fear coloring their voices as they glanced around them, as if just uttering her name would bring the onyx femme bursting out of the night to slit their throats.

Late night, in passing, mention it flip to her
Best friend, it's no thing, maybe it slipped
but the slip turns to terror and a crush to like
when she walked in he froze up, leave it to fright

Caught up in her fantasies, Blackfire almost didn’t notice the sudden stillness of the forest. Stopping and keeping low to the ground, the sooty dame reached out with her sharply tuned senses, awaiting for whatever was near to make the mistake of revealing itself. Silence, most others would have moved on by now, writing the stillness off as a coincidence. But Blackfire knew better, much better, so she complied and decided to play the waiting game. Petite bodice rigid, the dusky mare finally heard it; The small expel breath of a relaxed creature. A sly grin crept slowly across her ebony maw as she pinpointed the sound. The creature was directly to her left, about five meters. And from the sound of it’s footfalls, it was of a medium build…. She guessed it was an equine or something lighter…. A deer maybe.

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak
And you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak
escape was just a nod and a casual wave
Obsess about it, heavy for the next two days

Jeweled eyes glinting in the small bit of moonlight that filtered through the boughs and leaves above, Blackfire moved forward with a quick but soundless determination. Whatever was here would die tonight. There was no negotiation on that topic. Mmmm…. Here it is, the silence before the pounce, before the snake strikes. Next to the moment of her victim’s death, it was her favorite time of the hunt. Closer now, ever closer. One more step and you will be there, one more step and you can end their pathetic life. Pausing, coiling her muscles. They were taught; ready to spring. The midnight mare surged forward.

It's only just a crush, it'll go away
It's just like all the others it'll go away
Or maybe this is danger and you just don't know
You pray it all away but it continues to grow

Her body collided heavily with the doe and the creature fell with a dull thud to the ground. But the dainty Arabian was ready for the impact and kept her footing. Standing above the shocked creature, drinking in it’s mortified expression with unmeasured joy. Raising her right front leg, the shadow-souled femme brought her dangerously sharp hoof slamming down on the two thin buckskin legs of the doe, crushing them with an unsettling grace. The petrified mammal screeched a blood freezing scream that filled Blackfire’s ears and sent pleasant shivers tracing down her ridged spine and into her ebony heart.

I want to hold you close
Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes girl
So lovely, it feels so right
I want to hold you close
Soft breath, beating heart
As I whisper in your ear
I want to fucking tear you apart

The delicate white bones of the tan pelted animal split through the skin and glowed brightly in the moonlight…. Almost as bright as the smile worn by the sadist mare. Oh little friend She cooed in her lilting voice Are you in pain? Grinding her dagger-like hoof into the mangled legs of the doe, the demon fea relished the pained cries flying from the mouth of the deer. She stood silent for a moment, soaking in the sound as it echoed around her then faded into the night. She loved that sound. She loved how it wrapped gently around her, caressing her and whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

Then he walked up and told her, thinking maybe it'd pass
And they talked and looked away a lot, doing the dance
Her hand brushed up against his, she left it there
Told him how she felt and then they locked in a stare
They took a step back, thought about it, what should they do
Cause theres always repercussions when you're dating in school
But their lips met, and reservations started to pass
Whether this was just an evening or a thing that would last

Why, little friend she whispered lovingly It seems you are…. she trailed off to lift her leg and snap the remaining two appendages. enjoying this, yes? A delighted laugh snaked it’s way up her windpipe and out of her mouth. Leaning down to the bloody ‘little friend’ Blackfire grinned maliciously and whispered You are going to die tonight, doe. There is no escaping this. When you get to wherever you are going after your death, spread the word that there is a new creature to fear. A dry chuckle interrupted her speech And her name is Blackfire At the sound of her name, the doe whimpered and struggled, she must have heard of the infamous mare and her murders…. All the more reason to make this interesting.

Either way he wanted her and this was bad
Wanted to do things to her it was making him crazy
Now a little crush turned into a like
And now he wants to grab her by the hair and tell her
I want to hold you close

Curling back her lips, the sable hued dame showed her gleaming ivories, still glistening scarlet with the blood of her last victim. Lunging forward, the sooty maiden sunk her tapered teeth into the neck of the deer and yanked backwards, pulling and tearing at the windpipe. Releasing her hold to look fondly at the gaping holes overflowing quickly and pouring out rivers of blood, Blackfire’s eyes locked with that of the doe’s and she watched intently as the weakling exhaled deeply and died. A small smirk toyed with the edges of her mouth as she backed her endside into a thick tree as not to be ambushed and started to lap up the blood of her kill.

Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes girl
So lovely, it feels so right
I want to hold you close
Soft breath, beating heart
As I whisper in your ear
I wanna fucking tear you apart

word count: 1279
picture if needed: https://2img.net/h/i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/kallie_06/blackfire.jpg [and yea. the image is mine.]
other: please, if you are going to reply, put some detail and work into it. over 300 words would be sufficient. it really doesnt take that long if you think about it :]
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

// Tear you A P A R T [advanced post] Empty Re: // Tear you A P A R T [advanced post]

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 pm

-bump-
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum