Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christy Comes for a new ship and a crew

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Christy Comes for a new ship and a crew Empty Christy Comes for a new ship and a crew

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am

Christy~
I came up to a port in Tortuga and tied my ship and stepped out my long coat flowing behind me and the hood over my eyes I walked down the street avoiding the few cars and a braying donkey on the side of the road and walked into the bar ducking to avoid a blow from a beer bottle I mumbled under my breath and sat at a table in the back room and got myself a drink and sighed taking out some stuff and looked at it setting my drink off to the side
Christy Comes for a new ship and a crew Original

Back to top Go down

Christy Comes for a new ship and a crew Empty Re: Christy Comes for a new ship and a crew

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:58 am

I looked up from my maps and papers and looked around.One elbow on the table, I leaned on it my hair falling over the table. I reached down in my pocket pulling out a small picture of the ship I was planning to comendeer she was known as 'The Interceptor' she was one of the fastest ships on the seas other than the Black Pearl. I sighed and put it down on the desk.

Back to top Go down

Christy Comes for a new ship and a crew Empty Re: Christy Comes for a new ship and a crew

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:56 pm

*a glass slams down next to her as I slid down into the chair opposite hers.* "hey Christy, nice to know ur still around"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:04 pm

I smirked at him "Nice to see you too, Will." I said sarcastically looking at him from under my hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:15 pm

*with a flick of my wrist her hood was off, my dagger in my hand that had cut the strings. I lower it slightly and grin.* "I see you still have that scar that we departed with." *I refer to the small one along her left jaw line. I tilt back in my chair and put my boots on the wooden table, lifti g a glass filled with rum to my smilin lips.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:18 pm

I sneered "Ass." I knocked the glass out of his hand and it's contents spilled onto the floor I looked at him the expression on my face was not thrilled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 am

I grin and look down at my shirt, wiping the few droplets that had spilled on me. Then I look up smilin slyly again. "well of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 am

"Yeah uh huh, that's just you." I smirked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 am

I nod agreeingly. "so who's ship you thieving from now?" I say with a teasing smirk, knowing well that we all thieved from our ships...except for those of us on the Ta Dalma...for the consequences were so harsh that no one spoke of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 am

I looked at him "The Interceptor. But I'm planning on finding a crew first. That's sorta why I came here." I said as I took my hooded cloak off my shoulders and fixed the strings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 am

I look at her thoughfully an nod approvingly. "well this is the place to come when u need a crew"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 am

"Mhm. Know anyone?" I said sarcastically

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 am

My head cocks to the side and my eyebrows shoot up. "I know everyone and anyone that matters." I grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 am

I rolled my eyes with a smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 am

"Try the bar down the street, there are always willing souls there." I say with twinkling eyes, the rum starting to affect me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am

"Fine, just don't get too drunk." I smirked patting him on the head and walked out swaying my hips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:57 pm

*Her pat made me loose balance and I fell to the floor and I smirk* "I'll try not to!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 pm

I laughed and slammed the door behind me and walked to the next bar down the street and stepped in my boots clunking on the floor as I walked looking around it I saw Ex members of the East Indian Trading Co. and sneered then walked to a table leaning back in my chair ad plopping my feet on the table waving over a person to get me a bottle of Rum I got it and took a big gulp and then set it down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:31 pm

I look around the bar as I get to my feet. I adjust the double bladed sword at my hip so it wasn't off balance. Picking up my bottle of Rum I dust the top of it off with a little chuckle and shake of the head, then I take a good swig of it, sighing loudly as it leaves my mouth. I stumble to the bar and slam it down on the long table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:31 pm

I had gotten quite a few new crew members and walked back down to where Will was to watch him make a fool of himself holding a bottle of rum in my hand as I leaned back against the counter taking a drink and smirked as I watched him, it had always amused me to see him drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:42 pm

I turn around and see her, a wide drunk grin plastered to my face. "When dith you geh hur?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:22 pm

I smirked at him leaning back my arms stretched aross the couter in my right hand I held my rum "A while ago." I said as I took another drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:53 pm

"Huh" I smirk then fall backwards unconcious...my Rum spilling all over me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 pm

I laughed loudly and stood up and walked to him and kneeled down my knees popping as I did and picked up the rum bottle that had fallen having to pry it from his fingers"idiot." I smirked and stood back up and slid the bottle onto the counter and then grabbed his wrist and dragged his limp body outside then dropped his arm having him slightly sit up I couldn't wait for him to have a hangover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I realized he stunk and wrinkled my nose "Man Will you stick." I leaned away

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next