Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Dream and Deathstone's Herd

Go down

Broken Dream and Deathstone's Herd Empty Broken Dream and Deathstone's Herd

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Skull Crusher: I watch the rest of the small herd from the top of a hill, with my head held high and my silver mane and tail blowing in the wind like banners. When Broken Heart and Deathstone were gone I was in charge, which was most of the time. I hear the pounding of hooves and look up seeing two forms running toward us, one white, glowing like a ghost in the shadows and the other blacker then night. I smirk, knowing it was the two leaders. I trot down the hill to greet them, the silver chain around my neck rattling.

Black Fire: I watch as Skull trots over to the leaders and sigh, standing under a willow tree with Dark Secret and Shadow of Moonlight standing near me, the filly also watching the stallion. I look around and see Black Widow standing alone then lower my head and graze as Shadow does the same ignoring the rest of us as always.

Broken Heart: I run toward my herd next to Deathstone at a full out gallop. I smirk seeing Skull trot down the hill to greet us and slow down to a walk. I stop when he gets to us and watch as he bows saying "Hello, I assume the mission was a success." I smirk as he raises again, towering over us, and nod "Hello, Skull, and yes the mission was a success" I walk around him and over to the hill climbing up it to take my rightful place, watching calmly as the stallion walks back to the others and Deathstone go over to Black Widow.

Back to top Go down

Broken Dream and Deathstone's Herd Empty Re: Broken Dream and Deathstone's Herd

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Zyte walked in slowly, glancing round nervously. She stood near a dark tree, hoping the horses here wouldn't spot her before she wanted them too. She shook her liver chestnut coat, making the light silver necklase swing round her delicate neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Broken Heart: I hear the sound of hooves and my head snaps over and I see a mare standing under a tree in dark. I lay my ears flat against my head and snort cantering down the hill toward the mare.

Deathstone: I smile Black Widow, who was like a sister to me, then look over and Broken Heart galloping toward a tree and follow her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:57 am

Zyte: I see the two horses running down to me so i set out into the light, lowering my thin, arab head down to them. I glance up to them slowly "I am sorry for trespassing on your land. I didn't know this belonged to anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Broken Heart: I slip to a stop in front of her , staying in the dark, and snort "I do not own the whole land, I only own this meadow" I hold my head high as the satanic cross on my shoulder glow red "Who are you"

Deathstone: I stop beside Broken Heart and watch the mare unemotional, if she was of no use to us or Satan we would kill her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:53 am

Zyte lifted her head up high and proud "I'm Zyte." She flicked her tail round her, watching these two horses carefully with blazing eyes. "Can you tell me where i am?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Broken Heart: I pin my ears flat agianst my head and glare at the mare "You are in Twilight's Lasting Moon"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:41 am

Zyte frowned at his glare and dropped her head a bit "I'm sorry...i was looking for somewhere to stay and wondered if i could stay here...just for a while?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:24 am

(Broken Heart is a mare)

Broken Heart: I nod "Fine" I turn around and walk back up the hill

Deathstone: I watch Broken Heart walk away then trot back to Black Widow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 am

(oh sorry)

Zyte let out a small sigh then she walked over to a patch of long grass and stared to graze. She flicked her tail round her, not knowing she was in heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:15 pm

-Zafina roared from the mountain above with a shrilling neigh, he watched the other curiously.He snorted and raced down the hill, skidding to a stop in front of the horses-
This is my land, you know, you suppose to ask of permission first.
-His eyes glowed with hatred-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:17 am

Zyte jumped at the sound. She span round and looked up at the large stallion calmly. "So, i can't stay here then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:21 am

Broken Heart: I look at him boardly from the top of the hill and walk over to him with Deathstone and Skull flanking me

Black Widow: I watch Deathstone walk away and back further into the shadows watching the stallion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:07 pm

-He eyed the mare and spoke-
You can stay, but you must be close around with me, you forgot to ask of permission.I see your not with those two...
-He pointed his muzzle at the others then looked at her-
So you may come with me.
-He walked over to the stallion-
You may stay here.. but you do NOT claim even this part or any part of my land.
-He swished his tail and started walking away-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:24 pm

(Broken Dream is a mare, the only stallion is Skull Crusher)

Broken Dream: I snort and toss my mane then turn around and walk over to the others with Deathstone and Skull behind me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:06 pm

(he went to the stallion??...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:25 am

Zyte shuddered and walked after the large stallion. He scared her for reason, maybe because he was so tall and muscular or maybe for some other reason. She dropped her head down and walked to his side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:39 pm

He nickered to her reassuringly and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Zyte smiled slightly "So are we going to your herd now? Oh, and are there any strict rules i have to follow? I don't want to get on anyone's bad side." She flicked her tail round, wondering where they would be going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:25 pm

He looked back at her then back forward and kept walking. "I dont have a herd..i did but they disappeared." he snorted and shook his mane."And no.." he sped up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Broken Dream: I rear up scream lashing out at an invisable enemy then land galloping away with Deathstone and the others following behind me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down