Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

katie lies alone in the night

Go down

katie lies alone in the night Empty katie lies alone in the night

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 pm

katie: i lay on the thick grass counting the stars that speckled the sky and made it glitter. i was at star number 567. i sighed and gave up putting my hands behind my head my thick black hair fanned out on the ground like a blanket. i looked at the moon as it twinkled high above me in the middle of the sky in the distance i could hear wolves howling at it ardently. it sounded like a synphony with the cries of foxes and the hoots of night owls. i listened carefuly not moving. i could ave out the faint chirping of crickets mixed with the sound of fish darting thruogh the water. i single tear rolled down my cheek as i looked back to the glisening sky. i sat up and sighed once more and shivered but refused to build a fire. i picked up a flower and plucked its pettals off one by one. counting them as i did. 13 pettals, tossed the leafless stem in descust. i layed back down and thaught about the wolves in the distance

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down