Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Eye needs a mate.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dead Eye needs a mate. Empty Dead Eye needs a mate.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:24 pm

Dead eye lands on one of the clouds and thinks of having a mate he has been loely lately but he does not like being sad about it.

Back to top Go down

Dead Eye needs a mate. Empty Re: Dead Eye needs a mate.

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 pm

CALYPSO:

Dead Eye needs a mate. Calyps12

i land on the cloud, i am out of breath and i am tired. i will just take a nap..... i thought to myself. then right befor i fell asleep i saw the dragon. i hopped to my feet and said " where am i?" confused
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Merla wrote:CALYPSO:

Dead Eye needs a mate. Calyps12

i land on the cloud, i am out of breath and i am tired. i will just take a nap..... i thought to myself. then right befor i fell asleep i saw the dragon. i hopped to my feet and said " where am i?" confused
Dead eye heard her and said you are at cloud kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:43 pm

CALYPSO:

" oh dear me..." i blushed and said " i took a wrong turn back at the emrald river... maybe if the course was reversed somehow.... no i was flying north...." i was trying to figure out how i had landed in such an awkward place. "hmmm....." i then remembered the dragon and i whirled around, i saw him gazing at me and i smiled sweetly " um, do u kno directions to the Eternal Twilight? i got lost..." i trailed off and twiddled my fingers nervously
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:46 pm

" oh dear me..." i blushed and said " i took a wrong turn back at the emrald river... maybe if the course was reversed somehow.... no i was flying north...." i was trying to figure out how i had landed in such an awkward place. "hmmm....." i then remembered the dragon and i whirled around, i saw him gazing at me and i smiled sweetly " um, do u kno directions to the Eternal Twilight? i got lost..." i trailed off and twiddled my fingers nervously
Um it is right over there you know how tou see all the trees that is where you need to goDead Eye needs a mate. Dragons_-_Black_Dragon_cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:48 pm

CALYPSO:

" oh! thank u so much! i will find some way to repay u someday but right now i have to go home" i gave the dragon a quick hug and i flew towards home
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 pm

" oh! thank u so much! i will find some way to repay u someday but right now i have to go home" i gave the dragon a quick hug and i flew towards home
Huh well i ghess she is not interested in me Neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:54 pm

CALYPSO:

i heard his remark and giggled i turned back and said " of course not, silly! im only a day old! see this goddess, nyx, she is good friends with me. so she gave me and my brother a magic potion that made us grow up in a matter of minutes. so obviously im not interested in u. im too young" i then smiled at him and waoted, seeing if he was going to say more
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:56 pm

i heard his remark and giggled i turned back and said " of course not, silly! im only a day old! see this goddess, nyx, she is good friends with me. so she gave me and my brother a magic potion that made us grow up in a matter of minutes. so obviously im not interested in u. im too young" i then smiled at him and waoted, seeing if he was going to say more
Oh sorry you just look so much like a grown dragon ha laughed haha! Laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:58 pm

i laughed and said " well that was what nyx was intending! well i got to go so ill see u later!" and i sped off towards home
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:01 am

Merla wrote:i laughed and said " well that was what nyx was intending! well i got to go so ill see u later!" and i sped off towards home
Bye huh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:14 am

[/i]im Flying and then i see a dragon he looks like the one who attacked me i swoop down [b] YOU.....YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ATTCKED ME i bear my teeth ready to kill him and wait for a reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:15 am

[img]Dead Eye needs a mate. Dragon18[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:16 am

Sammy wrote:[/i]im Flying and then i see a dragon he looks like the one who attacked me i swoop down [b] YOU.....YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ATTCKED ME i bear my teeth ready to kill him and wait for a reply
I`m new here i never hurt anyone he said worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:18 am

i relaxe a littel but still on guard im new here too i was rescued when i crshed by a pair of dragons and their kids you have probably seen the irl but we havent she hasnt been back for a while since she seen nyx but i was attacked a few weeks back and you look just like him im sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 am

Sammy wrote:i relaxe a littel but still on guard im new here too i was rescued when i crshed by a pair of dragons and their kids you have probably seen the irl but we havent she hasnt been back for a while since she seen nyx but i was attacked a few weeks back and you look just like him im sorry
Oh that`s fine he laughs a bit and says do you have a mate? cuz i don`t.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:22 am

i look at him puzzeled and ask you dont find me unatarck=tive cause of my scare's and my ripped wing? but no i dont have a mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 am

Sammy wrote:i look at him puzzeled and ask you dont find me unatarck=tive cause of my scare's and my ripped wing? but no i dont have a mate
Oh Smile he said happily so do you want to be my mate.........or how about we don`t be mates cuz we barely know eathother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:26 am

i laugh at how happily he becomes and say we can learn about each other and still be mates but yes i will be your mate and learn about you at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:27 am

Sammy wrote:i laugh at how happily he becomes and say we can learn about each other and still be mates but yes i will be your mate and learn about you at the same time
Ok!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 am

i laugh at him and fly up he why dont you follow me for a bit i want you to meet my family

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:31 am

Sammy wrote:i laugh at him and fly up he why dont you follow me for a bit i want you to meet my family
O-ok he flew up a little bit nervous to meet her family for the first time and he said "you are a good flyer" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:32 am

i laugh and say no not really you just happen to catch me on a good day and laugh at my littel joke ii look at him and say dont be nervous their great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:33 am

Sammy wrote:i laugh and say no not really you just happen to catch me on a good day and laugh at my littel joke ii look at him and say dont be nervous their great
Ok but what if they don`t like me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:35 am

ohh dont worrie they will ( i made another strip in enternal Twilight)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum