Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer! - Page 3 Empty Re: Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:09 pm

I ignore the childish mare laughing on the ground. Obviously she needed to get laid.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer! - Page 3 Empty Re: Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm

"It was?"I circled him already plotting out an evil way to pay him back.The thought struck my mind.She smirked the evilness glowing in her eyes.I would no longer be the mare that got pushed around.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:12 pm

scarlette: i see him and smirk knowing what he was thinknig i stand up and look at him "how many foals do you think i've had?" i ask him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:12 pm

I snicker, "yes, you fell for my trance." I watch with keen eyes. I glare at S. "Obvioulsy more than i want to know"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:15 pm

scarlette: i smirk "yea..eh what can i say..big flirt" i grinned looking at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:17 pm

I laugh, "Obviously, i mean look at you. Any stallion could easily take advantage of that"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm

scarelette: i laughed "nah i can take down any stally but its funn toying with them" i smirked and flick my tail again
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Ivory~
I decided I would stick around for a while her alleys got prepared.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm

I roll my eyes at Scarlett acting like a typical hoeish mare. then i looked back to Ivory, "Sorry baby" and chuckled.

(just letting you know a head of time Faye. I dont play with magic or mythical creatures and my stallion will win no matter what.)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:05 pm

"No need."I smirked with a new attitude.
My eyes danced with enjoyment of my plan....
(Me either...)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 pm

I rolled my eyes at both the mares. I stood at center field waiting for more mares.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Ivory~
Then I groaned feeling a kick."F**k you."I mumbled rolling my eyes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Twilight's Lasting Moon -
I walk in shaking my long thick mane, i was taller than all of them but to me it didn't matter my eyes were gentle i raise my handsome head revealing my deep blue eyes as my fetlock flies back then flops back over them i swish my tail then shake my head and graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Apple Spice-
I stand in the shade of an apple tree not far off from the other horses. I smile to myself as i see the new (stallion?) walk in. The other one stood off to the side. The one mare seemed pissed, but &*#%! She deserved it since she fell for it. I snorted and ate one apple before i walked over to the second stallion. the sun made my cinnimon colored coat gleam and my mohogany(sp) eyes glint. The tossed my brown mane to one side and smiled a sweet and gentle smile as i nickered to him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 pm

(ya he's a stallion)

Twilight's Lasting Moon: I look at her and take a quick bite of the sweet grass I was near

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm

"sorry, but I couldn't help but notice you from over yonder. I am Apple Spice" I smile warmly up at him
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm

I look down at her and smile handsomely my thick fetlock falling over my beautiful blue eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Apple spice~I cock my head to the side, gazing up at him with big, curious brown eyes and wondering why he hadn't spoke. "Do you not speak?" I ask him in a smooth voice sounding like a breeze blowing through an apple orchard in antumn.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 pm

I still look at her with kind gentle eyes "I do, It's nice to meat you. I'm Twilight's Lasting Moon. You may call me Twilight Moon or Twilight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:34 pm

I smile, "Its a pleasure to meet you Twilight Moon or Twilight" I giggle all girlish then blush and turn away "sorry, I mean Twilight" I swish my long flowing tail
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 pm

I chuckle quietly and nuzzle her small muzzle with my drafty nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 pm

My smile broadens. I look him over again, taking a slight step back as I realized how big he really was. I was so petite next him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 pm

I chuckle "Surprised by my size hun?" I flex my huge muscles they ripple in the sun under my blue and pearl zebra coat i toss my fetlock out of my face revealing my gently eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:55 pm

I give my head a small shake. My mohogany eyes travel him all over and back to his face. I smile a walk up to him. "Where is your mate?" I ask
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:06 pm

"don't have one. I'm free for the taking." I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next