Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

Post by Glass Prison Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:37 pm

(just putting it out there, he is a forcer. He doesnt want love, just wants to mate with your mare and spread in genes.)

I smile warmly down at her. "I am Leo" I say with a kind and gentle voice.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

Post by Faye Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:39 pm

(ok it is her thoughts)

"My pleasure"I nickered.I flicked my tail spreading my scent around him.Teasing him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:42 pm

"Mhm" i mummble trying to retain my natural habits.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:44 pm

I walk around him,teasing him.I grin wanting to see his reactions.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:48 pm

what i was about to do would most definitely scare her and scar her for life but it is what i do and how i was raised. I let my scenes get the best of me. "come with me Ivory" i say, my words slipping out heavy with seduction almost like a hiss. I held her gaze, locking my eyes with her putting her into a trance. I started to lead her into the trees.....

(THIS IS STILL BY ARCTIC RUSH, JUST ON MY SISTERS PROFILE!)

Last edited by shezawesome15 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm

scarlette: i snort watching them and rolled my eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:52 am

I turn to Scarlett and wink
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:30 pm

I shooked my head trying to get out of the trance.I couldn`t.I suddenly dug my sharp hooves into the ground and said firmly"No."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:55 pm

I was used to this. "Im not going to do anything horrid, love. I just want to show something." I smile again, keeping her eyes locked on mine.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:32 pm

scarlette: i hear him and rolled my eyes "wow he knows how to work it" i mumble to myself
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:16 pm

I turned around to face Scarlett. I meet her gaze and then pulled away to continue coaching the mare into the trees.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:40 am

Ivory~
I took a wary step forward and paused not completely trusting how sneaky he was acting.I suddenly fell back into the trance and pranced after him into the forest.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 pm

scarlette: i watch and shake my head "wow, sad"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 pm

I smile evily as we enter the woods. I think one last time at how horrid i am acting. I cant help what i was born to do. Before Ivory knows whats happening, I leap forward and mount her. I thrust a few times and then pull away sweating. "Good Day Babe" I say to her and trot out of the woods and over to the creek, ignoring Scarlett.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 pm

I pin my ears and gallop up to him.I leap and land on his back.I bit his spine forcing him down on the ground.My plan was to humiliate him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:49 pm

scarlette: i watch the seance play out before me and burst out laughing "wow playa thats how it works"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:51 pm

I only chuckle as i lay on the ground. "Hey, hun you fell for it" I easily toss her off me and stand up. I shake out my coat.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:52 pm

scarlette: i look at him thinking and flick my tail
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:55 pm

I am still aware of Scarlett behind me and Ivory in front. I snort.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:58 pm

scarlette: i look at him and chuckled "what dont like two mares close to you?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:59 pm

I turn around to look at her, "Obviously i do, why do you think i took her into the woods?" I jerk my head in Ivory;s direction.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:00 pm

I reared up and smacked him in the face with my hoof.When I landed I screamed at him."You nasty,dirty,stallion!You should go live in a hole!All you want to do is please yourself.You don`t care about anybody else!"I was no longer pure.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm

scarlette: i bust out laughing again this was just so funny
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:05 pm

I laugh at her pitiful attempt to hurt me. My cheek only sting for a fraction of a second. "I appreciate for complements. Again, it was your choice"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm

scarlettet: i roll on the ground laughing at them
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next