Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helis Havoc

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Helis Havoc Empty Helis Havoc

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 am

*I gallop in not knowing if Fear was coming or not. I slide my unicorn to a stop and slip off his back. I rub his neck and send him to stand under a tree. I look at a nearby cave* "Oh! Its perfect! This is where I will live" *I raise my hands in some motions, a rock bed raised up on one side of the huge room another wave of the hand and moss and leaves billow in, landing on the once hard bed, making it soft. I wave again and two stalls appear at the back of the cave. I whistle, my unicorn canter in and stops next to me.* "Good boy" *I say smiling while taking my things off him, then I send him to a stall. Both stalls bedded down in dried grass and moss*

Back to top Go down

Helis Havoc Empty Re: Helis Havoc

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:47 am

*He Rides in,and slows His big boy to a stop,he gently slides of while the unicorn is still in motion,he takes his daggers out and throws one to a tree and the other to another tree,he pats his unicorn and lets him free,he starts to carve into the trees,the signs of him an Helis.he finishes and the daggers fly into his hands,he puts them back in the lace on his shoes and look at the cave* Its great *He says again with no remarks and looks around,he then signaled his uni over and whispered to him and the uni set off on a gallop* Ok,so..i guess we are settling here *he says with a bit of innocence* Water..water..*He says too himself* Ill be back *He turns into his water hellhound and bounds off into the forest*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:55 am

*I smile when he gets here* "Glad you came!" *I say calling after him. I turn hearing my uni making a fuss in his stall. I instantly know why* "Alright" *I let him out so he can run around and graze, he stays close by. I wait for Fear to return. I start a fire and put a pot of water over it. Using all the water I had with me. Walking over to the saddle bags i pull out some meat and cut it up along with some veggies. Afters the water started boiling I put in the veggies and meat. I roast some of the meat over a spit, and doing the rest into smoked jerky for the winter to come*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:01 am

*He returns with sacs of water,as he walks in he turns back into an elf with 5 giant bags of water* Here you are,some water*He looks at her and smells the food with no remark* It looks good *He whistles For his Uni and he gallops over with 2 dead male elk carcasses on his back,his horn filled with blood* Atta boy*pats him* You did wonderful *He starts to carve and takes the rake on both male elks and turns them into swords..5 swords come out of each rake,which leaves 20 little swords,he takes the hides and makes them into blankets for the Uni's he gives one to yours and one to mine* There were are*He looks away,then stares at her for a moment then pats his uni and lets him graze*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 am

*I smile warmly up at him* "Thank you. Hilum what do you say?" *My uni walks over to Fear and nudges him on the shoulder then retreats quickly to his stall* "Theres some food for them in their stalls" *I wave a hand an a deep basin rises up, I put the water in it. It was deep enough for a bath. I look at him while I pour it in, accidently spilling some* "opps" *I laugh lightly and wipe it up quickly. While he wasn't looking I undressed quickly and slid into the water, speaking softly like i had before. The water heated up swiftly and steam settled on the surface of the water. I sigh relaxing, my muscles being releaved from travel* "Lovely swords by the way, Fear"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 am

*He Reverts his eyes and lets his uni go eat* Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:24 am

*I come to the edge of the basin and fold my arms on top of it* "Where did you learn your skills? They are magnificent" *I smile and pull my hair up, clipping it up with a shell then fold my arms again*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:26 am

*He continues too Look away* They Come naturally*He Watches the Unicorns,and continues to revert his eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 am

*I watch him. Whistling I call my uni, he comes immediately* "Time for you bed buddy" *I say lovingly to him and stroke his face before I let him go to his stall and lay down. The water started getting cold so I said more words and they heated up again. The steam rose up and floated about the room. I swam to the middle of the basin and floated there, watching Fear closely. He is different from the rest. I think*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 am

*Finds a rock and Site on it,still facing away from you,he closes his eyes,and turns around and grabs his coat from a tree branch and puts it on the reverts eyes and sits there facing away from her*

my uni:
*Goes to sleep also*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 am

*You hear dripping and know I have finally gotten out. I walk softly over to one side of the room where a slab of rock formed a type of closet. I go behind it and dry off, after that I grab a blanket and lay down in bed.* "Good night Fear. You might want to wash your self before morning, we have alot to do before winter." *you hear a soft sigh and know i was asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 am

*Forms a little dip in the land and gets up unclothed and then finishes quickly,he gets dressed then lays down on the grass,outside of the cave and watches the stars with a grass blanket on me*

~NEXT MORNING~

*I am up early before you,preparing a tasty breakfast of the elk meat,i add some earthy seasonings and finish up,i eat and wait for you to wake,watching you sleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:47 am

*I wake and stretch, sighing happily I open my eyes a moment later. I see him and gasp* "Oh! I didn't realize you were there" *I quickly bring my blanket up to my neck. I take a deep breath of what he made.* "It smells delicious"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 am

*Looks away in shock then forms a fire bowl then breaths water on it,hardening it,i put some in* Here you Go Milady *Looks away,and you see a grass blanket and an impression of a body on the ground,you wonder why i didnt sleep in the cave*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 am

*I thank you and take the bowl, my fingers brushing yours when I do, I take a quick intake of breath and look into your eyes then look away and take it. Then I notice the grass blanket and the impression.* "Fear...Why didn't you sleep in the cave? It would have been much warmer"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:57 am

*He gulps deeply and watches you breath* i Did not wish too sleep there because i wanted to watch the stars *He Looks back down at her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:57 am

wat r us?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:58 am

omg angel..you always ask that..look at the bios..sheesh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:58 am

under what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:59 am

Fantasy

Back to top Go down

wat do search for?

Back to top Go down

*I study him for a moment, then climb out of bed. Wraping the blanket close around me, i cross the room and kneel in front of him laying one of my hands on his knee* "Your not saying something, I can tell."

(shape shifters, they perfer elf form the most tho)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:01 am

(that was easyer thans twilight)
i walk in my snake follwing

(girl/boy?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:01 am

*He Looks at her,concentrating on her concerned look* I only speak the truth*Looks at her curiously,tilting head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 am

(urg angel..please dont come in this post..you like are in every post i have a conversation with someone!!!!!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next