Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helis Havoc Arrives

Go down

Helis Havoc Arrives Empty Helis Havoc Arrives

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm

*I walk in my feet making no sound on the ground. I look around to see if anyone was around. A hellish smile plays across my face as i play with my posionous green fire.*

pic:
http://lelenia.deviantart.com/art/Nightshade-45706421

Back to top Go down

Helis Havoc Arrives Empty Re: Helis Havoc Arrives

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:40 pm

*I wait for someone to show, getting tired of it though, I yell in frustration and throw a ball of my fire. It hits a boulder, immediately the boulder disingrates. I take a couple deep breaths and the fire in my hands fade out. I growl and jump into the air, shifting instantly into my wolf form. When I land, a deep growl plays in my throat. Throwing back my head I let out a terrible howl, then I wait for anyone to come*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 pm

(ill make a dude..ok??)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:14 pm

(ok)

*I look around and turn back to my elf self. My hands start glowing green before, i start tossing a small green fire ball between my hands*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:20 pm

*Fear Walks in as Water H.e.l.l hound form,not noticing the other shapeshifters presence*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:26 pm

*a ball of green fire lands in front of him, burning the ground to nothing. I snarl and look at him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:28 pm

*He Looks over,he turns into His elf form(which is awshum looking!!) and watches her,fire surrounding him,his wings also are made of fire*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:33 pm

*I incline my head and smirk* "So your a shape shifter also"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:35 pm

*He stares for a moent,as if a curious way* Yes *He speaks in a kind of voice that is curious*

(if you have ever seen Kyle xy-he is kinda like him)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:42 pm

(yea thats cool)

*I smile evilly* "I haven't seen another shape shifter in years"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 pm

*Stares silently,then reverts eyes and watches above a rocky cliff,a tiger walks bye,i take my arrows with fire and shoot it,it falls down the hill and i pick it up and lay it in front of you* Well now you have,here are my gifts to you*bows*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am

*I look down at the dead tiger and the fire in my hands fade. I run my hand over the soft fur* "It will make a lovely coat. Thank you" *my eyes flicker up to his* "My name is Helis Havoc" *It is very rare for her to state her name after just meeting a guy*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:06 am

*He looks down and then stands* Your Welcome,and I am Fear,i do not wish to have this name,because i am not a very evil Soul,but that is what i was named as*He bows again* And i can help you make the coat*He Has no remark on his face,he looks at her and listens* There is a Ram near,we can use the meat for food and the horns for Something else*He waits for her Reply*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:15 am

"I see. Yes that would be wonderful darling if you could help me. As for the ram, not so could" *I flick a hand and it drops dead, another wave of my hand and its dead body appears next to us* "The horns can be used as knives" *I smile wickedly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:18 am

*He stares for a moment,and says nothing,he looks up at he grace*What shall i do first my queen? *He looks at her then looks down at the tiger and rams dead carcasses*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:31 am

*a sly smile crosses my face and I rest a hand on his shoulder* "You sure are a loyal one, are you not? The tiger one first." *I say lifting my chin in its direction*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 am

Yes Milady *He picks up the carcass and within moments is done striping it and has the meat in piles* Here is your coat milady *It is in the most elegant and Beautiful and finest form,he moves onto the ram and cuts it up,making a jacket for himself out of the fur,then shapes the horns into daggers-shaping them and working with them..and they are of the best*

Heres the jacket for her:
Helis Havoc Arrives Leopard-fur-coat_E1067CFE

The Jacket For himself:
Helis Havoc Arrives Furcoat-738623

The Daggers:
Helis Havoc Arrives Jeepers%20Creepers%202%20Bone%20Daggers%20Set

*He asks after he shows the coats and daggers to her* Who shall take the third one milady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:53 am

*My eyes glow with lust* "Oh they are beautiful! Well done! I will take the middle dagger, you take the other two." *I dawn the coat and put the dagger in a holder that rests on my thigh.* "Well done, what did you say your name was?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 am

*He gulps deeply putting his jacket on and sliding the daggers through lace on his boots* My name is Fear*He nods his head respectfully*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:06 am

*I look at him and study him* "Alright fear, what brings you here?" *I take my coat and cape off and watches him*

pic:
http://bloom797.deviantart.com/art/Fauntine-6515039

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 am

(why do you use like fifty dif pics)

Well...i was..*Stutters in his words* I am Just a lone shape shifter,i really have no reasons too be here*Eyes are gentle,he looks at her and has no remark,once again* I was taught to always please a female..and too never show feeling...*looks at her blankly* And why are you here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 am

(lol cause she likes to shift)

*my eyes soften and i close them slightly, but there was still a hellish look behind them. I laugh softly and tilt my head back slightly, my laughter sounding like tinkling bells. Bringing my head back I look straight into his eyes* "I go where ever I please" *I hear a sound in the woods and a slight grin crosses my face. I start speaking in a different language, sort've singing. Out of the bushes appears a pearl white unicorn and it heads straight to me. Once it gets to me I stop singing, and lay a blanket across his back, straping my bags behind it. I turn back around and look at Fear, tilting my head slightly* "Do you wish to come with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:25 am

What Use am i Too you?? *I Whistle,and a black male unicorn comes up behind me,its head over my shoulder* I Can call animals as well*he hops on the back of the male unicorn and looks at you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:33 am

*I smile enticingly* "You keep me company" *I leap onto my stallion's back and start off at a gallop to Freedom Cloud*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:35 am

*Clicks tongue and the stallion rears and gallops forward* Ok,ill come*He says*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down