Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:12 pm

*I grin, but remembering the stallion I pin my ears and half rear, letting him know to stay away from her. Turning back to her I mount and start pumping*

Back to top Go down

Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 pm

I moan with pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm

*I grunt and pump for a lil while more then dismount and nuzzle her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Where should we go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 pm

"Hmmm, where would you like to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm not sure....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm

"Hmm, how about that Rainbow place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:29 pm

sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

"K lets go" *I start off at a canter*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm

I gallop after him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2