Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally] Empty Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:07 pm

I walk in confused

Back to top Go down

Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally] Empty hi

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 pm

soldier walks in and spots the mare and slows his pace and canters twards her
he bows kindly and askes what would a beuatyful mare be doing here

Back to top Go down

Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally] Empty Re: Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm

(could he be her mate)

[img][/img]Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally] Aaaaaa14

Back to top Go down

Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally] Empty Re: Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:23 pm

(do you have a pic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm

*I trot in and snort picking up my pace I gallop towards them, sliding to a stop I bow* "Its a honor to meet you lovely lady"
Hillaya comes for stally[espiecially twilight_chic's stally] Thres4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 pm

[ummm your horse can make quotes dianna]
I look at the stallys and tremble with them looking at me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:20 pm

he rubbed her neck offecetonially to calm her down
(i know but sometimes i forget im bad at spelling too)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:23 pm

he glanced over to the other stallion and bowed *hello its nice to meet you* and then started grazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 pm

he raised his head slowly and asked "my lady what are you doing here" he flexed to show off his muscles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 pm

[try not to make so many posts]
I calm down slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:50 pm

(ok sorry)
"what are you doing here my lady"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:12 am

*I snort and nod curtly towards the other stallion* "My name is Dark Sunshine" *I say smileing kindly at her* "And what is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:45 am

''umm...I'm Hillaya.''accidentally letting out a scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:14 am

(oh sorry)
he sniffs in the air admiring her beauty(do you have a pic)
"hello my darling are you in heat"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:17 am

[look at her bio]
yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:54 am

not to come on to fast but wanna be mates?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm

DS: *I nod looking into her eyes* "That is a lovely name and it fits you well"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:53 pm

I look between the 2 stallions than step over to dark sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm

i look at her standing beside me and look back to the other stallion "it does fit her well"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:20 pm

(Um my horse's name is Dark Sunshine....)

DS: *I smile at her and nod* "I agree, it does"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:12 am

[I chose twilight.I know]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:45 pm

DS: *I smile and nuzzle her affectionately*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm

I rest my head on his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 pm

*I smile and sniff the air*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm

I let out a scent right next to his nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next