Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE!

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Kova: *I flick my tail and grin*

Back to top Go down

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE!

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Zafina:
*i look at Kova* hello *i say looking at her*

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 23, 2009 9:34 am

i look at the other mare and smile "hi"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Kove: Hello. *I touch you gently on the shoulder, nickering*
Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! - Page 2 Thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 5:27 am

From nowhere a pinto mare comes, her patched coat shimmering in the half light. She sees a stallion and canters, her floating stride carrying her over the ground effortessly. She reaches the stallion and bows her pinto head. "Hello, my name is Winter Snow, Snow for short. May I join your herd?" she asked, her silky voice catching the air and hanging, shimmering in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:15 am

i seem to appere out of no-where my pure-white coar shimmering i seem to float as i stand next to snow
"hello my name is winters everlasting moon,you can call me moon for short"my voise like bells tinkiling,soft and silky
"may i please join your herd?"i ask flicking my tail and smiling

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! - Page 2 Ladyfyre-graphics_unicorn_moon_fantasy_digital_art

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! - Page 2 Unicorn_Moon_Wallpaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:47 pm

I trot in stepping high and proud releasing a sweet scent "Hello I'm Heartless Solara and what is this gorgeous stallion I'm speaking with's name?"I bat my eyes flirtily.
[img]Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! - Page 2 Faa5[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Kova: *I bare my teeth and pin my ears, there was too many horses here*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:40 pm

My name is Zafrina*i say to the arabian mare* And yes you can join*i say to the unicorn*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Kova: *I flicker my ears at Him* What about me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 pm

(she isnt a uni it was just a good pic)
i smile and graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 pm

*Rolls eyes at the UNICORN!* It cant be a horse if the pic is of a uni....*snorts and looks at the arabian*
Nothing,i was just saying hi and my name is Zafrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:17 pm

(LISTEN it was just a good pic!! forget about the horn!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 am

Kova: *I press into Zafina, upset at the amount of horses brushing and pushing me*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Kova,calm down,this is a herd*Nickers* Didnt you know a herd has lots of horses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Kova: I know exactly what a herd is. But that doesn't mean they need to surround me. *I shove each horse away, then step away from Zafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:25 pm

I never said you didnt no what it was,and they arent shoving you*tosses head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Kova: *I glare around* Fine, then. *I sigh* Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:43 pm

*Sighs* Dont be*nuzzles you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Kova: *I flick my tail* You own the land?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Yes,i do *bows gently*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:49 pm

kova: You don't need to bow. *I nuzzle him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Well its merely manners*Smiles gently*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Kova: *I laugh* I suppose your right. *I stare at him* Would you be my mate? Of course, you'd have the others...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Yes u will be your mate..and i wont have other mates,i will have other herd members*Kisses you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next