Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! Empty Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Zafina:
*i walk in and neigh a shrilling neigh* I love my home! *i say happily* Now i need mares

Back to top Go down

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! Empty Re: Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:39 pm

*I trot in head held high, hearing his call I trot over to him* "Hola amigo" *I called to him*

Back to top Go down

Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! Empty Re: Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Zafina:
Hello i am Zafina and you are ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 pm

*I smile wickedly* "mia name is Rebel. and yours amigo?" *i ask softly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Zafina:
Why are you speaking spanish to me..i dont like it and im Zafina

(is your horse a girl or boy?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:14 pm

*I smile* "Where I come from mister. its just a habit I have, sorry" (girl)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Zafina:
Could you call me by my name...and thats alright...if you do i just dont like it *smiles*

(picture???)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:04 am

(shes a mystery)
"alright Zafina, I'll keep that in mind" *I toss my mane out of my eyes and paw the ground*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:36 pm

(well she needs a bio! and a pic)

Zafina:
*i snort and start to walk away unpleased*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:56 am

(ok ok lol wait this is rebel right? she already has a bio, here I'll find a pic)
*undetered I follow a short distance than stop and look longingly at the mountains* "what should I do?" *I muttered*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:29 am

(here's her)
Zafina Comes to his home MARES MAY JOIN!!!! ZAFINAS FIRST PICK WILL BE HIS LEAD MARE! Moonlightposingpretty

Last edited by TamelessSilence on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Zafina:
Whay are you here *i say meeskly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:19 pm

*I raise my head still looking towards the mountains* "This place reminds me of my homeland before humans took it over" *I turned my head to him* "Is that a problem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Zafina:
No *i walk off*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:03 pm

*I snort shaking my head* "I knew it" *I mumble and canter away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:48 pm

Kova walks in, a wildflower set in her mane.. She stops as she sees him* Hello, Zafina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Don't waste your time." I say grumbling "He doesn't accept anyone" And run off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Zafina:
*i snort and look at the silver wolf person then to the other mare* Hello...*i turn to the one walking away* and i will accepet one...because i need one and i want one !#*% face *smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu May 07, 2009 5:45 pm

i trot in and see the stallion i trot to him "hi"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Zafina:
Hello

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu May 07, 2009 5:49 pm

i smile "hi im luna star and you are?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Zafina:
I am Zafina..noble land owner here..nice to meet you (picture??) *i look her over and walk around her and nicker*

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu May 07, 2009 5:56 pm

(no sorry)

i smile "nice to meet zafina" i watch him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Zafina:
Pleasure *i bow and walk around her and smile*

(ill find one)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 09, 2009 12:17 am

i smile and flick my tail getting bored
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next