Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raja claims land[he's looking fror a lead lioness]

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Raja claims land[he's looking fror a lead lioness] - Page 10 Empty Re: Raja claims land[he's looking fror a lead lioness]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Safia:*i swip my paw across his face*

Back to top Go down

Raja claims land[he's looking fror a lead lioness] - Page 10 Empty Re: Raja claims land[he's looking fror a lead lioness]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Genadi: *I pounce on you and claw your fur, then pin you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Safia:*i throw him off and bite his neck*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:57 pm

[ sorry I'm late!]
He's perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Safia:*i growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Genadi: *I swipe you over with my paw*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Safia:*i growl and bare my teeth*
Kovu & Cleo:*we stop playing and see them fighting then run over to help Safia*
Kovu:*i jump on his back and bite his neck*
Cleo:*i bite his leg*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Genadi: *I whip them off then bite the nearest one, while clawing the other*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Safia:*i jump on him and knock him down then sink my teeth into his neck*
Cleo:*i sink my claws into his back*
Kovu:*i jump on him and bite him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 pm

((WHAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE!!!! STOP ROLE PLAYING WITHOUT ME, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIE I`M MISSING EVERYTHING!))

Last edited by misses^.^cullen on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Vienna: "she sighed and noticed the others fighting and flew down and said "ENOUGH! IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO ACT LIKE CHILDREN I`M GONNA BREAK YOU UP!" then she roared the loudest ever in bewtween all of them and jumped then made the whole ground shake. (one of her powers)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:43 am

Vienna!!!!!Stop it!They're just cubs! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Simba lays down scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Vienna: "i`m sorry! Maybe i`m not having the great time here!" sh eyelled then she flew away up into a tall redwood tree and started crying on the very very top branch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:50 pm

*I whip around, bowling them all over. I claw each one, while biting*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Simba looks up at her "what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:03 pm

What do you have to be upset about?Wait a minute....[Did she have a miscarrage?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 pm

(no)

Vienna: "no one is listening to me and........"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:55 pm

I'm sorry.Just don't yell.Just te.ll me whats wrong next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Cubs:*we surround him and bear our teeth*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Vienna: "fine, our we still Mates?."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Princess:*i get up and go over to the stream to drink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 am

If you'd like that then yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Vienna: "ok" she nuzzeled him lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Simba jumped on dads head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next