Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 15 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:47 pm

I wait to hear if he accepts my challenge.

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 15 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Jade/Sapphire:*we hold our head high*

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 15 Empty re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:16 am

Brisingr roared as the lion tried to catch his neck. He knew that his firey mane would burn his muzzle and send him reeling backwards with pain. Then he leapt to the skies and dived down, his great wings folden back. At the last moment he flared them and landed heavily on Aslan's back, drinving him to the ground. Brisingr whipped his flame tipped tail around and drove it deep into flesh, burning into muscle and reaching bone with ease. He heated his already superhot paws and dug his almost flaming claws into Aslan's back, flaring his firey wings and burning the opposing lion's, rendering him unable to fly.

Brisingr drew the liquid fire from deep within him and spat a fireball into Aslan's mane, catching fire to it. He roared with truimphat and leapt for the skies once more, his great falming wings catching the air and creating sparks and embers that whipped around him. He roared and the flaming wind drove the pitiful frame below him into the earth, leaving a scorching circle around him.

"I am master of the flame and tamer of the fire. Do you wish to be embarassed further, pitiful lion?" he asked, his voice laughing at the once great lion below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 10:57 am

"Umm... I'm the one who challenged you, you idiot." Roll my eyes, then they start to glow again. Suddenly, a Thrirty story wave crashes into him, extinguishing his flames and knocking him to the ground. But it doesn't stop there, the wave submerges the other creatures of his army and drowns them, encasing them in a tomb of water. I then turn back to Brisingr. "Not so high and mighty now, huh?" Without your flames you are powerless. But I won't kill you, that's not my job. Aslan, you can take it fom here." I say to my pride leader, and step aside, eyes still glowing blue. "But if I have to, I will kill you, you and your idiot mate." I spit at the female lion who thought she was so great and soo strong, but she was an idiot, like Brisinger, who had interrupted our perfectly peaceful clan just because we had too many members to let her join.

"Grass eaters" I spit fiercly, one of the worst insults of the lion world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Jade/Sapphire:*we growl at the lioness and stand beside Emerald*
Sierra:*i snarl at Brisingr bareing my teeth*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 2:23 am

silver wolf what is your lion called?
*i screme in rage dissapering so you can only see my green eyes*"
i am the lioness prinsess of all elements!"i roar"do not mess with me!!"
*i soar up and send out a shock-wave thats knocks you back*
"COME DEFFEND ME NOW!!"i screme *watching billions of different elemenal dragons come
*i soar at you knocking over and crushing your wings and pusing you of a 50f cliff my dragon made*
"tryumph!!!"i yell pulling back my claws holding you down as we fall,spreding my wings i soar upwards...

dragons (i cant get it so go tho this site)
Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 15 1587019895

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 5:01 am

*i jump and grab sapphire in my mouth holding he tightly*
"i will"i thretan holding her over the edge
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 15 Empty re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 5:32 am

OOC(Soz, wasn't me who asked Angel to help, she did it herself. From now on no help, agreed? Also, she kinda did say thet my lion died, no hard feelings, ok. Also, Aslan was the only lion fighting so can you please stop interfering?! )

Brisingr roared and the wate hit him, but within seconds it burst back into flames. He jumped into the skies, quickly avoiding the jet of water that tried to hit him. Then he roared and spat fire, engulfing the water lion above in flames. He flicked his flame tipped tail and shot a fireball, turning the watre to steam and sending the water lion plumeting to the earth below. He dived after him and gathered embers around him, preparing to send a gust of flame wind on to the water lion.

He snapped open his wings just in time and felt the earth shake as the water lion hit it, hard. Then he sped over to the lion and cocooned him with fire, burning his pelt and muscle. The water on the lion turned to steam and floated away. Brisingr shook his firey mane and sparks fell to the other lion's flanks, leaving tiny black marks on his already burnt pelt.

From the sky a white lioness flew down, spreadin frost flowers in front of her. She pulled herself to a stop and hovered above the injured water lion. Sighing to herself she put her nose into a bag at her side. She dug out some herbs and placed them on both lion's wounds, carefully avoiding Brisingr's blood because it burnt like acid. When she was done she gently scolded them for fighting. Then she raised her ice coloured wings anf flew away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:24 am

anais i will talk to u about this 2-morrow Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 1:31 pm

(A. No he didn't, you had a chance to leave or be healed B. You cheated with your army in the first place C. We never asked for this fight D. I'm getting sick of your lion's stupid invincibility and the fact he's the only on who never gets hurt in your eyes. And E. fire is NOT more powerful than water, and the water is inside of HER and SHE's a GIRL! Sorry, but I'm kind of annoyed right now, not completely at you, I had a rough day. Oh, and Patriot hasn't been on for a few days, so it wouldn't be fair to have Aslan fighting when he's isn't even there, that's why I'm interfering. Her name is Emerald, by the way.)

My eyes blase in angerand a wave snatches Sapphire from her grasp and brings her to my side. "Fools. The water is inside of me." Then my tone changes to a cub's pleading tone "Please, enough of the fighting already, what did Aslan ever do to you" My eyes glow and I am completely healed, as well as Aslan, the whole pride, and even, out of the kindness of my heart, You and the female lion.
"Can we at least talk this out, we helped all the females when they came here injured. But just in case..." I create a solid wall of permanent ice surrounding me and the pride. It is permanent and will never melt unless I want it to, even if a certain fire lion tries to burn it down, and covers the top of them as well to prevent arial attacks. "I now you aren't evil, so why do you have to pick a fight with lions that never did anything to you." A small wave of water picks up one of the zebras we had caught yesterday, still fresh, and carries it through the ice(do't ask how) and lands it at your feet. "A peace offering" I say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 5:58 pm

(i agree)
Sapphire:*i stand beside Emerald*
Jade:*i walk ovr and stand next to my sister*
Sierra:*i stay beside Aslan*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm

I lie down and wait, exausted from so much magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Sapphire/Jade:*we lay down beside him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:04 pm

(Her)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:42 pm

(sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 am

OOC(I told you, I didn;t post all thet stuff, if it was up to me it would have just been a one on one battle. My lion is NOT invincible!!! He can die and wtare and fire are equal in every way. Fire turns water to steam and water extingushes fire. Water is not more powerful then fire and that's that!)

Brisingr growled as he felt the water healing touch him. He shook his head and roared, his great firey wings spreading. He leapt into the air and spat fire at Kiara, burning her beyond repair. He shook his head and growled. His fierce golden glare softening for a second. This was a rpide, just like he wanted. A great firey light filled the sky and he disppeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:13 pm

(Sorry, I kept thinking it was you. I'm sorry if I offended you. And you are right, but it was magic water. Fri... well, um on good terms again? We can't exactly be friends though... Not unless we knew each other offline, which we don't and won't.)

I sigh, reading his thoughts, as he left, then lie down, exausted, and fall instantly asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Jade/Sapphire:*we lay down and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Sleeping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Sierra:*i nuzzle Aslan*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:28 pm

I quiver in my sleep and yelp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Jade:*i wake up and nuzzle her awake* "are you ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm

"Yeah, but that battle brough back painful memories."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Jade:"of what"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue May 05, 2009 8:15 pm

(Srry I was gone sooo long, i went on a trip, what happened?)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next