Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 14 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Fri May 01, 2009 9:40 am

Aslan:Steps toward the other male"foolish mistake" I smile, then Ipunce on hi8m, digging my claws into his chest, and peicing his neck with my teeth, hitting his main artery to his brain, making him slower, and easier, "I've still got it" I smile
Simba:Follows the lionesses
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 14 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 11:16 am

I growl at the lion, having never gone into the jungle. "I may look weak, but that is a misconseption" I hiss and tackle him, my sharp as diamond claws cutting into his hind legs, drawing fiery blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Sierra:"emerald this is not your fight" *i pick emerald up in my mouth and run into the jungle*
Jade/Sapphire:*we follow our mother*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 pm

i hit aslan across the face leaving long bood marks
i roar and a army of fire lioness come
followd by a dragon of fire (it sorta looks it)
Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 14 1fire%20dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:28 pm

i dissapear
"no,aslan you mistake"you hear my voise say from nowhere"this is why you dont reject fire lions or me"
i burn you with invisable fire
"i am the lioness princess of all the elements"
Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 14 FeatheredLionForMirageAirElementMale

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 01, 2009 8:26 pm

lionesses don't fight, and this is our fight!" Iyell and roar for my friends, which are dragons as well.

I launch at you, ripping into you r flesh, and bite into your neck again, destroying you windpipe, giving you few minutes to live.

the dragons come in and stand behind me
Brak (Brack)the older one
Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 14 MM35_PG81

Drak (Drake)
Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 14 14851red-dragon

Last edited by ::Patriot:: on Fri May 01, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Sierra:*i drop emerald and run back and stand behind Aslan and growl and the dragons*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 01, 2009 8:33 pm

"Their my friends" I say and watch Brisinngr
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Sierra:*i stop growling and glare at Brisinngr*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:27 pm

i launch at sierra knocking her unconchis(how do you spell it?)
thousand of different elemental dragons come flying over"attack them!!"i yell at them

"see what you did aslan,Seige"i growl the last word"and now you must die!"i screme taking you by surprise and pinning you to the ground
"brisingr, now attack!!"i call my needle sharm chaws holding you down"i dont care if lioness dont fight i am"i spit
i breath in my mouth above yours taking your soul
me and my fathers spirit
Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 14 LionsOfDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:31 pm

brisingr stand after your attack
"only knowledge of weak magic eh?"he asks looking at the mermaid blood ties to his neck "protects the wearer for death"he leaps at the last word onto the grass next to you "DIE!!!!!!"he scremes biting you neck killing you and leaving burns all over

"good-bye aslan"i purr nuzzeling brisingr unharmed by flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Sierra:*i wake up and roar at them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:00 pm

"brisingr is the winner"i screme
"i do not wish to harm you Sierra,or your cubs so leave it"i say to the gently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:03 pm

(can you really kill him)
Sierra:*i snarl at them and walk away to go get my cubs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:05 pm

(he can come back as a different lion(ess))
"i am lead lioness"i growl"so watch it"
i look at the cubs"did the see it?"i ask
(yes/no?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Sierra:"yes they did" *i growl and bare my teeth* "and you watch it,i have no respect for you"
Jade/Sapphire:*we stand behind our mother and glare at the lioness and lion that killed our father*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:15 pm

"take this"i give them a potion"it will take away your sorrow"i say
you see i am not evil and am trying to help now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Sierra:"what do you mean it will take away our sorrow"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:19 pm

"you do not know it but you are extremly sad"i say"trust me you will feel the pain soon"
i look down tears in my eyes"it helped when my mother was trown of a cliff and killed"i say tears falling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:21 pm

brb having lunch be on soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:27 pm

(ok brb)
Sierra:"i'm sorry that happened,but we don't need your help" *i held my head high and start walking away with Jade,Sapphire,Simba,and Emerald at my side*
Jade/Sapphire:*we growl at the lion and walk off with our mother*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:41 am

I sigh and walk to Aslan. My eyes glow, and you watch as he is healed instantly. "He wasn't dead to begin with." I explain "And I thought this was supposed to be a mano y mano fight, you coward. Getting others to do your work for you." I spit at brisinger's feet. "You should have known better than to challenge water nyph lion" I sneer then help Aslan to his feet "If you want to fight, challenge me and leave your "army" behind. We'll see how well you do then."

(You can't really say someone else's animal is dead, because they play it, and won't make it die unless they want to. Sorry, just something I've picked up here. Patriot never said your lion was dead, did he?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Sierra:*i run over to Aslan and nuzzle him*
Jade/Sapphire:*rwe run over and stand on ether side of Emerald*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:20 pm

I snarl at brisinger, daring him to come attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Jade/Sapphire:*we glare and growl at brisinger*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next