Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

needs mate bad. wont be in heat very much longer

Go down

needs mate bad. wont be in heat very much longer Empty needs mate bad. wont be in heat very much longer

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:42 pm

boreas needs a stallion to breed with bad because shes in heat and wont be very much longer. she needs a mate very soon!

Back to top Go down

needs mate bad. wont be in heat very much longer Empty Re: needs mate bad. wont be in heat very much longer

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:57 pm

Sermosa trots in"hello gorgeous mare im Sermosa what is your name?"i smile and nicker.

needs mate bad. wont be in heat very much longer Unicorn.jpg.rZd.64434

Back to top Go down

needs mate bad. wont be in heat very much longer Empty Re: needs mate bad. wont be in heat very much longer

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm

my name is azteca. will you be my mate? i need one really bad because i really want to have a foal really bad because ive never had one and i want to. i especially want to have one with you handsome."i said batting my eyelashes.

Last edited by Boreas on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:24 pm

"Why of course ill be your mate my pretty when do you want to mate?"i smile and put on charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:43 pm

i want to mate right now! i told you i wouldnt be in heat much longer.i say sweetly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down