Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come)

Go down

I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Empty I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Name:PKH Klasic Khreme(Khreme)(yet another real horse at mistymorningarabians.com/PKH Klasic Khreme.)
Breed:arabian
Color:brown and white.(all the pics are of HIM but i made HIm a HER)
Personality:playful,quirky,loyal,charming

TROTTING VIEW IN MEADOW: I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Kceepastside

STANDING VIEW:(same horse) I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Kcee_halter

WALKING VIEW:(same horse/ignore person)
I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Kceewpl2

Back to top Go down

I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Empty Re: I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:Name:PKH Klasic Khreme(Khreme)(yet another real horse at mistymorningarabians.com/PKH Klasic Khreme.)
Breed:arabian
Color:brown and white.(all the pics are of HIM but i made HIm a HER)
Personality:playful,quirky,loyal,charming

TROTTING VIEW IN MEADOW: I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Kceepastside

STANDING VIEW:(same horse) I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Kcee_halter

WALKING VIEW:(same horse/ignore person)
I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Kceewpl2

Zim: he walks in and sees the Mare...Then he says "hi! I`m Zim".

Back to top Go down

I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come) Empty Re: I Come to find a mate(ZIM if u see this i want you to come)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 pm

"PKH Klasic Khreme,call me Khreme though.nice to meet ya"i look back at my rump and flick my tail letting out a very very strong burst of scent.i turn back and smile gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:"PKH Klasic Khreme,call me Khreme though.nice to meet ya"i look back at my rump and flick my tail letting out a very very strong burst of scent.i turn back and smile gently.

Zim: he nips her rump wanting to breed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:30 pm

P)KH KLASIC KHREME:i smile."slow down there buddy...i think we need to get to know eachother a little better."i smile and neigh looking at him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:48 am

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:P)KH KLASIC KHREME:i smile."slow down there buddy...i think we need to get to know eachother a little better."i smile and neigh looking at him gently.

Zim: "yeah, your right" then he nuzzeled her and said "your name is very pretty".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:16 pm

PKH KLASIC KHREME: i look at him funny."uh...thanks?"i say awkwardly.i smile."your name is cool."i smile knowing i can trust this stallion and shove my rump in his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:PKH KLASIC KHREME: i look at him funny."uh...thanks?"i say awkwardly.i smile."your name is cool."i smile knowing i can trust this stallion and shove my rump in his face.

Zim: he mounts swiftly and pumps into her hard.... Making a little juice come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 pm

PKH KLASIC KRHEME:i grunt with pleasure.i pull my head up and look at your pleasured, strained and gentle face.i smile and keep looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:PKH KLASIC KRHEME:i grunt with pleasure.i pull my head up and look at your pleasured, strained and gentle face.i smile and keep looking at you.

Zim: he lays on her... Feeling a bit tired, he kept laying on her like a tired horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:32 pm

i put my head down and look at the ground i bring my back feet up gently to get you up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:i put my head down and look at the ground i bring my back feet up gently to get you up.

Zim: he unmounts, and when he unmounts lots of juice comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 pm

i smile.i stand there in the same position.i urge him back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:31 am

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:i smile.i stand there in the same position.i urge him back on.

Zim: he mounts again with lots! Of juice going into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:53 am

i begin grunting and moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 pm

HORSECRAZY wrote:i begin grunting and moaning

Zim: he pumps hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down