Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streak comes to find a mate

2 posters

Go down

Streak comes to find a mate Empty Streak comes to find a mate

Post by Emoticon Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm

-Streak-(aka blackstreak)
*I gallop in and rear for mares to come. My roar can be heard from miles away*"My name is streak. I come for mares to start a family. I will leave as soon as I mate unless you can prove your wrothy enough. I will leave soon. If you want to mate then make it quick!"*I talk loud so mares can hear my voice. I gallop to get faster and make me fit. As I get fast my coat makes a streak like paint floating in the air when you see me. My long mane almost goes down to my knees and my tail does too.*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Streak comes to find a mate Empty Re: Streak comes to find a mate

Post by • Echo Sat May 08, 2010 12:42 pm

{That'd be a short tail... lol}

~Fire {Dancing Fireflies}
I hear the stallion's call and raise my elegant head, ears pricked forward intently. Flicking my long, dark tail, I bare my teeth, ears flicking back as I rear up, forelegs striking the air as I whinny loudly back, landing on all fours and beginning to paw savagely at the earth. Making my way towards where the stallion stood, ears half back and head low, I examine him almost as if I were bored.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun May 09, 2010 7:28 pm

-Streak-
*I raise my head like I knew she was there all along.. I come closer to her, looking at her*"What's your name, mare? You look intresting. Maybe I'll stick around to see how things go."*I look at your with my eyes. I inch closer and pin my ears back, being catious of your moves so I can avoid you.*

(My arms hurt because I fell off my horse today so i'm trying not to make it hurt more so I'm not typing as much)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down