Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver (Mature, Quiet)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Silver (Mature, Quiet) - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver (Mature, Quiet)

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Harley's eyes went wide as he touched her, and it took every ounce of strength in her body to not rip the kid to shreds where he stood when she wriggled out of his grasp. She glared at him, chest heaving and expression wild. Her hands shook. "Listen," she murmured, her voice dark and hard. "I'm a leader, not some vulnerable, open-legged girl for you to dump yourself into." A few werewolves approached the duo, wearing looks of concern and confusion. She waved them away and turned her full attention back on the boy. "You don't touch me without my consent, understand?" She clenched her jaw, her hands curling into fists, before she sighed. "Yelena!"

A full-figured woman with dark hair approached the duo, and it wasn't long before her eyes fell on the boy's hardness. A smirk fell onto her lips.

"You know what to do." Harley sighed, then left without taking another glance at the boy, running a trembling hand through her hair. Yelena took the boy's hand in hers, beaming a seductive smile.

"This way," she purred, leading him to a tent with a bed hid in the dark, secluded back of it.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:47 pm

I shrank away from her when she in my opinion yelled at me and I was fearful. I didn't mean to do it. It was like I was dowsed with cold water, my erection went down and my adrenaline went up and my mind shut down and before the woman took my hand I shrank away some more and my old memories came full bloom into my mind and I snapped. I ran into the woods in full blown fear. My mind knew what it had to do to protect me from my memories. I found a hallowed out tree and went into it and faced the wall of it and rocked back and forth as I squeezed my eyes tightly closed as my body throbbed with the memory that wouldn't go away and it had me in its clutches. I kept shaking my head and tears were going down my face like a river. I kept saying "Please, don't hurt me. I'll be good." over and over without stopping. I flinched a few times.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Yelena jumped back, but it wasn't long before her shock turned into a snarl. "Harley! We got a runner!"

Harley eyes darted around the camp, desperate to find the boy, only catching a glimpse of him as he ran into the woods. "God damn it," she hissed and broke into a sprint after him. She motioned for the other advisers to stand down, and, after some hesitation, they did just that, turning back around to resume their duties and leaving Harley to chase after the boy alone.

It wasn't long before she came onto a hollow tree. A bit winded, she placed a hand on the tree and peered inside. He looked terrified. Her frustration melted, and in its place bloomed concern.

"Vinny?" she cooed softly.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:13 pm

My eyes popped open and my pupils dilated to become huge. I flinched and moved away before my body decided to fight as I couldn't flee. I ran right at her and toppled her over and climbed to my feet and ran. I was so scared and thought she'd beat me like my dad had done when I did something bad that he didn't like. I lengthened my strides and ran. I hoped she wouldn't catch me and hurt me. My head was finding ways to escape, I just didn't want to be hit. I didn't mean to do what I did, I wasn't thinking. I soon tripped and fell head over heels down a slight incline so I went down and landed on my back winded. I was panting as I took stock of my injuries. My leg hurt a little bit but I was just so tired.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Harley slammed into the ground with a grunt, and although pain blossomed on her tailbone, she scrambled to her feet and chased after him. She got near enough to grab him, her hand outstretched and fingers grasping to find his arm, until he stumbled and fell down an incline, Harley just barely escaping the same fate by stopping in time. Chest lifting and falling with ragged breaths, she watched him roll, then stop at the bottom of the incline. He's alive. She darted after him, careful to keep her footing. As she made it to his side, she crouched, already assessing his injuries. "You okay?" she asked, then shook her head. "What's up with you?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:30 pm

I moved onto my side and went into a fetal position and shook. "Please, I didn't mean it. I'll be good, don't hurt me." I said. My shirt was torn and was half on my body and all the bad nasty scars that I've been hiding shown in the light. They were raised and bad looking, my body was shaking and trembling. I didn't want her to touch me, I'd be a good boy. I was looking at the ground as I clenched my body in preparation of the blows coming. I put my hands into fists in the ground. I didn't want any more scars on the front of my body so I laid on my stomach and waited. I looked behind me and to her, "I didn't mean to do it, I swear. Please don't hit me." I said as you could see the tears swimming in my blue eyes as I looked at her. I knew you aren't supposed to look werewolves in the eyes but I did, pleading with her to not hit me or cut me. I flared my nostrils. The muscles in my back quivered, my muscles remembering the hits and cuts. My lash marks quivering. "I was just horny and I didn't realize I was doing it." I said as the tears finally fell down my cheeks. "I would like to mate with you.." I said. I had a huge crush even after being here a day. I slowly started to calm down but I was still tense just in case.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:58 am

Harley's brows pinched together as the boy quivered on the ground, pleading not to be hurt. She reached out a hand to comfort him, but froze when his collection of scars caught the light, stretching in raised, jagged lines on the exposed flesh of his torso. The wounds must have been deep. Swallowing, she forced her gaze to return to the boy's face. If whatever caused these scars is making the boy as terrified as he is now, it's understandable. Scars and the wounds that cause them aren't a new sight to Harley -- she'd seen enough things go wrong when they fought with other clans or barely escaped the hands of hunters -- but watching him tremble and beg twisted her stomach inside out. What kind of monster could have done this to another human fucking being? Her attention wandered back to his scars.

"I would like to mate with you."

Eyes snapping to his, Harley pursed her lips. Though with hesitancy, she lifted a hand slowly, hoping that her movements wouldn't send the boy into hysteria once more, and skimmed her fingers along his cheek. "Come with me back to camp," she murmured, and though the was worded like a command, it was spoken like a request. "Okay?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:07 am

I didn't move when she touched me, I felt disappointment and rejected with what she said. I got up and took off my ripped shirt and let it fall to the ground. I climbed up the incline, my muscles bunching with the effort it took to get up it, when I did I started to walk but stayed silent. I focused ahead of me and didn't acknowledge her presence as I shut down my brain so I could be numb and not have to deal with the emotions and the physical pain from falling. I didn't bend my left leg as I had a laceration on the inside of my thigh and it was bleeding. With being numb I didn't feel it much but kept it straight so I walked awkwardly as I walked to camp.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:35 am

Harley sent the occasional glance his way as they walked back to camp, and it was only when they made it back did she notice the blood seeping through his jeans, staining the fabric on his thigh red. She wrapped a gentle hand around his wrist, and without saying a word, led him to a tent. She pulled back the tent's entrance with her free hand to reveal a collection of medical equipment, tools lined neatly on carts and shelves stuffed with gauze, medicines, stitching materials, and other supplies. She motioned for Vinny to lay down on the couch before she rifled through a few shelves to find what she needed; a pair of scissors, a bottle of water, ointment, a strip of cloth, and bandages. Slicing through Vinny's jeans, she peeled them off, and became painfully aware he was in nothing more than his boxers. Although she urged herself to focus, her hands shook as she reached for the bottle of water and snapped off the lid, her eyes darting up to meet his. "This... this may hurt a bit, but I need to rinse it out," she said, concern lacing her words. "Whenever you're ready."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:42 am

I kept looking at the roof of the tent, "I don't feel pain, so I don't care when you do it." I said as I didn't even feel the pain of the wound, I just felt the wetness there. When she did finally put the water on it I didn't even flinch or move or anything. I had officially shut down everything. I didn't change my breathing or flinch, the pain didn't bother me as I had gotten used to it so I no longer felt it. When she was done with everything she needed to do I got up off the couch and grabbed my ruined jeans and walked out of the tent and headed for mine. I went to my bed and laid down under the covers and laid there starring off into nothing as I was quiet and still.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:06 pm

After Harley finished patching Vinny up, she sighed as he retreated from the tent, wordless. She clenched her jaw, and with some deliberation, trailed after the boy. Her stubbornness wouldn't allow Vinny to get away without Harley doing everything she could to make sure he was okay, even more so after his earlier panic. She was a protector -- a leader -- and, despite Vinny being part of the clan for less than a day, she was responsible for his well-being. She'd be damned if he was going to hide away, upset. She strode into his tent, steps tentative as she approached the bed, and sat on its foot. A beat of silence passed. "Talk to me," she urged softly.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:13 pm

I moved so I could look over my shoulder at her but went back to looking at the wall of the tent. "I have nothing to say." I said as my heart beat slowed down as I laid there. "You made your rules and I'm abiding to them, there's nothing to talk about. I'm doing my job and your doing yours. What's the problem?" I asked. I felt cold and there was nothing I could do about it, I didn't want to feel emotional pain so I had no other way of living. I was done trying and I would keep my head down and do my job and leave her be. I got up off the bed before putting on some extra pants, they barely fit over my erection but they'd have to work until I could get clothes. I left the tent and headed for some where that there was a female that wanted to have sex.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Harley's eyes darted to his hardness, but the look only lasted a moment before she tore her gaze away, forcing it to the ground. Heat lit her face. "Fine," she spat. She watched as he made his way out of the tent, no doubt searching for a woman, and gave a scoff, shaking her head. Although she knew it would've been wisest to let him go and do just that, she ground her teeth, made her way to her feet, and trailed after him. Her conscience urged her to think better of it -- she didn't care. Her heart hammered, and she attempted to swallow down the nervousness that balled in her throat. Approaching Vinny from behind, she skimmed a few fingers against his bare shoulder, leading them down his arm until they latched around his wrist. "You can do your job," she murmured, "and I can do mine. My people should be happy." She prowled around his side to stand in front of him, but she kept a distance, mindful of prying eyes of other werewolves. Half-lidded eyes met his. "Do you want me to make you happy, Vinny?" The question rolled off her tongue in a whisper.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:35 pm

I pulled my arm away from her, "No, you made yourself clear that you don't need any body. I'm leaving you alone, why can't you leave me alone? I'm not capable of being happy." I said as I pulled back from being so close and I left. I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair, I didn't know if I could be happy, I've never been happy. She needed to be a leader and I was human, she needed a male werewolf not a human. I walked past some girls that seemed willing to mate but I didn't want to right now, I found a lake and took off all my clothes. I looked at my wound and ran a finger over it and my leg jumped, I was mad and I wanted to feel something so I ripped my stitches out. I ground my teeth together and my nostrils flared at the pain. I ignored it and walked into the lake while blood went down my leg and soaked into the ground before going into the water. I walked until I was about waist deep, I looked out in front of me as far as I could see.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Harley skulked after him, curses spewing from her lips and a muted rage boiling in her veins. She wasn't a stranger to resistance in the slightest, especially considering how riled up opinionated advisers could get when their ideals clashed, but this rejection was different. Her eyes swept over her surroundings as she wandered further from camp; trees stretched upward and jabbed into the greying sky with moss rising up their sides, the ground lush with grass, and between the clusters of trunks and foliage sat a lake -- and a figure. She was at the lake's bank soon after spotting it. The smell of iron was first to greet her. Blood. She only looked at the pool of blood for a moment before her eyes found Vinny.

She didn't break eye contact when she waded into the water, movements rushed. "Talk to me!" Her voice barely carried over the sloshing of water.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:03 pm

I looked at her over my shoulder. "I don't know if I can be happy, I want to feel something." I said looking back over the lake. I lifted my leg to see the wound, "I want so many things but I don't know if I can have them..they've always said I was nothing, I wasn't of value." I said softly but knew she'd hear with how attuned her ears would be. I soon turned in her direction and when she got to me, I kissed her softly and put my forehead to hers and looked her in the eyes. I stayed that way a while before taking a deep breath through my nose and looked at her again, "I want you....." I said trailing off as I put my hands on her hips.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:59 pm

His tenderness took Harley by surprise, but she didn't object when she felt his lips against hers. She looked at him for a moment after he spoke, lost in thought, before she took either side of his face in her hands and kissed him. "You're worth something," she murmured and, with a level of softness, she pressed her body against his. All doubt in her mind vanished. "I want you, too."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:08 pm

"Are you sure? I'm broken." I said before looking at my leg again. "I ruined your work on my leg." I said with a soft smile before kissing her so softly that it was like a feather over her lips. "I hope it doesn't bother you that there might be little me's in nine months." I said. I've heard that werewolves were very possessive and didn't like the opposite sex around their mates. I ran my fingers over her cheek very softly as I nuzzled her neck. "I have to admit I'm horny still." I said smiling as I kissed her neck. She'd feel the smile on my lips as I pressed a few kisses to her neck. "I wouldn't mind letting the guys here know that your my girl even though I'm messed up." I said before walking to shore and sitting down before I fell down as I was getting dizzy from losing blood. Luckily the cut was no where near the artery in my thigh. I looked into her eyes. "Is this just a fling? Because I really like you and I know I'm young but I would like a relationship with you. Do you want that?" I asked as I stroked her cheek with the backs of my fingers.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2