Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver (Mature, Quiet)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Silver (Mature, Quiet) Empty Silver (Mature, Quiet)

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Vinny

I walked through the streets of brooklyn in New York, I had my hands in my sweat shirt pockets. I had my hood up to cover my face from view, I kept looking around my surroundings. They were after me, I had found out about werewolves and they were going to kill me or something like that. I shook with my fear as I heard something crash and I took off running through the streets toward home. I start to sprint, extending my stride as I focused ahead of me as I heard claws scratching the pavement behind me. I cried out as I soon was rolling head over heels as I had been knocked into from behind, I laid on my side clutching my broken arm and whimpering as I heard growling and snarling. I hadn't meant to find out about them, I had been at the wrong time and at the wrong place and now I was paying for my life because of it. I was crying as I tried to stay as quiet as I could. People had been warned not to go outside after dark because of dangerous things that stalked the night, but I had thought it was some plan to scare people or something but now I was mentally kicking myself because of it, I made a huge mistake. I was so so sorry for disobeying my parents, I was only eighteen years old, a child to most. "Please..." I begged as they came closer to me, "I didn't mean to see you, I swear..." I said as I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt hot air blow into my face and felt one of the nip me. "I won't tell anyone." I said whimpering softly.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Silver (Mature, Quiet) Empty Re: Silver (Mature, Quiet)

Post by quiet Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:29 pm

Among the sounds of feral panting came a snicker, guttural and predatory. "Ya' hear that? 'I didn't mean to see you, I swear'!" taunted a silhouette, the others and he little more than shadows skulking in the obscurity of night. A few cackles followed his comment, and his mouth crept close enough to the boy's neck to puff hot, moist breaths onto his flesh, but a voice made him halt.

"Enough, Ramsay." Another figure approached the boy, and after shooing Ramsay away from the shaking kid, she crouched beside him. Tilting her head to the side, she took a moment to look at him. "We won't hurt you," she said, earning a scoff from behind her. She whipped her head around and Ramsay stiffened, and she turned her attention back on the boy. She exhaled. "But we can't let you go. No harsh feelings." Raising a dark fist, she punched him, intending to knock him out cold.

Two figures grab him by the arms, and haul him back to their base.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Eventually I woke up on what felt like a cot or something. I opened my eyes fully and the sunlight pierced my eyes and I groaned and snapped my eyes shut as my head ache became fierce. I reached up and rubbed my head but winced and let my arm fall back to the cot where I took stock of myself. I hurt all over but mainly my head hurt, something had hit me, then I remembered that a woman had talked to me. I slowly sat up and swung my legs over the edge so my feet touched the floor. I cleared my throat, "Hello?" I asked hesitantly.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:17 pm

"Hello?"

The soft voice turned Harley's deep brown eyes onto the boy. "Ah, good," she spoke, an almost-smile on her lips. "You're awake." Releasing a quiet breath as she stood from the worn, tattered chair, she crossed the room to stop in front of him. She hunched over some to examine the bruise blooming where she rammed her fist, and pursed her lips. Stealing a glance at her hand, she saw it wasn't much better. "You've got a hard head, I'll give you that," she mumbled, then straightened. Harley's gaze darted to the side for a moment before it returned to Vinny. "You, uh -- you probably have a lot of questions."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:21 am

I focused my eyes on her, "Yes I do." I said lightly rubbing my temple. "Why did you kidnap me?" I asked confused because I thought they'd just kill me, kinda like mob people did. I looked around at the room, "Can I go home now? You don't need me. Plus, my arms broken by you people." I said keeping my broken arm close to my chest to protect it with my one good arm. "Is it true that you guys are kidnapping men and women to breed with?" I asked because my friends had heard something and I was asking her since I assumed was a werewolf.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:32 am

Harley takes a moment to absorb his barrage of questions, then shakes her head with a wry laugh. "Kidnapping? No, no kidnapping," she answers, another small laugh escaping her. "Kidnapping," she repeats the word as she walks over to the opening of the tent, beckons for someone to come inside, and steps aside with her arms crossed to allow a red-haired, doe-eyed woman to enter. She couldn't have been more than nineteen.

"Harley?" she asks, and once her eyes find the boy, her face contorts with confusion. Her voice is soft and melodic, a stark contrast to Harley's roughened words.

Eyeing the boy, Harley gestures toward the red-head. "Tell me, do you think we need to kidnap anyone to breed with when we have Mae?" She strides over to Mae, her eyes lingering on the woman as she places a hand on her shoulder and stands at her side. Mae's eyes fall to the ground and heat crawls onto her cheeks. "No. Boys and men practically beg." Sighing, Harley clasps her hands in front of her. "Still, we're dying out," she forces out the words, then it takes a beat for her to speak again. "And that's where your predicament fits into all of this. You saw us. You know what we are. And we'd be insane to let you leave scot-free, but I don't want you to die. You're staying here with us. And you're going to help make our line strong again."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:40 am

I had a look of confusion on my face. "I don't follow, are you saying that I'm going to have sex with female werewolves..." I shook my head, not willing to accept that. "Why would I even consider breeding with however many females you guys have here? Don't you have your own male werewolves?" I asked. This was rape! They couldn't force me to have sex with them, if they were human hell yes I'd do it but from what I've read in books they weren't very gentle. "And what if one of you kills me when I'm trying to fuck you girls?" I asked.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:24 pm

"We do have male werewolves here, but our genes are getting a bit... muddied," Harley says, then casts a glance over at Mae, tilts her chin toward the entrance of the tent in gesture of dismissal, and turns her eyes back on the boy as Mae bows her head, exiting. "Not to sound cliche or anything, but we need new blood. Inbreeding is the last thing the clan needs." Harley chews on the inside of her cheek for a moment before scoffing. "As if we weren't getting weak enough already," she murmurs. "But we won't force you to do anything, understand?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:31 pm

I nodded, me being a guy, my body chose for me. My cock began to grow, longer and thicker. I was large. I undid my pants and pushed them and my boxers down and off my legs. My cock sprung up to be against my stomach. For being scrawny looking, I had my advantages and plus I was still growing into my body. "Will this work?" I asked her as I gave a toothy grin as I palmed my cock and rubbed up and down as pre cum beaded at the crown of my cock. "As long as no one kills me I'm fine with doing this." I said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Parting her lips, Harley finds herself at a loss for words. Something akin to a mixture of a chuckle and a scoff falls from her lips as she shakes her head, ridding herself of shock, and allows a half-smirk to tug on the corners of her mouth. "Easier than I thought it'd be," she breathes to herself, then turns her head to the side. "Mae!" Harley winks at the boy and leaves, just in time for Mae to shuffle inside, Harley releasing the tent's flap behind her.

Mae's wide eyes dart around for a moment, one of her hands rubbing her arm and her shoulders tense, before she takes a deep breath and takes a few strides to the boy. "Do you... do you want this?" she asks, and despite how much she mentally protested against it, her cheeks lit up.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:18 pm

"Yes." I said walking towards her and taking her hand and putting it around my cock as I kissed her. I rubbed her against my cock as more pre cum came to the serfice. I was ready to mate with her, I was so horny, my balls still hanging but if she didn't lay down and spread her legs I was going to spill myself soon. I rubbed her between her legs as I kissed her neck. "Do you want this?" I asked her groaning as I guided her hand on pumping my cock up and down and her hand cupping my balls.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Mae didn't respond -- her opinion hardly mattered, not when Harley was in charge and the clan's survival was at stake. Though nervousness clenched at her throat, she tried swallowing it down, pressing her lips to the boy's, placing both of her hands on his shoulders, and guiding him to lay down on the cot. Her unsteady hands worked to strip off her jeans and underwear, leaving them in a careless heap on the ground. Heart racing, she hovered over him for a moment. She bit down on her bottom lip and sank onto him, her hips rising and falling onto his as she fell into a rhythm.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:53 pm

I groaned, "Fuck, your tight." I said shoving my cock greedily up into her pussy as she rode me. I gripped her hips as I soon flipped us and i pounded inside her. I lifted her hips up and shoved my whole length into her, my balls hitting her pussy as my balls drew up, as I prepared to release my large load of seed into her tight wet pussy. I stimulated her clit as I sucked greedily on her breasts and nipples. "Do you like my cock in your tight little pussy?" I asked as I soon slammed in one more time and released my load inside her and grunted quite loudly. I was seriously horny. I stayed still as I filled her to the brim with my seed.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:29 pm

Mae stilled herself when she felt his release. Her eyes avoiding his, she wiped the sheen of sweat off her brow with the back of her hand and crawled off of him, snatching up her jeans and underwear. She slipped her clothes back on. Her movements felt mechanic, wincing as she forced herself to stand, despite her sore body's objections. Hollowness ached in her chest, and she began to leave the tent without a glance back at the boy who was just inside her. I'm filthy. Absolute garbage.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm

My cock was still standing tall as I sat down waiting for a new girl. Seed was beading at the tip of my cock, my cock glistened in the light from her juices. She may pretend but she liked my cock in her pussy, and maybe I got her pregnant. I rubbed my large balls, "You have a big job to do" I said gently squeezing them as I bowed my spine as it felt good. I could go for another round or more. I soon put on my sweat pants but no underwear as I stepped out of the tent. I looked at a lot of women around, I was a bit overwhelmed with the possibility that I'd have to fuck all of them and get them pregnant
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Mae's eyes stay on the ground until she feels a hard hand clamp down on her arm, raising her head enough to catch Harley's inquisitive look. Her dark brown eyes analyze Mae's grey ones, and as rage begins clawing at her chest, Mae tears her gaze away in time for Harley to miss the tears stinging her eyes, slipping out of her grasp. Eyes trailing after the redhead as she darts off, Harley sighs. She shakes her head and scoffs, making a mental note to have a sit-down with her later. Her eyes scan the base for the boy and it doesn't take long to find him, standing outside the tent, ready. Raising a brow, she approaches him with a half-cocked grin. "Standing at attention, hm?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:04 pm

"Thought I'd take a look around, since I'll be living here so I might as well take a look. Do I get a tour?" I asked. I turned my head to look at her, "Is there anything to do around here? Since I don't have my things with me." I said accusing her of just taking me away when I didn't have any of my clothes, "Can I go back to get my things? I have no clothes, no nothing." I said crossing my arms over my chest. My muscles buldged a little bit, I looked above me, praying for patience as I had horrible patience.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Harley quirked at brow. "You'll get new things here," she said, her eyes remaining still on the man for a moment before a dry, humorless chuckle bubbled from her throat. "You can't exactly go back, now can you? You've seen us. You've been with one of us." A half-smile still tugged at the corners of her lips, almost like she was daring him to challenge her authority. "I can send some people to get you clothes, you've just gotta give me sizes. And as for that tour," she spoke, and she swept her arm in gesture to the camp, "we can begin now. Come." With that, she turned on her heel with the idea he'd follow.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:05 pm

I rolled my eyes, "But I NEED my things." i said following her and whistling under my breath when I saw some of the women here and I even got some dirty looks from some guys so I walked a little faster to keep up with her and well she'd protect me if they tried to eat me or something. I looked around some more and was surprised about the things here, "Why do you live basically in the forest?" I asked since that didn't make sense but then when I thought about it Humans now had technology that could detect werewolves or every were animal out there. "Will I be living out my life here siring children?" I asked. "And do you realize I don't eat all meat like you guys do? I do need fruits and vegetables." I said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:46 pm

"We don't live just out here," Harley explained, giving a tip of the chin and small smiles to people they passed. "The forest is a bit like a meeting place. We gather here to check up on our kin, make sure they have everything they need and give updates on our whereabouts. But we've got homes in town. It helps keep a balance of normalcy to be around humans, remind us how we're supposed to act. We have... ways to help avoid human detection." A wry smile tugged on the corners of her lips. "Plus, they've got bars." Harley pointed a finger to a tent filled with people, the noises of their playful banter and laughter loud enough to carry over to the duo. "That's where most of us gather when we've got nothing better to do. The tent next to it is the communion tent.Mostly for the advisers and I." Her gaze slid past the armory and weaponry. She didn't bother mentioning them. "All the other tents are personal."

"Will I be living out my life here siring children?"

"Maybe," she answered.

"And do you realize I don't eat all meat like you guys do? I do need fruits and vegetables."

A laugh erupted from her mouth. "That's what humans are telling these days? We're pure-blooded carnivores? We do eat meat -- perhaps a bit more than the average person -- but we don't rule out fruits and vegetables."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:54 pm

"I guess I didn't think about that." I said frowning, "Where are you taking me now?" I asked looking at the back of her head as we walked and I even nearly fell from tripping over some hidden roots. I brushed off my hands and looked at them, "Can't someone just get my personal things vs getting new things that I know I won't like?" I asked harmlessly as I looked around us. I saw some teenagers around, even some boys that might be my age but wasn't sure since werewolves can live longer but look really young. "Are there anyone my age here? That are guys?" I asked curious as the men here don't seem to like me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:49 am

Harley stopped, turning her head to face the man. With all amusement fleeing her features, her eyes examined his before she pushed out a breath through her nostrils. "We can go get your personal things," she said, "but if you make a noise I don't like -- if you so much as make me think you're trying to tell other people in some way or another who we are, it won't end happily for you." Seriousness faded from her face at his next question, and her lopsided smile returned. "The company of women not enough for you? There are men here around your age. Or, seem to be. I can ask a few of 'em to talk to you, if you'd like. Male werewolves are... a bit harder on newcomers, but if they give you hell, let me know." Her finger pointed out again, this time at a brown-haired man who looked no more than twenty. "Like him. His name's Liam. Nice kid. He's a fresh face around here, like you."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:47 pm

"Okay." I said looking at the guy and nodding before waving nicely. I was nervous because this guy could rip me from limb to limb. I kept following, "Thanks, I'm a little picky about my stuff and I want my mementos of my family." I said as I soon walked beside her. I waved to some women, trying to be friendly but being freaked out that they'd eat me or something. "Where are the friendly people? That won't eat me and chew on my bones?" I asked as I kept looking over my shoulder
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:14 pm

Liam's eyes cut over to the boy, then to Harley, and back to the boy, and he gave a quick wave before disappearing into the crowd of people. "Where are the friendly people? That won't eat me and chew on my bones?"

Harley laughed, shaking her head. "Well, me, for one," she answered, then tilted her head to the side and took a look around the camp. Her smile dropped, if only slightly."The night we took you, Ramsay took it too far. He has a tendency to do that, gets some kind of twisted satisfaction out of seeing someone's terror." Harley sighed. "But. He's tough. So, I take him around with me on missions like that. You let me know if he bothers you, okay?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:18 pm

"If he doesn't kill me before I do then yes. This is a weird question but when can I breed again? My erection won't go down and it's been a while since I've had sex so...." I said blushing because before today I haven't had sex in a year or so and once I have sex it takes a while to get it to cool down. My erection was way to big and it was hard to walk without it hurting and I doubted that she'd appreciate me trying to get her in bed. Before I realized what I was doing I was grinding my cock on her ass as I held her hips. I was ready to explode, my balls were draw up and I was ready to release my seed. I slid my hand down between her legs and cupped her and rubbed where her folds would be. "Fuck, I'm going to cum soon." I said picking up my speed and urgency.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum