Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:24 am

Tears still slowly made their way down her already tart stained cheeks. As she shit her eyes trying to block out the world around her it felt like the gravity had been turned off by how heavy her body felt especially as the male gently lifted her from the bed to his arms placing her in his chest to which she had no protest. Jemi did not have the strength to fight with Samuel as she was still in shock and now being fagitued washed over her. A small old fist made a light thud against his chest as he apologized almost as if to say it's about time he said sorry. Jemi pressed her face deeper into the males chest coating I with hit tears that kept falling. Her trembling body soon became still as Samuel sang to her calming the scared and tired jemi as she drifted into a deep sleep in his arms
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:12 am

When she fell asleep I kissed the top of her head and laid her down on the bed furs and covered us up with the bear fur blanket and put an arm around her protectively. I put my face against the back of her neck and soon fell asleep myself. I was spooning her but not in a sexual way more like I needed her skin against mine to calm the wolf inside me. "I will protect you with my life, I will sacrifice my life if it means you'll survive." I said as I opened my mouth and bit down where her shoulder and neck met and let my saliva go into her blood stream. In a way marking her but it wouldn't leave teeth marks just a shadow where I bit her. No sane male werewolf would come near her and human males will keep their distance from her.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Once her tired body met the firs on the bed she turned facing the wall going into the fetal position. She snuggled closer to the firs at Samual put the bear pillow blanket over the two of them. jemi' breathing had regained its normal pace as she had finally calm down from the Ordeals that today had brought for her. Long Ash gray hair fell around her while she slept, jemi was a heavy sleeper so not a lot of things or people could wake her. Her body stayed still not bothered by Samual spooning her or putting his arm around her. When the mail put his mouth on the connection of her shoulder and neck the only reaction that came from jemi was a tired Grau that sounded more like a pop then anything else as well as a tired hands that found its way to Samuels face not to hit him but to see what was on her neck. At the moment her cold hand connected with the warm skin of his cheek and her fuzzy tired mind she patted the heat source Saufley before turning her body toward where the warmth it was coming from. With her eyes still closed her hand searched for the warm landing an icy cold hand on Samuel's chest. A grand came from jemi as she scooted as close as possible to her heat source she had found. Little did she know her heat source was Samuel.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:04 pm

I smiled once I let go of the skin on her shoulder. "You act tough but you aren't." i said softly as I pulled her closer to me and shut my eyes and fell asleep fully. I slept through the night for the first time in years. I was finally content with her against my body, she felt like she belonged where she was, I wouldn't let her leave me. Once morning came I opened my eyes and looked at her beautiful face and smiled widely as I looked at her face. I kissed her nose and put my face against her neck and took a deep breath of her scent, she smelt so good. My eyes widened suddenly when I realized why she smelt so good to me right now. She was ovulating and when I started to think about that I began to get an erection. I cursed inside my head as I tried to take deep breaths and trying to think of nasty things so maybe it would go down before she woke up.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:08 pm

It was the first time in a very long while that, Jemi even though the heaviest sleeper in the world, did not wake up in a cold sweat from the repeated nightmares of the tragic accident she had been in over a year ago. As morning came, the sleeping Jemi continued to breath calmly and evenly. Not even the Kiss on her nose for Samuel could wake. The at most reaction the kiss on the nose brought from Jemi was a crinkled bunny nose followed by a drowsy hand to itch her nose before rolling away from samuel to face the wall with her back to him. Jemi was not the most curvy girl, nor did she have large breast, but her small assets were round and supple as well as having a backside that held its own.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:11 pm

I restrained myself from touching her intimately until she was awake and able to fend me off if she so chose. I smiled at her antics and got out of bed. I shifted and walked towards the entrance of the den, I stopped and looked back at her. I smiled a wolfish smile before trotting out into the early dawn light to hunt for me and my new mate. I found a large buck about a half a mile away that looked like it would sustain us for a little while until I hunted again. I started to drag the large carcass back home but would stop every once in a while to mark my territory as I dragged it. I let go and panted before walking a short distance to a stream and lapped up some water as I looked around and listened to what the animals around me were doing, to warn me for anything that wasn't supposed to be here. I took in the scents around me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:00 pm

It was some time later after Samuel had been long gone that Jemi finally began to wake up. Drowsy and slightly dehydrated a disoriented Jemi sat up into an indian crossed leg sitting style as she slowly looked around. She scratched the spot in the junction of her neck and shoulder that the male had bitten last nights she squinted to the incoming late morning light filling the den. She soon crawled form the fur bed slowly walking to the mouth of the den to look outside. The rays of sun hit off her messy ash grey bed head while she stretched. Jemi raised her arms above her head and stood on her tip toes as she did a full body stretch which in turn made her shirt rise up revealing her naval, which had a single freckle to the left of it. Once her stretching session was complete, Jemi walked slowly to the ledge of the cliff the den was located on and watched the forest below come to life as the morning began.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:05 pm

I jumped up onto the slight ledge and came face to face with my mate. I dug my teeth deeper into the flesh of the deer I killed before dragging it past her and soon enough putting it down to walk over to her. I licked my chops and used my nose to nudge her hand so she'd pet me as I sat down, I was almost as tall as her just sitting down. I looked up at her and licked where I had bitten her and gave a wolfish smile as I sniffed her navel area before sniffing at the juncture of her thighs to see if she was ovulating and stood up when I got a few slight aroma of it. I shifted and slowly and gently wrapped my arms around her, "Your ovulating. I'd like to mate with you, can I?" I asked as it was polite to ask and not just force her. I wanted to earn her trust.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Jemi was taken aback as a large wold with a deer in its mouth came up over the ledge she was looking out over, but she realized it must be the guy Samuel in his werewolf form. She rolled her eyes as he asked for her to give him a pat but she gave him scratch behind the ear. Jemi backed away getting shy and a bit pissy as he started to over step his boundaries again. She became embarrassed and shy at his words as Samuel embraced her "Why do you want kids so bad?" she asked as her face began to turn red.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:25 pm

I let her go and turned away, "Because I've been alone for over two hundred years, it gets very lonely and it's hard to commit suicide being a werewolf. I've always wanted kids, they bring me such joy and I'd like a mate to spend the rest of my life with." I said walking into the den remembering bad times so I retreated inside my own head, trying to block out the loneliness and sadness that the memories brought back. I got my knife and started to skin the deer, I tossed the hide away and started to carve the meat up. "I hope you like to eat meat." I said nodding as I soon hung up the individual chunks of meat and getting rid of the parts that were no good.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Jemi listened as he talked before walking away from her. She was nervous since she was still in her mid twenties and had not had sex yet. Plus the idea of losing her first time to someone she had just met and had a hot and cold rocky relationship with was a major red flag. Yet as she listened to him, her heart hurt for Samuel. With a sigh she walked into the den to watch him before stating with a straight face "I'm vegan" only to start laughing moments later. once she stopped laughing a serious look came to her eyes as she looked at him "3 things....#1 I want a house. It can still be in the woods but close enough that i can take a truck to the grocery store. Also I want an actual home to raise my children. #2 I won't leave you but I won't have fighting around the children so We need to learn to communicate #3 if I ask you to stop please respect that" Jemi knew this meant she would be bearing this mans child soon but He could not be all that bad.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:53 pm

I stopped what I was doing and turned to look at her, "Den's are more safe, less places for intruders to get in, only one way. It's hard to protect more than one entrance/exit. It's very comfortable in here and quite warm." I said shaking my head, "No, I should bring you back to your friends." I said frowning as I tried to convince my wolf that we should let her go. "You won't like it here and I can't be that close to civilization. I'm used to living in the forest, not having to hide what I am out of fear of being killed." I said looking at her sadly before gently taking her into my arms very gently and started to bring her back to her camp. "Your friends are probably very worried." I said nodding, trying to convince myself to let her go
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2