Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14) Empty Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by Death Rules Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:56 pm

(I meant Lake)

Samual

The werewolves were having hard times finding enough female wolves to mate with so the werewolf race have started to take human females and breed with them even though they'd be mutts and possibly alienated from werewolf society.

The Present

I trotted down from my den high in the mountains in look for a mate knowing there weren't any single female wolves to mate with. I hated humans, they killed half my family, but I needed a mate and get pups before I died eventually of old age. I soon got to lower land and started to scan the woods with ears and eyes, but staying well hidden from them or else they would kill me if given the chance. I followed the sound of laughter and soon saw women and men in the late, I crouched down to my belly to stay hidden as I looked through the trees. The wind was in my favor, I smelt women in heat and my cock grew in length and wideth for the oppertunity to breed for pups.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14) Empty Re: Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Jemima had lived in a small town in Seattle Washington practically all her life, so when her friends suggested a camping trip at the top of their favorite hiking trail, she thought nothing of it. she was the outdoors type and loved camping and hiking, especially in mid spring like it was. that morning Jemi as her friends affectionately called her picked her up, heading towards the lush forest not far from her home. They hiked until sunset, when they reached their campsite. Jemima and her friends set up camp and started a fire settling into their shelter for the night. She had heard the stories about there being werewolves in this part of town, but her friends tried to reassure her that the hunters had cleared them out of this part. Demi tried to put her mind at ease since it was so rare of an attack.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:32 pm

I sifted through the different scents of the females and soon found the one I liked, she was intense heat (which meant she was ovulating). I watched her as I blended in with the pines and other trees around me. I growled softly to myself as I watched a male touch her, it was hard controling myself from attacking him but I'd break my cover and that I couldn't do, they'd leave if they saw me and the hunters would come after me. I calmed my wolf down, I promised him we'd get her and she'd be our mate.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Jemi joked around with her friends as they sat around the fire catching up with each other. it was hard to meet up with her friends since they had finished college and started working, going into the adult world. Jemima was big into photography and graphic design. as it got later jemima was the last one be the bonfire, putting it out. Her friends did not worry about her since she knew how to take care of herself more than anyone there, she had fighting skills, knew how to handle a gun as well as handle a knife. She poked at the glowing ambers in the fire pit all the while watching her surroundings.

Love Me? (Mature, Redhead14) Adorable-beach-beauty-blue-eyes-Favim.com-3219218 Jemima
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:38 pm

When I saw my chance I ran into the camp and clamped my hand over her mouth but not to hard before using my other arm to wrap around her waist and rushing off into the darkness before she could make a sound to wake her friends. I prayed that none of her friends woke up and got out of the tents and saw me. I soon ran for a few miles and then let her down to stretch her legs. I was on alert so she couldn't hit me or anything like that. "Don't try to run away, I'll just catch you again." I said to her as I looked at her with my glowing eyes.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Jemima had just rose from her seated position as the last fire amber had finally gone out, when she felt a hand clamp around her mouth and a arm around her waist. Her dark blue eyes widen in fear as she watched the campsite and her friends start to fade into the forest. Her nails dug into the arm of her captor as he carried her. Jemi was petite and only stood about 5'5 so carrying her was nothing. Her mind raced trying to put together what was going on. all of a sudden she felt herself being set down, only to be looking into the face of a male with glowing eyes, a werewolf. Jemima backed away form him shaking "S..st...stay away from me!" she croaked eyes wild as she kept stumbling backwards trying to create space between herself and the male. She knew she had her pocket knife and hunters knifes on her person but did not pull them out as of yet because she did not want the male to know she had them unless he came forward towards her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:40 pm

I flared my nostrils, "I know what you have, I won't hurt you. We aren't all the same." I said reaching an arm out but not moving towards her unless she ran. I frowned at her, I knew werewolves have been killing humans but I've been isolated up in the mountains. "I'm Samual, I've been quite isolated in the mountains so I don't know why your so afraid of me." I said cocking my head to the side confused as I honestly didn't know why she was afraid of me. It wasn't like this a while ago. I took a cautious step forward but holding up my hands in a way that said I wasn't going to hurt her.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Her body froze as the male started to speak about knowing what she had on her. Jemi's petite body had stopped shaking as she began to gather herself. She did not comment on his remark saying that their are not all the same, as it was hard for her to accept that fact because her father who was a sheriff had his leg ripped off by a werewolf when she was a little girl. Light grey hair fell in her heart shaped face but her dark blue eyes never left the figure in front of her. Jemima still did not speak back to the male called Samuel but took another step back as he stepped forward only to trip over a tree root and fall on her butt. franticly she stood "Don't come near me!" she said with a shaky voice.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:16 am

I went to her and caught her before she fell, "I won't hurt you, on my honor. I never break my honor." I said setting her gently on her feet and backing up and sitting down on a stump to watch her. I wished she'd believe me, "I am looking for a mate to have pups with, and I know your my fated mate." I said as I looked down at my hands in my lap. "I haven't left these woods in over three hundred years, I don't know what the wolves have been doing in that time that I've been in these woods." I said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Jemi felt herself being caught before she fell to the forest floor. She was nervous around this male, she heard his promise, but something inside her could not just accept it. Her eyes became like doe eyes watching his every movement. Jemima was taken back by his bold statement basically saying he had taken her to have his kids. She could not hold her frustration in any longer "Having pups, fated mate...are you crazy?! I am only human non of that is possible!" her body began to shake a little as she tried to process everything that was going on with her. "Those wolves are the reason hunters had to come to my town, those wolves are the reason my father had to help out because hunters were being killed to quickly, those wolves are the reason my father had his leg torn from its socket so excuse me if i do not seem to be over joyed by some stranger kidnapping me, telling me I'm some kind fated mate and that I'm supposed to have his pups" Jemi had struggled to hold back tears of anger as she called glaring down at the male.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:30 pm

"It is possible. You are my destined mate, I wish you'd accept that." I said standing up and soon gently grabbed her bridle style and started to run deeper into the forest and towards my den. I soon got there when the sun finally broke over the horizon. I set her down in front of the den entrance, "This is your new home." I said pointing to the entrance and hoping she'd have a look as there was no way she could find her way back to her friends
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:43 pm

A shrill scream came from Jemi's rosy lips as the male picked her before dashing at a fast pace through the woods. She did not even have time to protest. Her nails dug into his shoulders out of fear of the fast speed at which he went. She had been in a severe speeding accident a couple years back, Her being the only one to survive and having to watch her friends die infant of her own banged up body had left a tole on her. Tears stained her smooth cheeks as they made it to this so called new home. Jemi refused to look in the direction he pointed, she was in shock, still mad, and scared. She wrapped her arms around her mid section stepping away from the male creating space between them.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:56 am

I smelt fear coming from her, "You have nothing to fear, you are safe now." I said walking towards her and wrapping my arms gently but firmly around her. I put the side of her face against my bare chest and ran my hands up and down her back in a soothing manner. "I will protect you." I said as my nostrils flared and my eyes started to glow with her being in heat. I'd take this slow, I didn't want to frighten her more. I put my face against the side of her neck and took her scent into my lungs, committing her scent to memory so I'd always be able to find her, she wouldn't be able to get away. I nuzzled her neck affectionately
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Jemima's eyes flashed raged at his words that seemed to mock her. She has nothing to fear the male said as he put his hands on her pulling her to him. Touching her in ways a lover would. It was as if something in her snapped, Jemi raise her hand only to bring it downing a swift motion slapping Samuels face with all the power in her body. "I told you to get you're fucking hands off me" She said angrily glaring him down pushing away from him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 am

I stood there and slowly raised my head and looked at her, letting her see my glowing blue eyes, "That wasn't nice, you'd have died in that camp if I hadn't taken you." I said growling low and deep for her to hear as I walked towards her and bared my human teeth as I passed her. I needed to cool down alone. I walked a bit stiffly into my den and to the back of it to my calming place that I used. I sat down on the ground and closed my eyes and started to do my breathing exercises that helped when I was very angry. "She's very ungrateful, those rednecks would have gotten her and eventually killed her after rapping her and she dares hit me?" I said as I looked at the dirt floor.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 am

Taken back by the deep growl that came from the males mouth and his glowing blue eyes, which was a first for Jenni as she had never been this close to a werewolf before. She took a step back as Samuel stepped towards her. Her dark navy blue eyes shut instinctively preparing her for what may follow as repercussion of her previous actions. It was only when she felt his presence pass by her did she open her eyes. Jemi's frame trembled lightly as she regained her piece of mind. She was not know. To lash out at others even people she did not know. It having been taken away from everything she knew including her comfort zone there was a shift in her disposition. She refused to watch the male walk away from her as she just looked off into the scenery around her. Once she was alone jemi looked around at her surroundings trying to see if she recognized anything since she had basically grew up playing in these woods. " what am I going todo?" Sha questioned herself with a heavy sigh as she sat down on the edge of the cliff over hang looking out at the rest of the forest. Jemi ran a hand through her ash grey hair before tucking her knees to her chest as she tried to recall anything about this part of the forest from her memory only to continuously draw a blank. Still very much angry at this make jemi began to pick up the rocks around her and throw them off the cliff ledge from where she sat pretending it was the guys face as she chucked each rock harder than the next
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:43 pm

I turned my head slightly to the right hearing her. I smiled softly, I'd let her cool down before I demanded my due for saving her. I waited an hour and left the den before going back to her, "You'd have died in that camp, those men less than a mile away would have rapped and killed you if not for me. You're very ungrateful, I could have left you there to die a horrible death but I chose to save you and you dare hit me?" I asked as my eyes began to glow again. I turned my back and my shoulders stiffened as I tried to control myself from lashing out verbally at her. "I demand my due for that." I said softly but loud enough for her to hear me clearly
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Jemi had just thrown the last throwable rock over the edge of a cliff when she heard a deep voice coming from behind her. The tiny hairs on the back of her neck stood on edge as a mix of anger and fear washed over her. She did not turn to face the mail as he talk to her, and she was still upset from earlier. She rolled her dark blue eyes at his words it was not the first time she was guilt trip by a guy to be thankful. It only made her anger spike as this guy said he could've left her to die, that he was owed his do for saving her. It was the last straw and even more reason for her to continue to hate this guy. "ungrateful, owed your due?" She said with the bitter taste left in her mouth. Jemi stewed up quickly glaring daggers at the males back " should I say thank you to the guy who kidnapped me, be thankful to the guy who says one minute I'm his mate, but he would have left me for men to kill and rape! " she started to yell losing her temper " well excuse me if i'm not very grateful to a random stranger who not only took me away from my loved one saying I have to have his children, but I also left my friends to be killed by them and he saved me from " she said with Air quotes around the word grateful and save . " owed you're due?". She scoffed " you make me sick, I'd rather die" she said between clenched teeth. This whole time her nails have been digging into her tightly fisted hand drawing blood from her palms which begin to Trinkle from her hand and allowing droplets to fall.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:29 pm

In quick movements I was in front of her and snarled in her face, "You want to die, fine." I said picking her up and ran back in the direction where we had come from and put her about twenty feet from their cabin. I put her on her feet and put my mouth close to her ear and said softly, "There, happy?" I said in a soft menacing voice. "I've had it with your attitude, if you want to be ungrateful then stay here and maybe you'll think over what I had to save your ass." I said turning around and walking sorta stiffly back into the forest. Maybe she'd realize something, how I've endured those freaks. Not like I'd let them do too much damage to her or even let them touch her but my point would get across
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Feeling the sting from the fresh cuts to her palms, Jemi looked down to inspect her palms only to raise her face as the male Samuel was in her face snarling at her. Her dark blue eyes grew wide at his actions and words but she stood her ground just glaring at him. Jemi had no time to think of a sharp comeback to poke the male with as he lifted her with ease yet again and began to run back towards the cabin and campfire site. Jemi was staring at the cabin, something familiar only to be caught off guard for the hundredth time as he came close to her ear sending chills down her spine as his warm breath tickled her ear. She quickly jumped away from him holding her ear looking at him with a deadly look in her eyes. This time as Samuel walked away form her, Jemi watched him go,"Me and my ass will be just fine" she grumbled under her breath as she stuck her tongue out at his back. Jemi made her way slowly towards the campfire sit looking around for her friends but not really making a sound, as the words left by the male rang in her head.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:14 pm

(Going to quickly play those rednecks that he was talking about)

I had camouflage on and was creeping around the woods when I saw the girl that had been with those kids at that site. I was getting very close to her enough to touch her, I lunged forward and placed my hand over her mouth and said next to her ear, "Scream and I'll gut you right here bitch." I said as I started to drag her back towards my cabin where me and my brother's lived. I was getting close to the cabin door when I saw what has been haunting my families land since the 1700's. I saw the glowing eyes, heard the snarls and growls, saw the huge muscular frame of the forest werewolf. My eyes widened and my breath was stolen from my very body as I stood there dumbly in fear of the monster, "You can have her..." I stumbled over my words as I shoved the woman away from me and ran back into the cabin.

Samuel
I came into view as I saw him snatch her. I stood there with my arms slightly out stretched from my body as my claws slide down to replace my human nails. I snarled and growled menacingly at him as I soon smelt my mates blood even though it was a little bit it infuriated my wolf. I took a step forward as my eyes glowed brightly with barely controlled rage and aggression. Ready to kill what was harming what was mine in every right. I bared my teeth as I lowered my head but kept eye contact with the man as I was more than ready to shift in a second.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Jemi searched quietly for her friend to no avail only to be suddenly grabbed from behind. Her screams were silence and replaced with tears as her young life flashed before her eyes. Jemi had struggled against the crazed man but could not break free as her energy was spent from fighting with Samuel just a short while before all this went down. Her heart sank as the man cabin came into view, she knew she was going to die a horrible lonely death. Just moments before she was dragged into the man's cabin did that werewolf guy appear again to save her. Jemi fell to her hands and knees as the man pushed her away from him terrified of Samuel. As Jemi staid on the group tears dripped from her eyes as she only looked at the forest floor
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:01 pm

"What did I say?" I said as I gently helped her to her feet and wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her neck comfortingly. "I said I'd protect you didn't I?" i asked as I gently picked her up in my arms and carried her gently back to the den and put her on her feet on what would be our bed, "Are you hungry?" I asked looking at her patiently as I was starving but thought I'd as if she was hungry or not. I let my facial expressions soften so I didn't scare her or something.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Jemi flenched at Samuel's words but did not say a word of protest. Her body tremble against his much larger one as the thought of almost dying kept replaying in her head. Jemi did not even realize the male pick her up and take her to his den until he had place her on his bed. She was still in shock as she looked around her not really hearing with Samuel said to her. She simply and slowly laid down on the bed in the fetal position facing away from the male just wanting to sleep and be alone.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:33 pm

I felt bad for doing that. I sat down and scooped her up in my arms and laid her against my chest and wrapped my arms around her in a protective manner. "I'm sorry." I said softly against her neck. I wrapped her in a blanket and kept her close to my warm skin so she wasn't so cold as it was getting chilly outside. "I shouldn't have done that." I said with regret as I buried my face in the side of her neck and started to softly sing a song that my mother used to sing to me when I was scared and surprisingly my voice wasn't so bad either.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next