Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

Post by redhead14 Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Nova took a side glance over at Durnal with on of her icy blue eyes. It was very hard for her to believe that none of the females in his pack had caught his attention. Edon puffed out his small red chest as he let out a playful puppy growl before jumping on top of Blaze tugging on his white ear. Edon watched the white female walk pass still having Blaze's ear in his mouth as he watched her. Nova looked in the direction of the white fea, she was very pretty.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:01 pm

Durnal turned his head to catch Nova looking at him funny. He tilted his head, smiling. "What?" He asked, chuckling softly.

Blaze laughed and gently nudged Edon off of his ear, shaking his pelt. Giving Lilly a side glance, he scoffed. "You're always organizing herbs! Take a break, love!" Blaze exclaimed, rolling his eyes. Lilly trotted closer to Blaze, huffing. For a wolf so small and slender, she could scare the tail off someone. "Other than you, my dear, I spend my time preparing for any sick or injured wolves. Now, leave me to my work." She growled, before turning and flicking her tail in Blaze's face, and disappearing into her den.

"Durnal?" A ginger colored brute barked. Durnal turned his head to look at Ricochet, emerald eyes meeting emerald. "Ricochet? Is something wrong?" He asked concernedly. Ricochet shook his head, glancing at Nova. "No, not at all. But with these newcomers, shouldn't we bring them to the Gathering tonight? The other packs will want to know about their arrival," he said. Durnal nodded. "Of course they may come. Nova, if Edon isn't ready to be surrounded by other wolves, I can assign someone from the pack to watch him while we're gone." He replied, then turned back to Nova.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Nova shook her dark chocolate brown head at the male "Oh nothing" she said in a cheerful tone that broke way to show a very light British accent to her voice.

Edon had forgotten he still had Blaze's ear in him mouth until he felt Blaze nudge him to let go. The white wolfs ear fell form the red pups mouth as the pup watched Blaze stand talking to the female. Edon was a bit caught off guard when the fea came over towards Blaze and him carrying herself with a higher air.The red pup sat watching as the two white wolves exchanged words only to giggle moments later as the female let her fluffy tail hit Blaze on his nose as she left.

The dark chocolate female looked from Durnal to the ginger male as they talked about something called Gathering. Nova had notice the ginger wolf glance in her direction, but she tried to take no mind of it. She was brought back from her thoughts as Durnal started talking to her about Edon attending the gathering. " No no, Edon seems to be fine with other wolves, he can come but I would like to bath him and myself is that is alright before we go to this gathering" she said as she stood. No one could really tell what her true color was with the dirt and dust on her coat.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Durnal nodded his massive cranium, and stood, stretching his tired muscles. "Of course. All pups attend the Gathering anyway, so they meet the others." He told her, then barked for Blaze. The white wolf padded with Durnal to stand on High Rock. Standing forward, he waited for the wolves to give him their attention. "Blaze, Denahi, Lexus, Ricochet, Nova, Rain, Sol, Siberius, and all pups shall attend the Gathering tonight," He announced, and murmurs of approval were heard. Blaze stood close at Durnal's frame, his slightly leaner, thinner frame tensing at the mention of Denahi's name. "Are you sure we should allow him to come?" Blaze whispered. Durnal nodded. "Of course. He's a suspicious wolf, but Denahi means well." He replied. "Everyone eat!" Durnal added, dismissing the wolves.

After everyone had eaten, Durnal barked for the wolves to follow him to the waterfall, and all those that were called gathered around, and followed Durnal out of camp, Blaze close at his side. Durnal watched as the moon began to reach the sky, his emerald orbs glowing in the darkness, his black coat almost invisible. Durnal could see the waterfall up ahead, and it had shown that Ice Pack had already made it. Durnal padded up to Snowfire, the older Alpha, and his mate Nisha. Durnal dipped his head respectfully to them both, giving true respect, considering they were much older. Snowfire was 8 years of age. "Good evening Snowfire, Nisha. It is a pleasure to return." Durnal greeted, and Snowfire dipped his head back to Durnal. "And to you, Durnal. How are the pups getting along?" He asked. Durnal looked the smaller Alpha, smiling. "They are all great. We actually have two new pack members. Nova, and her son Edon." He replied, nodding his head. Durnal watched as Snowfire dipped his head once more, but this time with respect. Durnal was surprised, he may be much bigger than Snowfire, but the rival Alpha was much older. "I'm glad to hear it." Snowfire said, and Nisha nodded with agreement. "Evening!" A familiar voice called. Durnal and Snowfire turned their heads to Anakin, Alpha of Shadow Pack. "Good evening, Anakin. I reckon your pack is doing well." Durnal greeted, dipping his head. Alpha nodded, looking at the bigger Alpha. "Yes, they are. And what about you, Snowfire?" Anakin asked the Elder, completely shutting Durnal out. Durnal almost rolled his eyes. He despised Anakin, but the least the silver brute could do was be equally as polite.

Blaze leaned over to Nova, growling softly. "The silver brute is Alpha Anakin of Shadow Pack. Those two next to him are the eldest Alphas, Snowfire and Nisha." He told her, glaring at Anakin with hostility. Blaze looked at the three Alpha males. Durnal was absolutely huge compared to both Anakin and Snowfire! "You can see the tension between Anakin and Durnal. The two clashed when they were pups, they do now. Anakin hates Durnal with a passion." He whispered, but immediately shut up when the Gathering was started. He padded over to sit next to Edon, looking up at the Massive Rock next to the waterfall, where the three Alpha males stood. Snowfire looked over at Durnal, but the black brute simply shook his head. "You go first, Snowfire." Durnal said to the elder, and Snowfire blinked gratefully. He stepped in front of the other two Alphas, and began to speak. "Ice Pack is all the well, in great hunting for the harsh Winter we have received this year. Our new Queen, River, has recently had pups. But we are sad to say that Sitka, the eldest of our pack, had passed away from the cold. It was too much for him to handle. I give thanks to him, as he was my mentor." Snowfire announced. Murmurs of sorrow were whispered among the wolves, and Durnal comfortingly touched his nose to Snowfire's shoulder.

(Very long post. XD)

Anakin- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Dagger

Snowfire- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Wolf_with_blue_eyes_by_chrimbok-d6uqfjs

Nisha- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Large
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:29 pm

Nova smiled standing as she slowly walked over to her son. " Alright my love it is time for a much needed bath" she said as she picked Edon up by the scruff of his neck since he was still young and small enough for her to do that. Nova walked toward the sound of running water not far from the pack. She placed Edon in the shallow waters as she went into deeper waters to clean her pelt. Nova submerged herself in the cool water cleaning her dark chocolate pelt returning it to its prim. Edon played in the shallow water as he waited for his mother to finish bathing . Nova swam back to the shallow waters shacking before she started to clean Edon. Her pelt was a very rich dark chocolate brown with hints of dark caramel tones underneath the dark chocolate brown. Her icy blue eyes stood out more now thst her fur was returned to its intended color. Edon was the opposite of his mother, as he bathed his orange coat turned a dark brunt orange red almost blood orange in color. It was now clear that Edon had light sooty grey paws and a sooty grey little start between his green blue eyes.

Nova and Edon returned in time to follow the pack to the gathering. Once the reached the location of the gathering Nova followed the pack to their area with Edon on her heels. She sat observing her surroundings, smiling and dipping her head as Durnal mentioned her and her son to the elder alpha Snowfire. Nova smiled as Blaze came to sit by her whispering to her about Durnal and the other alpha and their past. Edon wedged himself between his mother and Blaze as he wanted to sit by both of them . He wagged his tail as he looked from Blaze to his mother with his eyes finally resting on the alphas talking above.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Snowfire continued, "My mate, Nisha, is also due to have pups in less than a moon." His blue eyes brightened at that, and he nuzzled his mate's belly. Nisha smiled, and licked his cheek softly. Snowfire turned to Durnal, and nodded his head, stepping back. Durnal stepped in front, and stood like a skyscraper over all other wolves, his emerald eyes gleaming. "I congratulate you on your oncoming pups, Snowfire," Durnal started, then paused, turning to the wolves below. "Storm Pack is doing well. With our pups growing fast, we will soon be having more food here in our territory. We are proud to say that we have new members. Nova, and her son Edon, were found at the edge of our territory, attacked by a rogue. Now that the rogue is gone, I doubt he will come back any time soon." Durnal announced. Blaze was impressed. The Alpha didn't even say that he was the one who saved them! Durnal continued, "Food is not as scarce as it was during Autumn, which surprises me greatly. But I'm glad to say that Storm Pack is good, and well fed."

Anakin growled, "Speaking of that. I've noticed Storm Pack scent marks in my territory! Care to explain, Mr. High and Mighty?" Anakin sneered, his ice blue eyes glaring into Durnal's emerald. Durnal shook his head. "You are either mistaken, Anakin, or a pup had wandered into your territory on accident. I'll see that it doesn't happen-" Anakin snarled, interrupting Durnal. "That's what you always say, Durnal! I've also had reports come in that woves of your pack has been spotted in my territory, and I don't tolerate such behavior!" He snapped. Durnal blinked calmly, and spoke in a clear, calm voice. "If any of my wolves have wandered into your territory, I will make sure they are spoken to. But you are just as guilty as I am for having not only your wolves, but yourself, wander into my territory, Anakin. Are you so sure you can make such accusations against my pack when you are just as responsible?" Durnal growled, narrowing his eyes. Anakin bared his teeth, and tensed. "Calm yourself, Anakin! You're acting like a pup!" Snowfire growled. Durnal nudged the old Alpha, glancing reassuringly at him. "This is a truce, remember? Let's not break that. We came here to share news and have fun, not fight." Durnal said. Anakin looked away, but Snowfire smiled. "For such a young Alpha, you are very wise, Durnal." Snowfire replied, blinking softly. "Durnal is right. And as the Elder Alpha of this Gathering, I say that Anakin can wait to give news until the next Gathering." He growled, then jumped down from the rock. Durnal looked over at Anakin, blinking apologetically. "I'll see that my pack stays out of your territory." He muttered, then followed Snowfire down, padding over to Blaze.

Blaze smirked. "That went well, eh?" He laughed, looking to Nova then down at Edon.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Nova smiled as she watched the elder alpha and his mate as they announced they would soon have more pups to add to their pack. As the alpha Snowfire motioned for Durnal to step forward, Edon's little brunt orange tail started to wag hitting both his mother and Blaze as he had sandwiched himself between them. " So that is the name of our new pack" Nova thought to herself as she looked down at Edon before looking back up at Durnal. It was a very nice feeling to be a part of a pack that actually cared about you, she thought to herself with a smile as she listened to her new alpha. The dark chocolate female felt a slight blush come across her cheeks when Durnal announced that she and Edon had joined his pack for other wolves had turned to look at her and her son commenting about their unique pelt colors. Nova was even more impressed that the large black alpha did not mention it was him and Blaze that had truly saved them form a terrible fate. Edon grew a bit scared hiding between his mothers front legs as the alphas start to have a little quarrel about territory and packs crossing each others boarders. Nova licked her son's cheek reassuring him that everything would be okay, even she herself did not like seeing wolves try to start fights just for show.Nova looked up from comforting Edon to Blaze as she felt eyes on her which at that point Edon saw Blaze and wanted to play. Nova looked form Blaze to Durnal before softly grabbing Edon by his scruff as he tried to escape up towards the two brothers. " You must stay by me my love only alphas go up there" she coed as she tickled her child with her snout make Edon giggle.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Durnal padded back to where Nova and edon were, his emerald eyes glowing in the darkness, his pelt barely visible. "Nova, would you like to go sit by the river? The Gathering will last some time before everyone goes home," he stated, then turned to look down at Edon. With a warm smile, he licked the puppy's forehead. "I can get Blaze to watch him, if that's alright with you." He added, turning to see where his brother had gone. Durnal spotted the white brute being surrounded by female's of the other two packs, and of course, he was cracking jokes and humorously flirting with them. Shaking his head, he rotated his head to look at Nova, but caught the lithe frame of Anakin padding over, and glaring at Nova, then Durnal, and finally Edon. "I'm not surprised you let them in, Durnal. Most of your pack were rogues and kicked out of previous packs," he sneered. Durnal blinked calmly, and took a step forward, looking the other male in the eyes. "Where a wolf comes from doesn't define who they are, you of all wolves should know that." Durnal stated. Anakin snorted, then looked at Edon. Bending his head down, he growled in Edon's puppy face, blue meeting blue-green. "Spoiled little rodent," he snarled. Before Durnal could do a thing, Blaze leaped forward and stood over Edon, snarling at Anakin with daggered eyes. "Touch him, and I'll drop you to the Omega rank." Blaze growled. Anakin pulled his lips up in a sneer, then glared at Durnal. "I'm off. Keep your pack out of my territory." He muttered, then disappeared within his own pack. Durnal lashed his tail, then turned to a tense Blaze, touching his shoulder gently. Blaze lowered himself over Edon protectively, glancing at the pup with gentle eyes. "Blaze, you're not Edon's guardian. Unless given the right, leave Nova to tend to him." Durnal warned. Blaze blinked and looked up at Nova, smiling apologetically.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Nova raised her head as she heard paw steps heading towards her direction. She smiled as her icy blue eyes met Durnals emerald ones. "that would be nice " the female replied to the alpha's invitation to sit near the river side. Edon's whole body wiggle as Durnal licked his forehead wanting to play. Nova looked in the direction of Blaze who though he had no mate at the moment seemed to be quiet the lady's man. Before she had time to reply to the dark males offer of his brother babysitting, Nova watched as Durnals posture became a bit tense only to see why. The silver alpha from earlier was rapidly approaching in their direction. Nova's hackles started to rise as bad vibes ran thru her body while Anakin started talking to them. Edon watched the male only to see the large silver one get close to his face, but instead of back down when growled at, the pup slapped at the brutes nose before Nova rush in between her child and Anakin. Her hackles raised, her teeth bared, and her icy blue eyes gleamed with bloodlust as Nova released a savage stomach churning growl against the male.She knew her place and rank but under no circumstance would she allow a wolf of any rank threaten her cub. She would die for her child. Wolves heads whip in the direction of the nasty growl only to be surprised it came from the new fea in the storm pack. Edon growled from under blaze at the silver wolf as he left. Nova's hackles staid raise watch Anakin walk away her icy blue icy were like daggers after a target. She turned to Blaze and Edon giving each a lick on their foreheads before smiling softly down at them. "I don't like that wolf mama" Edon said with a little growl to his puppy voice, His mother could not help but smile proud of her little fighter "that makes two of us my dear" she licked her cub's cheek before turning to Blaze "thank you for caring so much for Edon" she said as she dipped her head in respect.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Blaze nodded, then huffed in the direction Anakin disappeared. "How could anyone take such a disliking to this?" He asked, picking up Edon by his scruff with gentle care, rolling his eyes. With a mouthful of fur, he added, "I sure couldn't." Durnal looked gratefully at his brother, pressing his side against Blaze's. "Would you care to watch him for a while? Nova and I are going to sit by the river and chat for a bit," he murmured, smiling softly. Blaze looked down at the pup with softening brown eyes, and he smiled warmly. "How could I refuse?" Blaze laughed, sitting down next to the little ball of fluff. Durnal chuckled and dipped his head as a thank you, then turned to Nova. "Shall we?" He asked, tilting his massive crown.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:02 am

" I could not agree more" Nova said with a warm smile as she watch her pup try to act all big and bad like Blaze and herself had acted. Edon stuck his tongue out in the direction of Anakin as Blaze picked him up by his scruff. He let out a giggle as blaze tried to talk with his mouth full. Once put down Edon started to climb all over Blaze as if the white male was a snowy mountain to be claimed. Nova had claimed down but was still a bit on edge as she turned to Durnal " of course" she said as her features soften even more. As they began to walk side by side towards the river, Nova glanced over at the black male " I must have really over stepped my boundaries back there" she commented about her display of aggression towards the silver alpha.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:25 am

Blaze laughed when Edon started climbing all over his fluffy white frame, and lowered himself closer to the ground so it made it easier for the pup. He gently nudged edon off and started tickling him, covering his body with licks. "I got you!" He laughed, nosing the puppy playfully. Durnal walked side by side with Nova, his emerald eyes directed in front of him until Nova spoke. He shook his head. "While the truce was broken badly, you have every right to defend yourself and your child," he told her, sitting down in front of the river, bending down to lap up the water, the beaded necklace around his neck dangling. Durnal looked up at her, smiling softly. "And as far as I can see, Blaze isn't very fond of any harm coming to Edon either." He chuckled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:18 pm

Edon squealed as Blaze started to tickles his pink and black spotted tummy. he tried with all his might to wiggle away, but Blaze like he said had got Edon. The red pup barked and growled playfully at the white male all the while grabbing hold of Blaze's fur gently shaking his red head. Nova shook the thoughts of Anakin getting in her pups face form her head as they reached the rivers edge. The dark chocolate female sat resting, listening to the river move peacefully down its path. Nova watched Durnal get a drink from the river noticing his pendent for the first time " I'm very glad Blaze has taking a liking to Edon. Edon really likes Blaze and you as well" she said with a smile.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Blaze pulled away from the pup, and leaped off into the grass, lowering his front legs to the ground in a playful matter, his tail wagging. "Come and get me, Edon!" He taunted cheerfully, then went to run away. But the figure standing in front of him prevented him from doing so. "I see you've made a new friend," the wolf said, stepping out of the shadows. Blaze sighed with relief. It was only Snowfire, the senior Alpha. Chuckling, Blaze nodded. "Yes, he's a good kid. Hey Edon, come here and meet Ice Pack's Alpha!" He called, beckoning his tail for the pup to follow.Durnal sat back up, his heavy broad shoulders more relaxed now that Anakin had left. "I can promise you, Blaze will spend all the time in the world with your child. He hangs out with the pups more than wolves his own age," he chuckled, shaking his head at the thought of his funny, playful little brother. "And I apologize for Anakin's behavior. I can promise you this, he doesn't have a problem with you. Just me, and Blaze." He explained.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:06 pm

The red cub with a gleam in his green blue eyes got into the same stance as Blaze. Edon let on last growl escape from his mouth before charging over towards Blaze. The pups eyes were closed as he ran giggling only to be stopped as he ran into something. Edon was knocked onto his rump online to open his eyes to see he had run into the alpha everyone called Snowfire. He dipped his head like his mother had taught him " I...Im sorry" Edon said a bit scared that he was gonna get in trouble. Nova smile at the thought of Edon never being left alone again which made her heart very happy. She slowly looked up at Durnal, icy blues meeting deep emerald before saying " Actually he might have a problem with me" she said with a sigh looking down at the river before looking back at Durnal " I was born into the crescent moon pack. my parents were Phoenix and Luna....the Alphas. As I became of age Anakin's father and my father decided they would have form a peace between our packs by having their first borns marry." Nova went silent remembering her past. She lifted up her right front paw revealing the crescent moon marking her pack all used to bare before finishing " I did not want to be married or for that matter take Anakin as my mate...So I did what any rebellious teenager would do, I ran away only to find out some time later many of my pack was killed in a battle between the two pack because of my selfish actions. Long story short I made the mistake of falling in love a t a young age with an older brute, formed a pack together, and when he didn't approve of our pups he tried to kill me and my pups. Edon and I had been running ever since" Nova finished not wanting to look at Durnal for she was afraid he would not accept her for who she was now
(sorry if i forced RP'd just now)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:11 pm

(redhead14, Anakin is my character. It'd be much appreciated if you were to edit your post, as Anakin is very involved with Durnal's past, and it wouldn't make sense. I apologize if I come off as rude, but please ask if you want to have any of my characters involved with Nova's past.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:09 pm

The red cub with a gleam in his green blue eyes got into the same stance as Blaze. Edon let on last growl escape from his mouth before charging over towards Blaze. The pups eyes were closed as he ran giggling only to be stopped as he ran into something. Edon was knocked onto his rump online to open his eyes to see he had run into the alpha everyone called Snowfire. He dipped his head like his mother had taught him " I...I'm sorry" Edon said a bit scared that he was gonna get in trouble. Nova smile at the thought of Edon never being left alone again which made her heart very happy. She slowly looked up at Durnal, icy blues meeting deep emerald before saying " Actually he might have a problem with me and you as well..." she trailed off with a sigh looking down at the river before looking back at Durnal "Do you remember the crescent moon pack? I originally was born into that pack, my parents were Phoenix and Luna....the Alphas. As I became of age the old leader of the rain pack and my father decided they would form a peace treaty between our packs by having their first Born's marry." the crescent moon and rain pack's had all but vanished after the great war between the two. The war had also brought many innocent packs into the battle over A selfish decision a child made. Nova went silent remembering her past. She lifted up her right front paw revealing the crescent moon marking her pack all used to bare before finishing " I did not want to be married or for that matter take the Alpha of the rain pack's son as my mate...So I did what any rebellious teenager would do, I ran away only to find out some time later many of my pack was killed in a battle between the two pack because of my selfish actions. Long story short I made the mistake of falling in love a t a young age with an older brute, formed a pack together, and when he didn't approve of our pups he tried to kill me and my pups. Edon and I had been running ever since" Nova finished not wanting to look at Durnal for she was afraid he would not accept her for who she was now
(does this work? Also I am sorry for not asking first to use your character. If this does work just let me know and ill change it again)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Durnal listened to her story, eyes softening, and he didn't utter one word until the female was finished speaking. He lowered his ears and looked into the distance, his heart dropping. "I'm sorry to hear that," he murmured, a wave of sympathy washing over him. "But do not worry," he said, padding over to comfortingly nudge her cheek. "You will be safe here.. I won't let anything happen to you or your son." Durnal promised, smiling sincerely at Nova, his emerald eyes meeting her ice blue.

(SSS.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Nova watched the trickling river in front of them. Her icy blue orbs not leaving the dancing water as she heard the words coming form Durnal's mouth. She was much too embarrassed and ashamed of her actions to even believe that he was sorry for her. *sorry for me...I should be the one saying sorry for all the misery I have caused to many packs* Nova thought to herself  before her thoughts were disrupted by the large alpha male comforting her. Deep Emerald orbs meeting icy blue ones for which seemed to be an eternity. Nova felt tears spring to her eyes as Durnal's promise, she had never once felt say until tonight. A heavy sigh of relief that shook the females body  was a weighted burden coming off of Novas shoulders. Nova leaned her dark chocolate head into the males dark as night shoulder " thank you Durnal"  Nova said quietly.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Durnal couldn't help but smile, watching the rushing water just mere inches from his mighty paws, claws barely scratching the stone below them. He felt the female lean her head on his broad, muscular shoulder, his body heating up to his toes. He rotated his head the slightest to gently lick her ear, then turned to look back at the water, small fish swimming with the current. "No, it is my pleasure. Any wolf in need of help is welcome," he murmured, closing his emerald orbs. "And don't say it's your fault for destroying the packs. A wolf shouldn't be forced to marry." Durnal added softly, shaking his head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:07 pm

Nova's ear twitched in response to the male licking it, though she felt her cheek grow warm making the female bury her face further into Durnal's larger shoulder. She felt like a cub all over again for blushing over a simple lick to the ear. Nova knew well enough it was not her fault, but there was still part of her that could not help but wonder what would have happen if she just did what she was told all those years ago.
(SSS)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Durnal rested his head gently against hers, smiling softly. He couldn't help but feel for her. He knew what it felt like to lose everything, and feel like nobody cared about you. The massive brute turned his head to look over his shoulder, catching sight of Blaze. "Durnal, it's late. We should be getting home," he stated. Durnal nodded, and nudged Nova. "Come. We best be getting your son to bed." He chuckled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:50 pm

An air of peace came around Nova the longer she sat there with Durnal. She felt the alpha move causing her to move with him. She looked up to see Blaze and a every tired Edon, who could barely keep his green blue eyes open. Nova smiled as she stood walking slowly over to her cub, licking his muzzle she picked up her tired pup softly between her jaws before turning towards the brothers waiting to follow them back to their territory.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Durnal lead his patrol of Storm Pack into their territory and to camp, where the rest of the wolves were guarding, patrolling, or resting amongst the dens. He turned to Nova, and smiled. "You can sleep in my den if you wish," he offered. Only he, Blaze, and a couple selected members slept in that den.

(I'm so done with writers block omfg)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:14 am

Nova followed slightly behind the others of the storm pack, but still close enough that Blaze was walking next to her. Edon could barely keep his eyes open once his mother had picked him up by the scruff of his neck. It relaxed him being held by his mother. Nova listened to Edon's breathing as they walked making sure she did not wake him in the process. As the reached the main area of the pack;s territory, nova sighed quiet tired herself after the eventful day. She was about to go find a quiet spot to sleep when she turned to Durnal who had spoken to her. She did not know what to say much less she could not speak even if she wanted to since she was still holding her son. Nova met the alpha's eyes simply nodding her approval as she waited to walk with him to the den.
( I know it sucks right!)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next