Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] Empty An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:01 pm

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] 3993286361_c32407a741
Credit

D u r n a l

A massive black shape moved through the trees, emerald green eyes blazing as he dodged rocks and bushes, strong and thick muscles flexing underneath his thickset build. Behind him was a smaller wolf, only by 2 inches, following his leader quickly. "Would you slow down, Durnal? I'm about to pass out!" The white wolf panted. Durnal rolled his emerald eyes, and stopped dead in his tracks. "We must patrol the border quickly, Blaze. Rogues have been common this Winter." Durnal told his younger brother, before trotting on ahead, Blaze following at his side. The two padded side by side, their thick pelts ruffling in the wind. Coming to a slope and ravine, they stopped at the edge. Durnal's black pelt bristled at the sight he saw.

In the shadows lurked a dark brown rogue, his amber eyes gleaming as he watched the female and her pup. He sprung out of the bushes, landing in front of the fae. He scooped up one paw, flinging the young pup away into the snow, then sprung onto the female, pinning her down. Snarling viciously, you could see the foam around his muzzle. A sick grin formed, and he prepared to end the fae's life.

Durnal's eyes widened. He sprung forward and bounded down the slope, Blaze right on his tail. Durnal barreled into the rogue, emerald orbs blazing like cold fire. As the rogue stood up, Durnal snarled. "Who are you to attack a mother and her pup!?" Durnal demanded, standing like a skyscraper compared to this rogue. "Oh, well if it isn't Alpha Durnal? That fae and her puny pup were lurking around my territory!" He snapped back. Durnal took a step forward and growled low in his throat. "Your territory? If I'm not mistaken, you are a rogue." He stated strongly, but calmly. The rogue snarled, and lunged forward at Durnal. But the massive Leader side stepped the brute, and gave him a warning bite, before shoving him down, leaving him rolling away in the snow. "Leave my territory, and don't come back!" Durnal thundered. The male growled once more, before scurrying away, down the mountain slope.

Durnal turned to Blaze. "Blaze, check the pup and make sure he is alright!" Durnal ordered calmly. Blaze nodded, and walked over to the pup to help him. Durnal turned to look at the fae, concern clouding his mesmerizing gaze. "Are you alright?" He asked gently, but did not take a step forward, incase she was on guard. For his size, almost any wolf would be on guard. Durnal blinked, waiting for her to answer. His thick black pelt, not a single white hair specked in his fur, begun to flatten as he calmed, emerald eyes patient.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] Empty Re: An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:34 pm

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] Tumblr_lziqrySA2u1qf58e8o1_500
Credit
An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] Wolf-pup
Credit

Nova ran as fast as her tired paws allowed her as she carried Edon in her maw. she had come to a small clearing letting her small pup down from her grasp as she quickly caught her breath, but before she had time to pick her cub up, the brute who had been chasing them sprang out from the shadows knocking the mother and son away from each other. Nova growled and tried to fight with what strength she had left, but it was no use as she was weak and wounded. Her icy blue eyes stared at her pups body trying to find strength to fight back. As a weak growl came form her maw, Nova's attention was taken form the brown brute and placed on a large black male. She stood shaky as she watched the exchange between the males before looking back to her pup who had taken a hard hit. She watched as the brown brute backed down, turning and running away from the black male. Nova heard the male talk to her but she was more worried about the smaller white male going over to her cub. Her once glossy rich dark brown fur had lost it's shine and her white chest had become more of a cream, but her icy blue eyes still held her beauty. Nova looked up at Durnal's as he was much larger than she " im fine" she said before talking a step towards her cub only to wince in pain. the brown brute had badly bruised one of the fea's ribs almost breaking it. Edon whimpered as Blaze came to sniff him. He let out a puppy growl before trying to run over to his mother. Edon's red coat was a large contrast form his mother deep brown one, Durnal could tell Edon was only 4 weeks old as Nova still had some milk left in her tits. Nova nuzzled her pup calming him as he hid between her legs.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] Empty Re: An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Blaze's warm brown eyes met the pup's, a smile forming on his maw. "It's okay little buddy, I'm not going to hurt you." He murmured, though let it be when the fiery orange pup ran to his mother. Durnal stepped over to where the brown female cleaned her pup, dipping his head respectfully. He stepped back, allowing her to have space before lifting his massive cranium. Flicking an ear, he looked to where the rogue had ran off. Blaze padded over to check on the pup, but Durnal barked a warning. "Let her take care of the pup, Blaze. It is not your place," he stated, then turned his attention back to the two wolves. "I am so sorry to barge in. I'm Durnal, and this is my brother Blaze." Durnal told her, glancing at Blaze. The white brute nodded. "Aye, good day, eh?" Blaze greeted cheerfully. Durnal smiled, shaking his head. "Do you need any help or food? My pack isn't far from here," he offered.

(Sooo, yeah. Durnal's the older, wiser, and more mature of the two. Blaze is cocky, flirtatious, and a real goof. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Nova's hackles raise a little at the fast pace Blaze was taking coming near Edon and herself. She slowly calmed as Durnal warmed his brother to back down. Edon peaked out from behind his mother front legs peering at the two males before looking up at his mother. She raised her head as she eyed the two before softly saying " My name is Nova and this is Edon". Nova was nervous When she heard Durnal talk about his pack, she only had bad memories of pack life, but she knew she needed to eat and rest if she wanted Edon to survive. Nova lowered her head " if you don't mind that would be nice" she said as she watch Edon come out from behind her legs and stared the two large males down.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Durnal gave a kind smile, his emerald eyes softening at the little pup. Blaze lowered himself to his belly to meet eyelevel with Edon, tilting his head softly. "Hi, Edon. I'm sorry I scared you." He murmured, then glanced up at Nova. He rose to his feet and looked at the smaller wolf, shrugging his shoulders. "I didn't mean to look like I was going to hurt him. I'm used to checking up on the pups back home," he told her, chuckling softly. Durnal nodded, and looked at his brother, then at Nova. "We must go. That rogue is bound to come back," he stated, then turned around to lead the way to his camp, through the large green forest. He entered camp with Blaze at his side. Durnal offered an encouraging smile to Nova. Wolves gave Durnal respectful greetings, and a couple "Hello, Alpha Durnal!". He returned to head bows and respectful gestures. Durnal padded over to the fresh kill pile and dragged a young doe to Nova, before sitting. He waited for the female to eat. In his pack, and his childhood pack, it was considered impolite to eat before a female. The camp full of wolves buzzed with laughter and friendly noises.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Edon tried to puff his little chest out as Blaze lowered his body to his level. Edon was a mamma's boy as he was the only surviving cub from Nova's recent litter, the other had been killed by the fea's old Alpha for being too small to be from his blood line. The little male looked up at Nova at almost the same time Blaze only to see his mothers features soften. The cub's little red tail wagged a little with what energy he had left. " We know that now, but his start to life has not been the best for a four week old pup" Nova said with a sigh as she picked her pup up gently in her maw as Durnal told them they should start heading for his pack. Nova stayed back a few paces off of Durnal and Blaze as they entered his camp. She watched as the wolves greeted Them with warmth and love. Nova walked under a smaller tree near the edge of their camp and let edon down who was hungry as well.The pup nosed at her teat trying to find some milk, Nova had not been eating well since she had been on the run so she was not producing a lot of milk. Her eyes grew large as she watch Durnal bring the small doe over to her. the male barely had time to sit down before Nova start tearing into the carcass turning her dark brown coat even darker and white chest pink.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Durnal smiled warmly as Nova ate, and waited a couple minutes before eating a little bit himself, tail curled over his hind legs. He looked up to see Blaze playing with the pups, some younger, some a little older. The white brute laughed as they shoved their little noses against his body, tickling him. "Hey, stop! That tickles!" Blaze exclaimed, rolling over and shaking himself off, looking at the pups that surrounded him. He slowly stood up and chuckled, turning to the mothers that looked Blaze like eye candy. He smirked, coming to stand next to one of the Queens, Naiya. "Your puppies are lively bunches, eh?" He asked her, watching them play and barrel into each other. The gray female smiled and nodded. "Their father must be proud. Such strong young pups," she murmured. Durnal listened to the interaction between Blaze and Naiya, then ghosted his gaze over the rest of the pack, watching all of them socialize. Until a snarl caught his attention. "Release that doe!" A brute snarled at Nova, his golden amber eyed blazing. Just as the brute stalked forward, Durnal stood up and stopped him. "Denahi, calm yourself! Your behavior is ridiculous." Durnal growled, his strong voice rising, and lashing his tail. Denahi snarled, his dark brown pelt bristling. "No, you're just too friendly to outsiders!" He snapped. Durnal blinked calmly, shaking his head. "If you saw an injured female with a pup, you'd have the heart to help." He stated calmly, then flicked his tail, dismissing him. Denahi sneered, before stalking away, back to his friend Sol.

Denahi- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] 8965072
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Edon sat watching his mother eat for the first time in a long time only to have his attention stolen by the scene of blaze playing with the other pups. He wanted to play, but he was still too weak just yet. Nova's icy blue eyes glanced up to look at Durnal as he began to eat a little bit of the doe, only to stop when she heard a snarl in her direction. Nova's fur bristled as the male came closer towards and her cub, but she did not bare her teeth or growl. She watched as Durnal deafened her once again. Nova backed away from the doe, sat and started to clean her chops before she picked up Edon to go a little out of sit to nurse her cub. Nova did not like to nurse in front of a strange pack. She stood a bit on guard as Edon began to drink his fill of the fresh milk his mothers body was now producing since she had finally had a good meal.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Durnal glared Denahi's direction, shaking his massive head. The brute could be so.. Unbelievable. Standing up, he came to lay next to Nova, and watched the young puppy nurse, his emerald eyes softening and a gentle smile forming. He glanced up at Nova. "He's very cute," he murmured. "If you don't mind me asking, what brought you so far North? I've not seen you anywhere here before," Durnal asked. Blaze, his fur ruffled and tail puffed up, came over to sit next to Durnal, licking away the dirt from his usually snowy, crystal white pelt, though he paid no attention to anything but that. A puppy, a little bigger than Edon, with dark gray fur and pale green eyes, padded up to Nova and Edon, wagging his little tail. Curiously, he sniffed Edon, tilting his head. "Hello," he greeted.

(Puppies. So cute. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Nova's head moved in the direction of Durnal as she watched walk towards her. She turned her attention back to Edon who had gotten a bit rough during nursing as he was hungry, Nova did not blame but smiled softly at her son. she looked over at Durnal " thank you" she said quietly as she looked up to see Blaze coming over towards them. " the short story is, when Edon and his siblings were born they were smaller then the other litters and my alpha could not accept such tiny cubs coming form his bloodline. so he killed my other three cubs before i could get them to safety." she said before watching a slightly larger grey cub come over to see Edon. Edon spun around as he felt himself being sniff only to see a pup a little bit larger then him standing there. He scooted back against his mother not sure what todo since this was the first time he had seen another pup, Nova nudge her son " its alright" she cooed before watch Edon say hello back.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:05 am

Durnal listened to Nova's story of her previous pack, and how little Edon grew up, his heart sinking. He sighed, shaking his head disappointedly. "Size shouldn't define what a wolf, or any animal, is capable of," he stated wisely, turning to meet her gaze. "As far as I can see, your son is coming along just fine." Blaze nodded in agreement. "Take bees for example. They're tiny, but without them, all the wonderful plants we have wouldn't exist." The white brute said, smirking softly. Durnal chuckled, nudging his younger brother. "And look at you, my friend. You were quite little when you were a pup, and you've grown into a big, strong little brother." Durnal teased. "Hush your face," Blaze growled, turning his attention to Edon and the bigger gray puppy. The gray pup, who was named Dante, gently nudged Edon with his little black nose. "What's his name?" Dante asked, looking up at Nova.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Nova could not help but let a soft laugh escape form her mouth as she watched the brother interact with one another. " I just want Edon to grow up happy and know that he is loved" She said before turning her attention to the grey pup. " his name is Edon" Nova said with a smile as she looked form Dante to her own cub. Edon had pushed himself up against his mother's side still unsure about this wolf that was about his own size. He looked at his mother with pleading blue green eyes which he received a warm lick of her tongue to his back. " He wont hurt you my love. Dante wants to be your friend" Nova cooed to her pup, who seemed to relax. Edon batted a red paw about his mother for scooting him away from her side, but he looked at the grey cub " i'm Edon" he said before taking a step closer.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Durnal nodded his head, completely understanding. "Any mother would want that for her pup. And here, I promise he'll be happy." He told her, watching the young pup. Dante tilted his head and wagged his tail, smiling at Edon. "It's nice to meet you. Would you like to come meet the other pups?" Dante asked. Blaze chuckled and stood up, turning to Nova. "If he wants to go, I'll be more than happy to supervise. I spend more time with the pups than anything." He offered.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Nova listen to Durnal talk as she watched over Edon and Donte interact with one another " as do I" she said watching the cubs. Edon started to wag his little red tail, but soon became a little bit frighten by the thought of meeting more pups, Nova saw her son's nervousness and gave him a small nudge. " Go meet the others little one" She said with a smile as she watch Edon look from her to Donte, to Blaze and take off with Donte towards the other pups. Edon was the only red pup among the others which Nova was happy about because he would not be hard to find.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Dante smiled and walked side by side with Edon, his dark gray pelt ruffled up slightly. "Come along boys!" Blaze exclaimed, walking ahead of them with his usual goofy grin. There were 5 other puppies at the moment. One with coal black fur, and deep purple eyes. One with blue-gray fur and steely gray eyes. One with russet and white fur with silvery white eyes. One with creamy fur and blue eyes. Another with white fur and green eyes. They all turned their attention to Dante and Edon, tilting their heads. "Hey bud, who's the new kid?" The blue puppy asked. "This is Edon, Bluejay. Him and his mother are joining the pack I think," Dante replied, smiling softly. The black pup in the back, Raven, stayed silent, his purple eyes fixed on Edon. "The other pups are Arrow, Raven, Serenity, and Maya."

Raven(oldest, 10 weeks)- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] BlackWolf-4

Bluejay(second oldest, 8 weeks)- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] Tumblr_n5jhuoP1yN1txssuho1_1280

Arrow(third oldest 8 weeks, born after Bluejay)- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] C750dvF

Serenity(second youngest, 6 1/2 weeks)- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] 06e1a064f151c27440fdd45950181ff7

Maya(youngest, 4 weeks)- An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] A9f236c8b0c2cdc587002398d2598575

(sorry they're all full grown. Puppy pictures are impossible to find.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Nova watched as her pup walked side by side with the others, a smile cam to her mouth happy her son would have friends at last. Edon smiled back at Donte but felt a little timid when it came to being around the other cubs. He shied at the blue pup's words, but stood his ground " nice to meet you" Edon said trying to be nice.
(SSS)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:43 am

Arrow nudged Bluejay away to the side, and turned his silvery eyes to Edon, keeping his position calm. "Hello Edon, I'm Arrow. Welcome to the pack." He greeted, dipping his head softly. The russet wolf stepped back and Serenity stepped forward, sniffing Edon's ear, and nodding. "Yes, welcome." She added. Raven sat in the back, still silent with his purple eyes fixed on Edon, ears twitching.

(It's fine, mine's short too.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:52 pm

Edon's timid shell started to melt away once he realized he was in no danger. A smile came to his lips as the other pups started to talk to him and welcome him into the pack. He sniffed Serenity back wagging his little red tail in delight of having friends. Edon's blue green eyes sparkled with excitement as he looked at each one of the pups until his eyes laid upon raven, the pup sitting back just watching him. His head tilted to one side watching the cub with purple eyes. It was as if they went into a trance just starring each other down.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Raven narrowed his eyes at Edon, staring for a few more moments, before standing up and padding to come face to face with him. Raven was the oldest and biggest, so he stood a fair bit larger than Edon. With a smoother, more quiet, and deeper voice, he muttered, "welcome to the pack. I'm sure you'll like it here," then stepped back. The youngest, around Edon's age, Maya came up to smile at Edon, her bright emerald eyes glistening. "Nice to meet you, Edon! I'm Maya!" She greeted, standing maybe a centimeter shorter than the pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Edon became a little scared as the older pup glared at him, heading towards hims, but he stood his ground. Nova watching not far away saw the older larger pup heading for her stood at once the fur on her hackles slightly rising as she watched the pups. She was on edge as Edon was the only thing important to her in this world. She settled when she saw the other pup just welcome Edon than walk off. A sigh of relief almost shook her whole body. Edon nodded " thank you" he said before for turning to the female pup about his age " Hi maya" he said happily.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Maya smiled, wagging her tail. "You're gonna have a lot of fun with Blaze around!" She told him, looking up at the other white wolf. Blaze chuckled. "Well, I don't mean to brag." He said, tilting his head with a cocky smirk on his face. "But I'm pretty great!" He added, and gently pushed Edon onto his back, careful not to hurt him, and started tickling his belly with his nose. Durnal chuckled, shaking his head as he watched Blaze play with the pups, emerald eyes filled with amusement. "Blaze would make a great father some day."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Edon looked form Maya to Blaze and smiled, for he had a feeling the female was right. He was caught off guard when Blazed flipped him onto his back and started to tickle his pinkish belly that had black spots covering the pink. Nova smile as she watched her son laugh finally having fun. She smiled " yes he will" she said before turning her head to look at Durnal " so im guessing those pups are yours?" she asked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Blaze laughed and playfully licked Edon's ears and nose, smiling at the little puppy before him. He stepped away and sighed, shaking his head. "You're a good sport, kid." Blaze complemented, winking cheerfully. Durnal watched, then turned to Nova, eyes widening. "Oh, no, not mine. In my pack, it doesn't matter who you're mates with. I, on the other hand, don't have a mate or pups." Durnal chuckled. "But I sure would like to have them someday."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Nova smiled laying down once again next to Durnal " just make sure you pick the right mate" She said as she watched Edon and Blaze play. Edon giggle as Blaze tickled and licked him only to get up and playfully growl at the older adult male. This was a side of Edon his mother had never seen. see see her son so care free having fun was enough to make her feel at peace.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Durnal chuckled, "I would.. But none of the females here have really caught my attention," he replied, gazing at all the wolves. Blaze mockingly gasped and lowered himself to Edon, closing his eyes. "Oh please, Alpha Edon! Spare me!" He yowled playfully, rolling onto his back to show his "submission". "Oh Blaze, stop hollerin' about and let me get to my work, lad!" A female barked, trotting over. Another white wolf, with eyes as silver as diamonds. Blaze looked up at her with a goofy grin. "Who makes you the Alpha, Lilly?" He asked playfully. The white fae rolled her eyes. "Hush now, I have herbs to organize!" Lilly scolded, her Scottish accent flowing like honey. Durnal turned to Nova. "That's our Medicine Wolf, Lilly."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next