Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 7:35 pm

(Okay.)

Kaneki

I saw her a moment before she drove off and I smiled. I follows her home, the scent of her hormones and how horny she was almost making a hungry growl escape my lips. I held it back, though, and made my decision. I wanted her for my own. And there was only one way to make her completely and utterly mine......
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 7:40 pm

I stretched and yawned as I sat back on the couch to eat my pizza as I watched the second movie but when it went to the sex scenes I reached a hand down between my legs and stroked my folds before pushing two fingers inside me. I arched and moaned as I closed my eyes as I pulled down my tank top to expose my large breasts as I pinched my nipples. By the time the sex scene was over I gotten my orgasim for the night and smiled as I got up after the movie and headed for bed. I soon climbed into my bed naked like I usually did and pushed a large dildo inside me as I used it to push inside me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Kaneki

I was sitting outside, patiently waiting for her to go to bed, when I heard her moan. I couldn't resist lifting up a little to look in the window and I saw her with her hand between her legs, two fingers pushed inside her, and her tank top pulled down to expose her breats. I couldn't help watching her as she brought pleasure to herself, feeling my cock get hard as I watched the scene unfolding. When she was done I watched her get up and head out of the living room, knowing she was probably heading to bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 8:04 pm

After I was done I curled up naked and within minutes I fell asleep. I laid on my stomach and my head to the side as the blankets were just barely covering my ass. I deep breathed softly as I slept, I had my arms under my pillow and had a hold of the bars in my head board as I dreamed of nothing but darkness. I would move or shift slightly in my sleep, I knew I'd have to get up a six in the morning to head to work and it was about 3:00 am and I had to be up at 5:00 am to get ready for work. I wanted to quit my job but I couldn't because of well my pimp like boss.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Kaneki

I could tell she was asleep so I smiled. It was time to put my plan into action. I snuck around to the back door and twisted the doorknob, finding it unlocked. I snuck inside and went up to her bedroom, a rag clutched in my hand. I went into her bedroom, almost growling hungrily at the sight of her. I walked over to her bed and pressed the chloroform-filled rag over her mouth and nose.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 pm

I had woken up when he had grabbed me and I actually punched him in the manly parts before I had passed out soon after. All I saw was blackness as I passed out cold. I eventually woke up and looked around my surroundings and looked at my watch, "Fuck! I'm late." I said sighing as I ran a hand through my hair as I looked around for a door, "Hello! Let me out! I have work and people will worry about me so cut your loses and let me go damnit!" I said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Kaneki

I could tell she was awake before she called out and I smirked. "Not a chance girly. You're staying in there." I replied, leaning against the door.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 am

I reconized his voice. "Let me go now!" I screamed it as I pounded my fists against the door as I tried to get out. I didn't want to be here or have him touch me ever again. "I hate you! I don't want you!" I yelled as I started to cry before wrapping my arms around me as I was so cold. I went into a corner and started to shake as I was naked and it was very cold down here. "I'll die down here! It's cold!" I yelled. I shivered as I rubbed my hands up and down my arms and legs as I cried in frustration and fear.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Kaneki

"You're not leaving." I replied, growling out the words. I pushed back from the door and headed for the kitchen that was nearby and made myself some warm blood. I returned to her room, chuckling at her words. "There are some blankets in there. Use them." I told her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon May 25, 2015 10:06 pm

"I'd rather die." I said not getting the blankets. I didn't want to be a prisoner here, I'd just let myself die of the cold as I was shaking and such, eventually I'd get frostbite which was unlikly but still. I felt tears going down my cold cheeks, I had thought I had ran out of tears an hour ago but I guess I had some left to shed. "Just please let me out." I said begging, "What do you want?" I asked desperate to be some where warm.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 28, 2015 10:33 am

Kaneki

I growled then I walked around to the door and slipped inside quickly, closing and locking the door behind me. I walked over to the thermostat and turned on the heater, turning it up so it would get warm in the room. Then I turned around to face her, almost growling at the sight of her naked body.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 11:16 am

I glared at him and threw something hard at him, I didn't care if I hurt him or not. I looked up at him, "Why am I here? Why are you doing this to me?" I said as I sobbed as I was so scared. I didn't even know who this person was as I haven't seen his or her face yet. I rocked myself to give myself comfort as I was lonely and scared out of my mind. I wiped at my tears as I sniffled. "I'm hungry and thirsty, can I have something? Please." I said begging him or her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:44 am

Kaneki

I easily dodged what she threw, smirking slightly. Then I chuckled and shook my head. "So many questions. You are the curious one, aren't you?" I said, smirking again. Then I started wandering around the room, looking for something. I paused at her next question and turned towards her. "What would you like?" I asked. I wasn't cruel enough that I would let her starve.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:17 pm

I thought about what I wanted and looked at him, "I would like a sandwich and orange juice please. Can I have some clothes?" I asked getting up from where I was and walked towards the outline of his body and soon saw his face, I gasped. "You...What do you want?" I asked as I backed up a few steps so stunned by him. He had kidnapped me after we had sex, "Why did you take me?" I said as tears went down my face as I cried silently.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Kaneki

I nodded and started to make my way to the door but I paused at her question. I turned back towards her with an evil smirk and said, "You'll find out." Then I walked out the door and closed and locked it behind me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:12 pm

(Can you try to post longer?)

I went back into the corner where the blankets and mattress was to lay down. I curled up into a fetal position under a heavy blanket and cried until I was so exhausted from it with a head ache before falling into a heavy dreamless sleep. I gripped my blanket in my hands and clenched it to my breasts. Five hours later I jerked awake and looked at the wall, I rubbed my stomach with how hungry I was, I was starving. I got out of the covers and walked to the door where I softly tapped on the metal door, "I'm starving and thirsty, please..." I said as silent tears went down my face as I turned around to face the basement that was my prison cell. It was so dark, I wanted to be in the sunlight. I wrapped my arms around myself in an attempt to warm myself before going back to the bed and shut my eyes. I was sick from how cold it was down here, I could hardly breath from my cold and he wasn't giving me anything to help battle the sickness.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:00 pm

((I'll try.))

Kaneki

I went about my business for the five hours she was asleep until I heard her voice. I walked to the kitchen and fixed her a sandwich and a glass of water. I also grabbed her clothes from before. I walked back to the basement and opened the door and shut and locked it behind me. I walked over to a little table, seeing well in the darkness, and set down the plate and the glass. Then I turned around to face the bed where she was currently laying and said, "I brought some food, water, and your clothes."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:07 pm

I opened my eyes to look at him, "Thank you. I can't breath, it's too cold down here." I said shivering even more. It was winter and those clothes didn't look like they'd give me much warmth from the cold. I tried to take in enough air but I coughed before shutting my eyes and that's when my heart started to go really slow, it was flickering and sluggish before stopping all together. He didn't take the proper care of me, he wasn't human so he didn't understand.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Valeriu

I watched her then rushed to her side and picked her up and quickly ran up the stairs with her. I carried her into the living room and laid her next to the fire, grabbing a blanket and rubbing all over her body with it, trying to get her warm. I may have kidnapped her but that did not mean I wanted her to die. I growled slightly, I should have known it was a mistake to put her in the basement.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:19 pm

I was so motionless against his body before for some reason my heart kicked back into gear but it was just a little sluggish as my core temperature went up. I opened my eyes after three tries to look at him, "That basement is fucking cold, it felt like I was in the artic." I said as I whispered as that was the best as I could do. I for some reason curled up on his lap under the blanket he had around me and fell asleep as I was nice and toasty. I'd tell him his mistakes he made by putting me there. I slept for a good 24 hours before waking up but the sleep did me good. I opened my eyes and rubbed my stomach as I was hungry. I found the kitchen and found food which I made a huge sandwich and a big ass glass of orange juice and water to help fight the horrible cold I had.

(It's fucking cold in the basement in the winter. I slept down there and I almost had to wear winter gear in order to be warm lol)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Kaneki

I breathed a sigh of relief when she opened her eyes. I nodded at what she said and replied, "I'm sorry. I won't put you down there again." Then I watched as she curled up in my lap and fell asleep, feeling a smile tug up the corners of my lips as I held her against me. Later on when she woke up I was in my study doing some paperwork, groaning at the length of it.

((Oh my. I hate the cold.))
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:29 pm

I finished eating and I made it to where he was and looked from the doorway before walking in and sat down in front of his desk. "First it's winter out, imagine how cold it is down there even without you not feeling it. It's underground the ground is frozen and imagine how cold it would be. Second turn up the heat please, three more groceries." I said shivering and soon actually climbing into his lap to curl into his chest where I had my face against the side of his neck. I took in his scent and soon fell asleep as well. I was so weak with no food and with how my serious cold was kicking my ass.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Kaneki

I lifted my head when she came into my study and watched as she sat down. I listened to her intently then nodded when she was finished. "Will can do." I replied. Then my eyebrows lifted as she climbed into my lap and curled up, her face against my neck. I looked down at her, realizing she had fallen asleep. Slowly I lifted my arms and wrapped them around her, pulling her a little closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:42 pm

I slept for a few hours on him, I was comfortable where I was. I put my face even closer to his skin. I had started to get color back into my skin and so bone slowly getting better. I opened my pale blue eyes and I actually bit his neck and then put my face back against his neck where I kept my eyes open but rested there as I watched him slightly doing work not really interested in what he was doing but content to stay where I was. "For a vampire you comfy." I said softly as I laid a cold hand on his bare skin of his collar bone even though vampires didn't get cold.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 am

Kaneki

I was working silently when I felt her bite my neck. I held back a slight growl and looked down at her. "I'm comfy, hm?" I said, a smile again tugging up the corner of my lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum