Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime) Empty Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

Post by Death Rules Sat May 23, 2015 2:02 pm

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140820215604/creepypasta/images/b/b4/Anime-Girls-anime-girls-14837076-1024-768.jpg

Kelly
I stood at the corner of Elm and Folsom waiting for my evening date so to speak. I soon saw a car pull up and I smiled as I leaned down and rested my arms on the window as it was down all the way. "Well hello handsome. What can I do for you?" I asked smiling as I waited to see what he wanted to do tonight. I heard him tell me he wanted rough sex, I smiled and got into his fancy sports car before he drived away. We soon came to an up scale Hotel. We got a room and I began to undress in front of him, I was shivering in excitement for him to mount me. I got on the bed and spread my legs as my large breasts pushed into the air as my nipples beaded with arousal as well as my pussy started to get very wet. I soon felt him push into me, "Yes..." I said breathless already as he was so large. I liked large cocks.

(This is where you come in)

Last edited by Death Rules on Sat May 23, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime) Empty Re: Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 23, 2015 7:06 pm

(Did someone say anime? Then I'm in!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime) Empty Re: Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

Post by Death Rules Sat May 23, 2015 7:12 pm

(Lol okay. Go for it)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 23, 2015 7:13 pm

(Okay! Let me just find a picture.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat May 23, 2015 7:19 pm

(Okay)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 23, 2015 7:30 pm

(Search successful!)

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime) B582d6bb3fb8556348b0a1a653320ee2
Image Crediting: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/365354588492425107/

Kaneki

I smirked as I shoved my cock into Kelly, placing one of my hands on her breasts to knead and play with them. I started to thrust roughly into her, using my other hand to grip her hips and lift her ass partway off the bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat May 23, 2015 7:36 pm

I leaned up and kissed him. I pushed my pussy up into him as I moaned at how large he was, he stretched me wide as he pounded me, "Did you put on a condom?" I asked worried that I'd get pregnant and that would be harder to work and I'd get in trouble with my boss. I pushed my breasts into his hand as I pushed my lower body off of the bed with my feet so I'd be closer to him. I ran my fingers through his hair and gently gripped his hair so he'd stay sucking on my breasts as I pushed more of my nipple/breast into his mouth as I put my hand on his ass to encourage him further than what he was doing now.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Kaneki

I kissed her back roughly, feeling her push her pussy up into me. I nodded at her question, still thrusting roughly into her. I continued to play with her breasts, smiling when she pushed them up into my hand. I soon started to suck on one of her breasts, feeling her fingers tangle in my hair. I growled slightly when she gripped my ass, pounding deeper inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm

(Is he human?)

"Deeper please." I said as I wanted to feel every inch of him inside me. I knew this was his pleasuring but I wanted to feel all of him inside me, I was so turned on that when he'd push in or out there would be a sucking sound because of how wet I was. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I arched my body into his as I cried out loudly, I was surprised no one heard us or if they did they weren't speaking up. I reached down between his legs from the back to play with his large smooth balls as I tried to bring him more pleasure so it was more intense for him and so that maybe he'd give me a good tip besides paying me for sex.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 23, 2015 7:53 pm

(I'm trying to decide in that. Should he be human?)

Kaneki

I groaned and thrusted even deeper into her, pounding into her over and over again. I felt her wrap her legs around my waist so I lifted her hips even more so I could get even deeper inside her. I moaned when she started to play with my balls, pleasure coursing through me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat May 23, 2015 8:00 pm

(That's up to you)

I kissed his neck as I gently bit him in the neck, enough so he'd feel pressure but not enough to hurt unless he was sensitive to pain. I gripped his ass in both of my hands as I encouraged him as much as I could as my walls started to tighten around him, I was going to have my orgasim. I started to milk him for his seed, I felt him hit my G-spot head on and I gasped loudly and arched into his large muscular body. He was so damn hot that I could just melt in front of him. I put my hands on his upper arms, feeling his muscles as he must work out every day or he had a very physically demanding line of work and it paid well with the kind of car he drove. I tilted my hips a certain way so I'd feel a little more pressure on my slit.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 4:41 pm

(I think I'll have him be a vampire.)

Kaneki

I growled with pleasure when I felt her kiss and bite my neck. When she gripped my ass I moaned slightly, thrusting even rougher into her, hitting her g-spot. I felt her walls tighten around me and I moaned even louder, feeling myself getting close.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 4:46 pm

I cried out loudly as I had my orgasim. I arched and I turned my head to the side exposing my neck and the large vein there that pumped just under my skin of my throat. I gripped his arms and tightened my legs around his waist, "Please, your seed." I said even though he was wearing a condom doesn't mean I didn't want it, I just couldn't afford to have a baby right now even though secretly he was a vampire and I didn't know that. I ran my nails up his back, not enough to bleed but enough where any normal person had scratch marks.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Kaneki

My eyes locked on her neck when her head turned to the side, exposing it and the large vein there. I started thrusting even tougher, leaning towards her neck, feeling her hands scratch at my back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 5:36 pm

"Please." I said whimpering and a little bit whining. I didn't look at his face so I didn't see any of the tale tell signs. I gripped his ass in my hands before reaching down to fondle and play with his balls hoping to get him to release as I've been working hard all day and was exhausted and just wanted to get home and sleep. I pushed my hips to his as I had spasims but soon I'd be so to speak dead weight as I was falling asleep. I faught to keep my eyes open but it was hard, I needed to stay awake so I don't get my ass kicked by my boss
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Kaneki

I sank my fangs into her neck at the same time I released my seed into the condom. I continued thrusting into her, trying to draw her attention away from her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 5:49 pm

I didn't feel a thing when he bit me. I put my hands on his hips, "No more, your making me sore." I said as I really didn't have the energy to try to get him off of me. "Stop thrusting." I said as I was beginning to hurt and just wanted him to stop thrusting. "Please." I said whimpering as white hot pain coursed through out my body, tears were going down my cheeks as I pushed at his chest. I may like large dicks but he was brutilizing me down there and it hurt badly but I didn't feel anything in my neck since the pain in my other parts hurt worse
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Kaneki

I soon pulled back from her neck, making sure to lick my lips clean of her blood before she could see my face. I pulled out of her and rolled off of her, laying beside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 6:02 pm

I clenched my jaws through the pain. I was angry at him so I got up and started to get dressed. "That will be 600 please." I said getting fully dressed and kinda had my feet spread so I could releave pressure on my nether parts that hurt, I was surprised I didn't have blood going down between my legs. I waited as patiently as I could but it was hard as I wasn't patient and along with that I was tired which often times made me irritable. I had a hand on my hip as I waited for him to give me my money
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Kaneki

I watched her, shrugging and soon getting up, reaching my hand into the pocket of my jeans and pulling out the money. "Here."
I said, handing it to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 6:15 pm

I took it and turned around as I felt stinging in my neck when I touched the side of my neck. "It's not nice to bite people when your having sex." I said walking out and didn't look back at him. I soon got out of the hotel and took a deep breath of fresh air and smelled the rain that had already fallen. I smiled as I liked it when it rained, it smelled good. I soon got a cab home and walked into my apartment after giving my boss his cut of the money. I dropped my purse on the table and walked to my room and just got in fully dressed and fell asleep
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Kaneki

I just chuckled at her words then I got dressed. I soon headed out and headed for my house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 6:30 pm

(Longer posts please, and are they going to fall in love? Or how do you want it?)

I soon woke up once the sun came up and glad it was my day off today. I got undressed wanting to get his scent off of my body so I went into the bathroom and took a shower before getting on some pj shorts and tank top as I began to clean my apartment. He had made my breasts sore and achy and my neck still hurt when I touched it. Once that was over I got on flip flops and headed to the movie store and then grocery store to get ice cream as I was going to celebrate for a day off that I haven't gotten in two months.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 7:07 pm

(Okay. Sorry. And I don't know. I guess they could. Or he could like kidnap her or something.)

Kaneki

The next morning I got up and got dressed. I walked outside, growling at how bright it was. I walked down the sidewalk, keeping my head down to avoid the way-too-bright sun. I was heading for the store since I needed some supplies for later.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 7:15 pm

(Sure you could do that)

I soon saw him but he didn't see me, "Shit." i said softly under my breath and walked fast out of the store and back into my car and headed home to where a warm blanket awaited me with some sexy hot movies. I soon got a beer out of the fridge and sat down and turned the TV on and started to watch my movie. "Damn he's hot." I said fanning myself and tried to calm down my hormones that were racing. I didn't even know why I was so horny lately, maybe I needed to spice up my sex life or something. I thought about it as I bent over to pop in another movie
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next