Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:15 am

S c o u r g e M i s e r y

Scourge Misery scanned the beautiful landscape, watching as the rain fell upon the grassy earth, the sound of it falling into the little pond out front ringing in his large ears. He felt so at ease with the storm, everything about it calming him, even the slightest. Looking over at Charm, he fixed his intense gaze on her, listening to the fae's words carefully. "Well, get used to it. The demon inside can only be held back for so long before you have to let it run free. Things will come easier if you allow it to roam." Scourge Misery growled back at her. But her next questions almost surprised him. Scourge Misery looked at the ground, narrowing his eyes, "I suppose I've thought about it. But I actually quite like being immortal. I still keep in touch with my sister from time to time, but it's been a while since I've seen her." He mentally sighed. It had been forever since he had seen Silent Night, and even longer since he saw Hawk Flight.

Hawk Flight(Brother)
Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M] - Page 2 Brown-wolf
http://3219a2.medialib.glogster.com/media/77/771c034f492636f00ee74a3c4f560b0ad9f76e9c6430ce9b7fb8240cb8fdb207/brown-wolf.jpg

Silent Night(Sister)-
Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M] - Page 2 The_white_wolf_with_blue_eyes_by_sillyband220-d56tclr
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/192/9/f/the_white_wolf_with_blue_eyes_by_sillyband220-d56tclr.png

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M]

Post by The Blaze Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Devil's Charm

With yet another terrified look in her ice blue eyes, terrified at what she was now thinking of what her demon side could do, terrified of how much blood she could spill.  Looking up with a attempt to hold his intense gaze, determined to try and look less like the helpless female the she already was. So then she spoke, "Is there a way I can control it? A way to limit the bloodshed? Or..." She paused to look down in guilt of her words then look back up, "A way to stop feeling guilty about killing?" When he spoke of his family though, she nodded but then looked right into his eyes with a confused gleam in her ice cold orbs, "Your family is...immortal?" But then she just dropped her gaze, trying to drop the entire subject almost.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Scourge Misery's blistering teal eyes pierced into her ice blue, not tearing his gaze away from hers. When the female spoke, his twisted mind only wanted to mess with her. He knew that she was scared, not just of immortality, but of him too. In his deep, booming voice, he said, "for a new immortal being such as yourself, it can take time and training to control the thirst for blood and murder. Although the guilt of killing is less difficult, and can usually be driven by raging emotions." Scourge Misery looked away for a moment, lashing his fluffy white tail so it curled next to his colossal frame. When Charm spoke again, he could only glance back at her, and almost growled. It came out more as a short snarl. "Yes. My mother was not immortal, so I have mortality rubbing through not only my blood, but through my family's." He replied roughly, pinning his ears back. His eyes flickered with sadness only for a mere second, before it was gone and replaced with his usual emotionless stare.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Trying to stand her ground as well as she could, Aria built up her shoulders to try and help that confidence. Then she asked with a attempt at a proud voice, "Will you teach me? I have to know, or I'll go crazy." But her figure shrank at is snarl, she just melted away like butter. Weak from fear and just terrified by him. She didn't want to be scared of him, but she couldn't help but him be just...terrifying. But then she whispered out, "Can I trust you? Can I trust you won't...hurt me? Because I can't tell right now." But she shrank away even more from him when she spoke, afraid he might lash out and hurt her. Or even do worse to her, who knew when he may do.

((Sorry its a bit shorter))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:47 pm

(No problem at all!)

S c o u r g e M i s e r y

Watching with amusement as she tried to stand proud and confident, he could only tell that it took all of her to try and match up to him. Narrowing his eyes and pondering for a long couple heartbeats, he could only imagine what could happen. Scourge Misery hated most company of other wolves, but this female probably wouldn't last a few days around immortal beings, and on the inside, he longed for someone to talk to, rather than himself. "Alright then, female. I'll let you tag along, and teach you what I've taught myself over the past few centuries," he finally replied, then lowered his massive cranium, meeting her eye level. "But don't take this offer lightly. Training will be hard, and I mean business." He growled, letting his pearly whites show for a second. Scourge Misery didn't bother answering her question about trust. She couldn't trust him, though he wanted her to. He was a sick brute, with a warped mind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:35 pm

With a large sigh of relief, Charm (put Aria on the last one) seemed happy to be able to have a opportunity to control this terrible part of her, and also a time to accept this was now a part of her. This needed to be good for her, it needed to show her how to become something whole again and not just a scrap of nothing like she is now. But at his second statement she looked up and nodded, "Of course! I'll do anything to repay you for this! Anything!" She almost regretting saying that though, because who knows what he'll want from her. But she hoped nothing too bad. Shaking that thought from her head she waited for him to say something else, but then said, "You didn't answer my question about trust."
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Scourge Misery was more than pleased to hear that, but let none of it show, as he was too amused watching how happy and excited Charm was, his electrifying orbs watching her intensely. "Oh, I'm sure you'll change your mind." He chuckles, then turned to look out of the den. When she spoke to him about trust, he almost cursed himself for not answering first. Scourge Misery came up with something quick, then turned to her. "It is for you to decide whether you can trust me or not." He answered simply, then turned back to glare outside. "We'll start traveling across the lands when the rain lightens." Scourge Misery told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:24 am

Charm could almost sense his gaze on her, so she looked up to try and meet his hard gaze once more. God damn...those eyes though. They seemed so powerful and so unreal, like they could pierce right through her if they tried. But at his answer of trust and his turn of his head, she shook her head to clear it then sighed. Why so elusive? That's what it seemed like. Just hearing the word rain made her unconsciously take a step deeper into the cave. Once she realized she did she growled at herself quietly before deciding to ask what seemed to be the master of the subject. "Why do I hate rain so much now? You seem to not mind it?" It just seemed weird that even as a normal wolf, she loved water but why as a demon did she hate it so much? Wouldn't the demon or thing inside her adapt to her? Not her to it? So many questions filled her head but she wasn't going to be the annoying little wolf that he could crush with a single toe.

((She had a eye-mezmerazation moment xD))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 am

Scourge Misery couldn't help but stare into her bright blue eyes, as if he was admiring them with his own. They were so deep and blue, like the summer sky. He forced himself to rip his gaze away, glaring back out into the distance, listening to many tiny sounds miles away, and smelling many things a normal wolf couldn't even detect at a close distance. Scourge Misery's ears pricked up at the sound of her sweet, honey-coated voice, and rotated his massive crown to look at her, and huffing softly. "It is common for cursed Immortals to hate rain, although I was born with Immortal blood. That's why I can spend so much time in the rain without cowering away from it." He answered gruffly, a slight Scottish accent flowing with his voice. He extended his long dagger like claws, scraping them across the stone flooring of the cave. Scourge Misery soon drifted into deep thought, mostly of his father, Despair. 'I'll find you... And that will be the end of you..' He thought.

(Same with Scourge Misery! XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 am

As thoughts raced across her mind, they started to lean towards Scourge Misery instead of her curse. The worst part was, she kept asking them even wen she was conscious of it. Why was he so interesting to her? While watching him look outside, he seemed so much of a hateful being but Charm wondered if that was the full story behind him. But when he looked back at her, her brilliant blue eyes met his with ease for once. Then with a unintended soft tone she said, "Can you teach me to do that to? To go into the rain?" Damn, why the hell was she shrinking back against against those eyes. Flinching a bit at the sound of his claws scraping the stone floor, Charm looked down at the ground for a moment then she looked right back up at him. But she noticed him in thought, so she gave him a few minutes then asked in a kind tone, "What are you thinking about? Anything I can help with?" Why she was so nosy? That's just her way of being kind and/or trying to get to know someone.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Scourge Misery continued imagining his father's huge, muscular frame, his electrifying blue-green eyes, and thick gray fur. He was a terrifying, menacing being, as bad as Scourge Misery himself. When Charm spoke to him, he turned to her. "I can try to teach you how to tolerate rain, but you won't like it." He snipped, curling his tail over his huge white paws, and glancing at her. Scourge Misery tensed at her next questions, and a low growl formed in his throat. He stood up, lashing his tail harshly. "No, it isn't anything you can help with." He snarled, narrowing his piercing gaze as they met hers, his pearly whites flashing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:15 pm

When he answered, Charm sighed a bit at his reply but figured he would know better then anyone on how to help. But when she heard the menacing growl, fear must have been leaking from her like a waterfall. She lowered herself down into a crouch with her belly rubbing the cold stone, somehow though she found a bold tone momentarily to snap, "Fine." Then she regretted it though, scared to death of what he would do if she made him too angry. In some crazy way though, she held his gaze, hers dancing with fright at the sight of his dagger-sharp fangs. Why was he so damn menacing? What could drive someone to be like this? The worst part was, the curse brought her to almost like this dominance, but another part of that curse pushed her to try and challenge it. But she wasn't scared anymore. She was terrified. One thought repeated through her head, please don't hurt me...
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Scourge Misery let his signature warped grin form on his face, and his eyes met hers sharply, as if he dared Charm to do something. But as he waited, he knew she wouldn't rise up to him, and this made him more than happy. Scourge Misery took a step back, but still held her gaze when she uttered that one word. His ears laced back and he ran his tongue over his sharp teeth. "My past doesn't concern you, or anyone else. It is for me to deal with. Understood?" He growled calmly, though his strong voice was still enough to put anyone in their place, especially with that menacing, ambitious and bloodthirsty stare, that Scourge Misery had become well known for.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:46 pm

When she saw that grin, that daring look in his electrifying eyes and just his aura of power, she closed her eyes and looked down again to try and regain some confidence. How did this happen to her? She was top bitch in her pack, now here she is cowering to someone she just met. No. She needed to hold onto the parts of her mortality if she could. So after he spoke she slowly, muscles twitching as if straining against themselves to get up, rose then growled in a low tone. A warning at first then she snapped, her fright still coating and confidence in her body, "You may think your Mr. King, and you may be a bad ass, but don't tell me what I do and don't understand." An attempt at boldness. Stupid but brave, she hoped at least.

((Hope this is okay xD)) 
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Scourge Misery was impressed with her courage, but even more amused by how stupid she was. He stood tall and snarled at her, eyes blistering cold and glaring into hers. In harsh words, he said, "If you want my help, I suggest you shut the hell up before you don't have a mouth to speak with!" He lashed his tail, watching her like a vulture. Scourge Misery knew she was scared, and with that, it have him power. His class extended and sunk close into the stone, scraping, making an eerie high pitches sound.

(Sorry so short and no text details. I'm o my phone at school. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:32 pm

When he stood even taller, Charm lost that courage and cowered back down and at his snarl she flat out laid down with her eyes fixed on his paws. Then she whimpered in a faint tone, "Fine..." Looking away she just mumbled, "Why are you so mean?..." Hearing the sharp screeches of the stone, she squinted her eyes to adjust her ears as she heard things much louder now. So she just shut up and back away into the corner before looking back outside, the rain reflecting from her eyes, hating every moment of this and hating all those mixed up emotions clumped up between the curse and the real her.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Scourge Misery huffed at her question, pinning his ears and rolling his heavily eyes. Then he growled in an irritated tone, "Oh believe me, fae, you haven't seen a fraction of what it can be like." Scourge Misery glared out into the distance, where he could see the sun beginning to peak. The huge white brute turned to Charm, looking at her, though it came across as a glare. "The rain is letting up. Prepare to leave in a while." He growled, then laid down a few feet away from her, his gaze fixed on nothing specifically.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Rolling her own eyes at his statement, she mocked him silently in a human way of faking a serious face and mocking his words as quiet a possible. Then she just huffed and curled up in the corner, laying her large head on her paws while looking away from the massive brute. Only acknowledging his second statement with a roll of her ears to signify he had heard him. Maybe she was acting like a teenager by giving him the silent treatment for being mean but so be it. Just a little rest was all she needed before heading out and she hoped she could get it.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Scourge Misery snorted when she gave him the cold shoulder, but didn't care all that much. He was used to the constant silence of nobody but himself, or small sounds surrounding him. With a big yawn, Scourge Misery rested his head upon his paws, relaxing his shoulders as he watched outside for any intruders, his thirst for blood starting to rise. His eyes flickered blood red, signaling he needed a taste of the crimson liquid, and soon. Back to their normal teal color, he turned to Charm. "I'm going out to get something to eat. I'll be back soon." He growled flatly, before rising to his paws, and trotting out of the den gracefully. Turning his head to look back once, he stopped, and sighed. Then he continued on.

---

Scourge Misery sank his blood stained fangs into the remaining flesh of an elk carcass, satisfying his savage hunger for flesh and blood, and giving him more energy than needed. He was about to leave the rest for the crows, when he felt the sudden guilt of something. "Of course. That smart little female will need the energy to travel." He growled to himself, before tearing a large chunk out from the calf, and carrying it back to the den. Scourge Misery entered, and dropped the meat close to her. "Eat."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Hearing the brute leaving Charm raised her head to watch him go, meeting his gaze as he turned back but then looked away. Now that she thought of it she was rather hungry herself, so she almost got up to go get herself some food but she just rolled onto her side and just closed hr eyes to nap. But she smelled the blood and meat before she saw it, a sudden ravaging thirst came over her. She wanted the flesh. The blood, the kill. So when he showed up with just leg, she licked her chops like a rabid animal then waited for him to drop the meat before she pounced. Her razor sharp canines ripped the muscles and flesh, the meat running down her throat in a hurry as she gulped down the elk. Such a delicacy before, now just seemed like a single bite. This wouldn't fill her up! With her fangs flashing almost like a blur, hunger driving her and her cursed side to a savage side, she cleaned the meat down to the bone with only small bits of meat left that she had missed in the frenzy. While in her hunger though, she gasped out through licking her muzzle clean from the blood, her tone just like she was catching her breath after a long run and thirsted for water, "More?"
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Watching the female eat the chunk of flesh like a savage, his eyes danced with amusement. Her demon side was slowly taking over, and this would make her training harder. Thus, allowing him to be more of an asshole. Scourge Misery chuckled when Charm asked for more, and shook his head. "We'll eat more on the way. We are to get out of here." He growled, turning on his heels. Padding out of the den, and around the bend, he didn't bother waiting for the fae to follow, as he already knew she would. He could barely see the sun peeking over a mountain, indicating that nightfall was soon coming, giving him a glow of satisfaction. Scourge Misery loved the night, and with night comes darkness, and with that comes more fearful wolves. With his piercing orbs, his stare will be much easier to put that female at ease.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Hearing the brute refuse to giving her more food made Charm angrier than it should have, the demon ravaging the try and take over as the night neared. But the mortal side still followed him out of the den, his white fur acting like a beacon for her now. Night wasn't her favorite time as a full mortal, now it was worse having to fight herself at the same time. Charm's feet fell with small thuds as she followed the massive brute for a few minutes, her mind wandering all over the place. But she was already getting...bored and restless. Her legs slowly began to add a small bounce to their step, adding some quickness to the previously steady pace. Then, in a quiet mumble she hoped he would hear, she asked, "Can we run, please?" The anxiety to burn energy grew just speaking the word 'run', but she tried to suppress that anxiety until he answered.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Scourge Misery trotted forward, knowing that Charm was close behind him, his massive paws barely making a sound as he stayed silent, until he heard her voice. Turning his cranium to face her, his glowing eyes met hers. "Yes. Better keep up, rookie." He growled mischievously, and in a split second, he was running at superior speed, his strong arms surging him forward like a bullet, his massive frame much like a white blaze. Almost like a snowstorm, he looked like snow being carried by wind, and a low growl formed in his throat. Scourge Misery leaped up over a boulder, one bigger than himself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:04 pm

The fae was starting to jog slightly before he finally answered in which caused a smile to pass onto her face, right before she took off. Shit! Was the first thought that crossed her mind. The wind nipped though her fur, the chocolate color looking like waves against the black night. Somehow, someway, both her sides combined to give herself a superior side. Then she saw a competition for herself. Catching up to him. Ducking her head down to increase her speed, she shoved herself forward with massive paws, her new muscles rippling under her thick brown coat. Until she was almost side by side with the brute, she looked like burst of wind with her markings flowing like the wind and clashing against his white fur like a black wave crashing over a white sand bank. Before she could react though, her actions moved faster than her thoughts, she leaped over the boulder with him now with fear of what would be over this rock. Somehow though, she felt something weird...she felt free like this. Absolutely free.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Scourge Misery landed gracefully on the Earth's surface, not even stumbling a little, and continuing his tremendous pace. He started surging forward faster, his thick white pelt flowing in the wind. Suddenly, Scourge Misery skidded to a stop, glaring forward as he saw a brute, but a familiar one. It's electric green eyes met Scourge Misery's teal gaze, and before anyone could react, all hell broke loose. Scourge Misery leaped forward, knocking the brute to the ground with ease, his eyes stabbing into the brute's. He smirked that sick grin, and raked his claws down the brute's stomach slowly, blood pouring onto his massive paws. "Now you'll know the pain you put me through." Scourge Misery snarled, grasping the brute's muzzle between his powerful jaws, and squeezing tight. A loud crushing sound was heard, followed by a nearly silent scream from the dark gray brute. Scourge Misery slit one claw across his throat, ending the male's life slowly, as blood gushed out like a river. "Rot in hell, Lucifer." He whispered, as the glow from Lucifer's eyes dimmed.

(Couldn't think of anything interesting to post.. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next