Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:28 pm

I moaned against his mouth as I dug my nails into his back and pushed his ass forward so he'd go even deeper. I was so sound asleep that I didn't feel all the pain he was truthfully giving me. I had my folds squeeze him tight, trying to get his seed inside me. I cried out when he got my good spot as I played gently with his wings before wrapping my legs around his hips as I pulled my dress from my arms so my whole dress pooled on my stomach and now my breasts were in full view.

Back to top Go down

The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Claude

I groaned as she pushed my ass forward, causing me to sink deeper into her. I continued thrusting inti her, going even faster and deeper. With her folds squeezing me at tight I knew it was only a matter of time before I released into her and possibly get her pregnant. When she slipped her arms out of her dress and her breasts came into full view I wasted no time in swooping my mouth down on one of her nipples and licking and sucking on it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 pm

"Yes.." I moaned as I put a hand on the back of his neck as he sucked on my breasts. My pussy clenched his dick, trying to draw out his seed. "Please, your seed." I said arching my body into his firm one as I pushed my pussy up into his hips so he could spill it inside me. I pulsed around him as my nipples became more erect and sensitive. I cried out with pleasure as I felt just how thick and long he was. I bucked my hips to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Claude

I couldn't hold it back anymore and with a loud cry I shoved my dock deep into her and seed gushed deep into her. Soon I started to thrust into her again, pumping my seed into her to give a better chance of her getting pregnant. I started to suck and lick on her other nipple, roughly tugging on it withy teeth, but gently enough to where I didn't hurt her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 pm

(He better get out of there, she's waking up)

I was slowly waking up and I turned on my side and put my hands under my cheek as my juices coated his cock. I flicked my wings to get feeling back into them. I lifted a wing to stretch it, I yawned and started to open my eyes but I didn't look around so I didn't see him. I looked down seeing my breasts out of my dress and I blushed as I remembered my dream and thought that I must have done that when I was in my sex dream with the human man that I had fallen in love with but had lost because God had killed him. I noticed that my nipples were swollen like someone had been sucking on them and I put my fingers on my lips that were slightly swollen like someone's been kissing me. I started to turn my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Claude

I soon pulled out of her and rested for a moment but when I realized she was waking up I got to my feet and put on my pants as quickly and quietly as possible. When she was starting to turn her head I shot into the air and flew straight for the forest where I had been living, where I had first sensed her. I didn't want to leave her but I still smiled to myself since she was most likely carrying my child. Since Fallen male's seed was extremely potent 9 times out of 10 the female Fallen would get pregnant. So it wasn't she was most likely carrying my child, it was she is carrying my child.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:17 pm

I looked at the entrance to my little hide out and saw that my dress was up and saw a liquid and I knew it was male and not my juices. I stood up and I was completely naked now. I put my dress on and was incredably sore since I had been a virgin but now I wasn't. I put a hand on my stomach as I wasn't feeling good. I rubbed my breasts as they hurt. I took to the sky and discuised my wings and headed into a store for food. I paid for it and went back to my shed before putting a thick blanket at the entrance and had some clothes.

A few months passed and my stomach was rounding and I put a hand on my stomach and realized a male fallen had impregnanted me because human males can't get female fallen pregnant. I knew who did this. I soon found him, "How dare you for defile me!" I said as I landed where he was as my eyes blazed with anger as I put a hand on my stomach where my baby was.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Claude

A few months later I was walking around my forest, my wings concealed since I had spotted humans hanging around here, when a female Fallen I didn't know landed in front of me and accused me of defiling her. "Woah girl. I don't even know who you are, nevertheless what you're talking about. I think you got the wrong guy." I said, lifting my hands in a calm down manner.

(I thought it would be interesting if he lost his memory a month ago and doesn't remember anything before that.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:27 pm

(okay, don't forget to check out that topic)

I glared, "Do not even try to deny that you've made me pregnant. You are the only Fallen male ever and humans can not get me pregnant." I said giving him a shove as my wings flapped angrily as I panted because I was so angry and I put a protective hand on my stomach over my child. Even though I was so mad at this Fallen I would never blame my child for something his or her's father did to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Claude

I was forced back when she pushed me. "Look, lady, I don't know what you're talking about. And if what you say is true, then I must have but I don't remember it. I lost my memory about a month ago, anything before that is just a blank. So if it happened before a month ago then I don't remember it. So if you'll excuse me, I've got stuff to do." I replied, then I shot up into the air and headed towards town. I had managed to get a job as a store clerk and that was where I was headed since I had to work today.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:41 pm

I sank to the ground and cried as I ran my hand lovingly over my baby. "It's going to be okay baby." I said wiping my tears from my face as I got up and took to the air and landed on the roof where my shed was. I went into it and sat down on my bed and curled into a ball and pulled up my very thick blanket. I was all alone now, "Your father might not remember you but it's okay. You don't need a father to be happy, I'll take very good care of you." I said as I soon fell asleep. I've never heard of a Fallen losing his or her memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Claude

I finished my work day and slipped into an alley and revealed my wings. Then I shot into the air and headed towards a roof I frequented probably everyday, it contained one of the only things he remembered from before a month ago, a shed. When I landed I automatically headed towards the shed, but I soon stopped, realizing there was something different about it today. Soon I started moving again, but more cautiously this time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:23 pm

I was reading a book as I stroked my very swollen stomach as I turned a page. I was wearing a pink tank top and had on pink pjs that had cute teddy bears on it. I had extremely good eyes so I didn't need lights to see, I was reading when I heard something. I took out my dagger that I had taken when I had Fallen and inched my way towards the entrance of my shed on my roof, I was very territorial of this roof ever since I found out I was having a baby. I threw open the blanket and was ready to stab who ever it was when I realized who it was. "What do you want? And what do you think you are doing on my roof?" I asked angery.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Claude

I was about ten feet from the shed when the blanket covering the door was thrown open and the female Fallen from earlier stood there wielding a dagger. At her words I just stared at her before I managed to say, "The only thing I remember from before a month ago is this shed."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Sasha
I looked at him, "All I can remember is sleeping and waking up and realizing that I was raped because my breasts were swollen like someone sucked on them, my lips slightly swollen because someone kissed me, and my nether regions sore and swollen because of a man inside me. So no I will no feel sorry for you." I said putting a hand on my stomach over my baby as I sighed as I turned my back and went back into my shed and climbed back into my bed and curled up under the blanket and fell asleep. Ignoring him.

Katie
I had Fallen because I had protected a woman that would have been killed and I had payed the price for that. I walked on a branch in the forest as I looked up at the sky, my arms were out stretched to keep balence and my wings out as well to help with balence as well. I was a young woman was just starting to mature into a woman so I had started having what every woman has when they mature.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Claude

I sighed and said, "I'm not asking you to feel sorry for me. I feel bad for what happened to you, but without my memory I don't know if I was the one who did that or not." I stood there, just staring at the blanket covering the door. I didn't know whether to believe her or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Sasha
I heard him and my eyes turned colors from a pretty ocean blue to almost black. I got up with my knife and I slashed him across the chest, "How dare you!" I said sobbing as I looked at him as I put my free hand on my stomach. "Get off my roof and never come back or I swear to God himself I will kill you!" I shouted at him and was ready to kill him and I didn't care if he died. "I hope you die." I said  as I ran to my shed and sobbing and sat down as I dropped my dagger that was dripping blood. I had cut him deep but not enough to kill him but I wish it had.

Katie
I could some what sense other's like me and I found where one of them must live and I smiled as I sat down on a branch and waited for the Fallen to return. I had heard that males that Fell from grace tended to be horny beasts that raped female Fallen, I had also heard that they were animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:03 am

Claude

I dodged her dagger, but not bedpre it left a nasty mark on my chest. I shot into the air and flew away, barely hearing her comments. My mind was filled with thoughts, rambling words and memories that I couldn't figure out. When I finally reached my tree in the forest I landed on a branch and tucked my wings tightly against my back. But, because of how stirred up and confused I was, I didn't notice the female Fallen perched on a branch not too far from me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 am

Katie
"I guess my instincts were right, there is another Fallen." I said smiling as I was swinging my legs back and forth on the branch as my dress blew in the wind as my breasts were almost coming out of my dress. I looked him over and smiled. I got up, "My names Katie." I said holding out my hand as I waited for him to shake it. It was that time of year where The Fallen mated and it was rutting time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Claude

I looked to the side as I heard a voice and I saw another female Fallen perched on the same branch as me. Then I turned my head away from her and ignored her, not interested. Even if it was the time for the Fallen to mate I didn't want to. I was too confused about what had happened earlier to worry about mating with someone.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Sasha
I thought about the male that had gotten me pregnant. I frowned and got up before following his scent and finding him, I took his hand and placed it on my stomach. "If this baby wasn't your's you would feel the connection to this baby that I know you have, if this baby wasn't your's you'd know by just feeling my stomach. This is your baby if you remember it or not. So you have the choice to either stay and be a father or you can leave and you won't be bothered with the duties of this baby or me. You know where I am." I said turning around and letting my wings go out wide and soon pushed myself up into the air which was slightly a little harder with how large my stomach was. I landed on my roof and went into my hut and laid down and looked at the wall and rubbed my baby bump. I had another week until I'd give birth.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 05, 2015 10:57 am

Claude

I saw the girl from earlier coming towards me and I was shocked when she took my hand. I listened to what she said then I watched her leave. I thought long and hard about what to do, knowing she was right. Then, making my decision, I jumped off the branch, popping my wings out and flying towards the roof where she had her little hut. I landed and approached it slowly, not sure how she would receive me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:08 am

I heard him but didn't react aggressively, I didn't even get up. "You might as well come in here." I said sitting up eating my sandwich and drinking water from the bottle as I waited for him to come in. I felt a large kick and winced, I hoped he realized this baby was his and he was the only Fallen in this area an none other's. I was kinda nervous in some way's because I haven't really been down here to long to be comfortable with human's and didn't know how to use a glamore to hide my wing's.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Claude

I walked inside, looking at her. "Even though I don't remember what happened, you're right. I believe that baby is mine. So I will protect you and the child with my life." I said, going down on one knee and bowing my head with my wings spread out fully behind me. This was a way we would should respect to our elders or those with more authority than us, or even if we just wanted to show someone respect. And that was what I was doing, I was showing respect for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 3:33 pm

I put a hand on his cheek and gently made him rise to his feet and took his hand and laid it over my very large stomach so he could feel his child. I watched his face for a reaction to our child. I didn't know what possessed him to come here and say these things to me but I was glad he came to talk to me. I leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek and put my forehead against his and looked into his eyes with my blue one's and smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next