Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:51 pm

I had fallen from Heaven, I had committed treason by falling in love and my lover had been killed and I can not return to Heaven. My ten feet wing span wings flapped as I dropped down in the woods that no human has been in. I folded my wings against my back, my black blue feathers blowing in the wind as I bent down to pick up a red rose and put my nose to it and took in the scent of the blooming roses. I shut my eyes in the bliss of the scent. My long flowing dress moving in the wind as well. I looked at the sky and it was gray, I flew up into the tree's where I stayed. I leaned against the tree and shut my eyes, I easily stayed up in the tree without falling. I didn't like being among the humans as they were the one's that had destroyed me by having me fall in love with one. I could see the lights of the city hundreds of thousands of miles with my good eye sight. My long waist length black hair moving in the wind as my blue eyes scanned the distance for any predators that hunted my kind. A tear went down my cheek, it saddened me that I could not see anyone that was like me, Fallen.

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:42 pm

(Am I playing a guy or a girl?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:49 pm

(My girl is a girl, so you can pick whatever gender you want)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:40 pm

(Okay.)

Claude

I walked through the forest, my huge black wings fluttering behind me. I had sensed another Fallen in this forest that I hadn't sensed before. And as many times as I had wandered this forest in the past two years I would know. I searched through the forest, staring up into the trees just in case the Fallen had taken refuge in one of them. The feeling started to get stronger as I approached the middle of the forest and I picked up my pace, anxious to finally meet another one of my kind.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:42 pm

(Male?)

I sensed someone coming and I quickly jumped off a branch and flew off, some feathers falling to the ground. I flew for a few miles and landed on a tree. I just hoped who ever that was would just leave me alone. I had found some apples on a persons farm and stole about two dozen apples and that was my supper.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:27 pm

(Yep.)

Claude

I heard the Fallen fly off and I quickly followed them, snapping out my wings and flying after them. I almost smiled at the ecstasy I felt at the wind blowing through my huge black wings but I held it back. It was rare for me to smile, especially since I had Fallen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:44 pm

I sent knives flying through the air aiming for the Fallen I had sensed coming towards me. I flew faster, I put up a shield, I just wanted to be left alone. Can't this person leave me alone?

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:31 pm

(Here he is:
The Fallen (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Brunettes%20tattoos%20angels%20wings%20black%20angel%20anime%20anime%20boys%20golden%20eyes%20hiiro%20no%20kakera%203500x2345_www.wallpaperfo.com_94 )
(Image crediting: http://deaths-demon-servant.deviantart.com/ )

Claude

My eyes widened when I saw knives flying towards me and I quickly dodged them. I landed in a nearby tree, folding my wings neatly against my back. As I sat there, staring up at the sky, the markings on my face and arms glowing slightly, I remembered the time when I hadn't been a Fallen. I sighed, those two years I had spent here seemed like an eternity.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 pm

I leaned back against the tree and watched the stars. The blending of the colors of dusk were so beautiful, I started to sing, it was beautiful song that I had learned from my parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Claude

I lifted my head when my sharp ears caught the singing. I started when I realized I knew the song. I couldn't resist the urge to sing along and I came in when the second verse started, my deep voice floating out over the forest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:37 pm

(This one too please.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:51 pm

I heard someone singing the same song so I stopped and was irritated so I found the person that was singing along with me. "Don't sing that song." I said placing my hands on my hips and looking at him mad. I ruffled my black wings that had some blue in it. I walked away and soon flew away to find a place that was farther away from him and landed on a roof of an apartment building and looked up at the sky until it began to rain and I found shelter on the roof

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Claude

I abruptly stopped singing when the Fallen I had been tracking appeared in front of me and spoke. Before I could reply, she had already flown off. I stood there, dumbfounded, never realizing the Fallen I had sensed would be a girl. Then I shook myself out of it and took off, determined to find her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:16 pm

I hummed to myself as I leaned against a shed that was on the roof and leg my wings surround me to keep me warm from the chilly air. I shut my eyes and soon fell asleep before falling on my side and using my large wings to use as a blanket over me. My long rich black hair fell over my face and my dress rode up on my thigh that barely covered my rump and other parts. I dreamed of being back in heaven with my family

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Claude

I soon saw the other, female Fallen sleeping on a roof. I just stayed there, afloat and watching her. I couldn't believe another of my kind existed here, nevertheless a female. I started to slowly lower myself, my huge black wings rustling softly, but not enough for her to hear. I landed on the far side of the roof and quickly hide behind another shed, peeking out from behind to watch her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 pm

I deep breathed and moved a wing to shield my face from the rain that was angled and scooted farther into the shed and fell back asleep where I was covered from the rain but now my dress was up to my hip and it showed my pink folds and my softly rounded rump. My breasts were close to spilling out of my dress with how I was laying on my side.

(I was thinking he'd do something naughty while she was sound asleep)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:59 pm

(Okay. I'll go along with that.)

Claude

I continued watching her, noticing that when she moved further into the shed her dress was pulled up to her hips. I started to move towards her, walking quietly and slowly so I wouldn't wake her. When I finally reached her I saw that her dress had been pulled up enough to reveal her pink folds and softly rounded ass. Desire starting to take over me, I knelt down and reached out a hand, running a couple fingers seductively over her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:04 am

I rolled onto my back and while I was sleeping I spread my legs and exposed more of my folds to his view as my folds opened. I thought this was in my dream but i didn't know it was actually happening to me in real life. My breasts came out of my low cut dress, exposing my rosy pink nipples as my dress pooled against my hips giving him the perfect place to go to enter me and I wouldn't even know it was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 am

Claude

I watched as she rolled over, noticing her breasts had come out of her dress. When her legs spread and caused her folds to open my eyes locked on them and I was tempted to enter her right then and there but I waited. I wanted her wetter first so I started to stroke and rub her folds vigorously, sticking a couple of my fingers inside her and pumping them in and out a few times. At the same time I reached my other hand up and started to knead and fondle one of her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:22 am

In my sleep I arched my back and juices flooded his fingers and I moaned as I pushed my breast into his hand as I slept. I was getting very horny and in my dream I was going to get fucked. I was a virgin and I'd be tight for a man. I spread my legs wider and push my pussy into his hand as my juices went from my pussy and onto his hand. I laid back down on my back and bit my lip as my perky breasts pushed more into the air. My nipples became points in his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:38 am

Claude

I smiled as I felt her juices flood over my fingers and I knew she was now ready to receive me. When she spread her legs wider I got in between them, continuing to push my fingers in and out of her and knead and fondly her breast. Soon I took my hand away from her pussy and shoved down the pants I was wearing, my dick springing free since I didn't wear boxers. I soon moved closer to her, taking my dick in my hand and running the tip along her pussy, up and down and back and forth over it. I wasn't going to enter her until she was literally begging for it, knowing if she was that if she woke up I would have less chance of her denying me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:46 am

I arched my hips up to his hips, "Please.." I said moaning as I slept. I felt the tip of his dick enter me and I moan as I stretched my arms above my head as I turned my head to the side. I was still asleep but I wanted this even if I thought it was a dream. If I opened my eyes I would get away from him so this was his best chance to have sex with me. Human females couldn't have Fallen Angels babies but other Fallen can. I didn't know I grabbed his wrist but I did. "Please, yes. I want it." I said taking his hand and placing it on my breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:00 am

Claude

At her words I couldn't control myself anymore. When I felt the tip of my dick enter her I kept it there for a bit before I finally pushed the head of my dick inside her, groaning with pleasure as her tightness began to surround me. When I felt her grab my wrist I smiled, watching as she put my other hand on her breast. I started to knead and fondle that one, gradually pushing myself further into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:04 am

I arched into him and moaned. I pushed my hips to his wanting him more deeper inside me. I reached up and put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled his head down and kissed him as I pressed my breasts to his chest as my wings came up and surrounded him and me. I used my wings to push him forward onto me so he'd thrust more. I was enjoying my dream or so I thought when really I didn't know he was raping me.

(Do you want her to get pregnant from this?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:19 pm

(Yeah, sure. I think it'll add a nice twist.)

Claude

I smiled when she arched up into me, obviously wanting me deeper inside her. I started thrust rating harder, faster, and deeper, grunting at how tight she was. I leaned down and kissed her when she put her hand on the back of my neck, still thrusting into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next