Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldier On [M, Reserved]

Go down

Soldier On [M, Reserved] Empty Soldier On [M, Reserved]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:29 am

Soldier On [M, Reserved] Nonon11 Soldier On [M, Reserved] Tumblr10
I found all these pictures on tumblr, they don't belong to me.
*Elia's eye & hair color are different than shown. And she doesn't wear glasses. Or lipstick.

First Name: Elia (El-eye-uh)

Middle Name: ---

Last Name: Limm

Nicknames: --- (though she's not opposed to them. c:)

Siblings: ---

Parents: Both deceased

Appearance

Height: Elia's about 5'3", give or take.

Build: Elia's on the thin side, with hardly noticable feminine qualities. She's also got a very subtle amount of muscle on her from training on the Mothership.

Skin: She's pale skinned with light freckles blotting her cheeks and shoulders, and has a couple faint scars on her right hand from a training session incident from a while back. She'll tell the story if asked. Elia also blushes more often than she'd like, which is probably courtesy of her pale skin.

Hair: Her hair's curly and black, reaches about halfway down her ribs, and is normally thrown up in a sloppy bun.

Eyes: Elia's got bright (yet soft?) hazel eyes.

More Info

Personality: Given her observant nature, Elia's fairly close-mouthed and quiet for the most part. She manages to find a somewhat decent balance between being playful and serious, though sometimes not as balanced as one would hope. She's kind, finding no urge to be harsh towards people who haven't done her wrong. Elia's also determined and caring, and will stick with the ones she cares for through thick and thin. This, however, makes her stubborn, and for a huge chunk of the time, too stubborn for her own good, also making her over-protective, particularly when it comes to Evelyn. She's tense and nearly always on edge, paranoia not allowing her to relax with any sense of ease. She isn't fond of being touched by other people, but won't necessarily lash out at someone who's doing it unless they're main purpose for doing it is to drive her up the wall. Since she wanted to set a good example for Evelyn, she tries her hardest to be strong, or at least act the part. In addition to putting on a strong front, she's brave, but rarely to the point where she becomes reckless and carefree. One of her largest pet peeves is when people boast about themselves. Elia's also a terrible liar, and a damn-near master at holding grudges.

Abilities: With what she lacks in strength, Elia makes up for in swiftness, agility, and stealth. Archery's her strong suit, but she's about as uncoordinated as a fresh-born fawn with a heavy blade.

Soldier On [M, Reserved] 3c036110

First Name: Evenlyn

Middle Name: Grace

Last Name: Landers

Nicknames: Eve, Lyn, & kiddo

Siblings: Alex (Deceased)

Parents: Both deceased

Appearance

Height: Evenlyn's 4'1".

Build: She has an average-sized body for her age with slightly toned muscles.

Skin: Her skin's a tad tan, but not far from average. When she smiles, small dimples form on both cheeks.

Hair: She's got somewhat wavy, light brown hair that reaches her collarbone, and is normally worn down, in a ponytail, or braided.

Eyes: Evelyn has deep brown eyes with golden specks dappled near the edge of the iris. She's commonly described as doe-eyed.

More Info

Personality: Evenlyn's bubbly, and overall, a very warm person. Rarely will you catch her without a grin plastered on her face. She's loyal and trusting, but that also makes her naive and gullible. Being so imaginative and creative, Eve normally gets lost within her own little world and daydreams, and is often perceived as absent-mindedness. After her family had died, Evelyn started to become clingy, in fear of abandonment, and this trait really pecks at some people's nerves. She gets hurt easily, but is pretty stoic for her age. "Monkey see, monkey do" may as well be Eve's life motto since she mimics others, with the best of intent. Getting attached to things easily, Lyn will go to hell and back to keep whatever she may like, including a pendant from her mom she keeps in her pocket at all times, and any and all sparkly things she may find.

Abilities: Evelyn's handy when it comes to gathering supplies and tying knots. She's also a whiz at climbing.

[I might revise these later, but I think I'm finished. ^^]

Last edited by JunKy on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Soldier On [M, Reserved] Empty Re: Soldier On [M, Reserved]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:20 am

Perfect! Smile

I think I'll add sum family info to mine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 am

Thanks! c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down