Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanently Temporary Absence

4 posters

Go down

Permanently Temporary Absence  Empty Permanently Temporary Absence

Post by Greed Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:32 am

Hello everyone! This is just a small notice for those of you who are currently still active on the site. As unfortunate as this may be, I’m leaving the site. This is for a couple of reasons, and my leaving the site isn’t permanent in a sense. So, recently, I haven’t found it in me to be able to write anything. Perhaps it’s because of school and all the things going on at school (it’s been rather stressful recently), and perhaps it’s just because life has taken me on a very unappreciated emotional rollercoaster recently. Not only that, but hardly anyone gets on the site anymore and I log in daily, or once every few days. I’m usually the only player ever online, which is fine. I’ve been on this site for three or four years now (this is my new account, I had my old one [Shiori] deleted) and I’ve seen it go through ups and downs, but honestly, in all four years I haven’t seen it as dead as this. Not once. So, I’ve decided I’m going to leave the site.

As for my mentioning of my “leaving” being “temporary,” here is what I mean: I will no longer be posting on this website, but that doesn’t mean I won’t get on from time to time to say hello to people and check in on everyone. Otherwise, because most people have shown a complete loss in interest on our roleplays and haven’t told me about it I’m dropping all roleplays (which comes with being an “inactive” member). If you are reading this and we had a roleplay together you were interested in keeping, I sincerely apologize. However, I’ve not had muse and I’ve lost hope in Horse Island.

Anyways, it was nice roleplaying with you guys while it lasted~

Yours Truly,
Greed
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permanently Temporary Absence  Empty Re: Permanently Temporary Absence

Post by Amalgamator Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Ahh darnit. THE CAPTIVE IS ESCAPING.

See you Greed. Don't get in to too much trouble.
Amalgamator
Amalgamator
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:13 pm

oh man Greed. I'm really going to miss roleplaying with you. You were one of my favorites. You're right about it being dead here though. I hope all is well in your future! drop by here anytime!
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:12 pm

I'll agree it's pretty inactive here. But I'm going to miss you Greed! Pop by any time you want, and I hope to see you soon. <3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down