Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Axel studied the objects on his desk on the moment before spotting the bowl that obtained the rest of the liquid mixture, releasing a sigh of relief when it'd still been exactly how he'd left it. He then grabbed an empty bowl, and set the petals inside, beginning to mash them up vigorously with a wooden, flare-ended cylinder until he was convinced they were beaten dry of any liquid. Bringing the other bowl to the center of the desk, he painstakingly poured the petals' juices into the rest of the ingredients, holding his breath when it began to bubble, and exhaled when it settled. Deliberately, he stirred the poison and watched the fluid sway in a ring. He breathed out a bit of his anxiousness as he lowered the spoon back into his creation, and filled it to the brim with the liquid, making his way over to Raksha. "Lay down."

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Raksha Keller

I watched him curiously then layed down when he told me too. I eyed the spoon he held warily but I stayed still.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Axel crawled onto the bed, mindful not to spill the liquid, and kneed his way over in front of Raksha. He settled himself down cross-legged, questioningly & gently lifted Raksha's head, and scooted beneath her so her neck rested on his calves, her head propped on his left hand. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Raksha Keller

I watched him then nodded my head yes at his question.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Craning his neck over Raksha, he lowered the spoon to her lips, then halted. "Listen Raksha... I just wanna thank you for giving your time of day to me." And with that, he let the poison cascade into her mouth. He slid off the bed, and paced over to his desk, where he then picked up a notebook & pen, clicking his pen in preparation, & gnawing at it to suppress his anxiety.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Raksha Keller

I didn't respond as I watched him start to pour the liquid into my mouth. When it slid down my throat I went rigid with a gasp then let out a bloodcurdling scream as I came off the bed a few inches when the poison hit my system. I collasped back onto the bed, my body shaking and convulsing, then ceasing all movement as the poison started to take effect.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Axel ground his teeth to & forced his body stiff to keep himself from rushing to Raksha's side when her piercing scream had reached his ears. His chest raised & lowered with the exhaust of a sigh, and he scribbled down words onto his notebook, noting the effects of the poison & its efficiency. "It shouldn't last for too much longer, Raksha," he said with the assumption that she'd still had her senses. "I'd give it another minute, tops." He chewed on the inside of his cheek, perhaps a bit too roughly, as worry took jabs at his emotions, biting the skin so raw he was able to taste the bittersweet, metallic flavor of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Raksha Keller

I nodded slightly, grinding my teeth at the pain. Soon, I felt the poison's effects start to diminsh and I was able to wiggle my fingers and breath more easily.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:16 pm

[Sorry about taking so long to reply!]

Noticing her subtle movements, Axel shortened the distance between them until he stood at the edge of his bed, Raksha laying to his front. "How do you feel?" Concern & curiosity tinged his words, with a single brow perched higher above the other, fingers toying with the metal spiral of the notebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:07 am

Raksha Keller

"Well, the pain is subsiding, but my movements are still limited." I replied difficultly, watching his fidgeting.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:17 am

Axel jotted down a few notes onto the notebook, and shut it closed, sliding the clip of the pen into its silver rings. Letting out a heavy breath, he plopped himself down onto the bed, and ran an unsteady hand through his ebony hair. "I didn't realize it was going to hurt you. I'm going to have to correct that," he mumbled to himself, and stole a quick glance at Raksha. His attention caught on the clock, which now read time was approaching midnight. "It's late. You can sleep here, Raksha."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:06 am

Raksha Keller

I nodded at his first comment, sitting up as movement came rushing back to my body. At his next comment I jerked my head up and said, "Really? Are you sure it's okay?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:50 pm

(Are you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:57 pm

[yeah, sorry. :s been a bit preoccupied.]

"Yeah, of course. Make yourself at home," Axel hums, a smile tugging at a corner of his lips. He sauntered his way over to his door, but haulted as his hand rested on the doorknob, twisting his neck to look at Raksha. "I'll see you in the morning. There's a phone on the desk, if you need to call me for anything. Just dial '3', and it should patch you to me. Good night, Raksha." And with that, he exited the room, shutting the door gently behind him, before a grumble in his stomach drove him to the kitchen, soon burdened by the sight of Damon hunched over a bowl of cereal, slurping obnoxiously at the milk. He skirted past him, fingers crossed his brother wouldn't look to spark up an argument tonight. Watching someone convulse & writhe in pain tends to take a lot out of you, apparently.
"Why'd you bring her here?" Damon questioned coolly, a wiseass brow hoisted up a tad.
"She helped me test out my new poison. And if you don't stay out of my damn business, I'll make sure you take a large dose of it," Axel lets out in a grumble.
"What a first date." Damon lets out a deep chuckle, rising to his feet, making his way over to the sink, where he tosses the plastic blue bowl into.
Axel's eyes follow his brother, and narrow. "It wasn't meant to be."
"So you're not planning on making a move?"
Crossing his arms, Axel tensed. "What do you mean?"
"Flirting with her, idiot. My mouth waters just looking at her. She's mighty fine." Damon finished it off with a growl, and propped his elbows on the counter, leaning backwards into them.
"You're quite the wordsmith," Axel retorted, "Why does it matter?"
"Well, if you're not gonna take a swing at her, I sure as hell will."
As soon as the words rolled from Damon's tongue, Axel unfolded his arms, and stuffed them into his jeans to refrain from landing a punch on his jaw. "Do that, and I'm sure she'll take a swing right back at you, too. With her fists."
"I'm always up for a challenge." Damon picked at his nails.
"Touch her, and I'll mount your head on my wall," Axel threatened, eyebrows knitted tightly together.
"You can try, runt," Damon taunted.
A dangerous finger lifted, and shoved itself in Damon's chest. "I'm serious, asshole. Don't mess with her." Axel bulldozed past Damon, ramming his shoulder into his, and paced off to the guest bedroom. "Damn, he gets under my skin," he mumbled along with an expulsion of breath, and hastily burrowed himself into the covers, giving a content sigh in the process. Sleep enveloped Axel easily.

[& sorry it's such a long post.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Raksha Keller

I took off my black boots and climbed into the bed, fully intending to go to sleep. But a few minutes later I got back out of the bed and put my boots back on. I was thirsty so I headed down to the kitchen. I arrived just in time to see Axel storm out of the kitchen and go into a guest bedroom. I stared after him for a few seconds, wondering what had happened, then I walked into the fridge and almost groaned, seeing Damon standing by the sink. I ignored him and headed over to the cabinets lining the wall and tried to decide which one would contain some glasses.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Damon's dark orbs rolled as his brother stormed off, rolling his shoulder, his gaze stuck on his shoes. "Damn kid," he growled quietly, lifting his eyes only to find Raksha wandering about by the cabinets, and soon felt his lips curl into a predatory smirk. Almost snakelike, he lithely ambled towards his 'prey', until the gap between them had whittled to a mere foot, propping his elbows behind him and onto the counter, leaning against them casually. "Need something, kitten?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Raksha Keller

I glared at Damon as he approached. When he called me kitten I felt myself switch to my half-and-half form and I hissed, "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me kitten? My name is Raksha and that is the only thing you will address me by." Then I turned away from him and opened one of the cabinets and found some glasses. I took one out and walked over to the sink.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:23 pm

A low chuckled vibrated within Damon's throat as he planted himself between Raksha and the sink, effectively blocking her path, his smirk deviously parting to reveal a patch of white. "Now, now, no need to get hasty," he hummed and lowered his head a tad, "You haven't even given me a chance."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Raksha Keller

I glared at Damon as he blocked my path. "I don't need to give you a chance cause in not interested. And if you can't get that in your thick head I'll bash it in." I replied sweetly, a smirk playing along my lips. Then I shoved past him and walked up to the sink and turned on the water.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Damon stood there for a moment, considering her actions, a finger absently tracing the tattoo etched on his inner forearm. His grin adjusted to a half-smile and he crossed his arms. "Try me, kitten."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Raksha Keller

I felt anger shoot through me when I heard Damon call me kitten but I ignored him, knowing he was trying to provoke me. I put my cup under the facet and it quickly filled up with water. I turned off the facet and lifted the cup to my lips and took a long drink, soon finishing my water. I rinsed out the cup and set it on the counter then headed for the door of kitchen, planning to go to bed now that my thirst was satisfied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:58 pm

While Raksha had been preoccupied with drinking, Damon took to the fridge, and mustered together a sandwich, piled high with meats, cheese, and condiments. He devoured a few bites within moments, and halted, once his eye had landed on Raksha, who'd been all to busy with evacuating the kitchen. He lifted a brow, surprised she hadn't made a remark to his challenge; she hadn't seemed to acknowledge it at all. "What? Cat got your tongue?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Raksha Keller

I turned around to face Damon and replied, "No, a cat does not have my tongue. In not interested in fighting with you." I stated at him with my black eyes, having switched back to my human form.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Damon finished off his sandwich just in time to reply, and he dared saunter a few strides closer to Raksha. He nibbled on his lower lip, which had once again found its way back to a crooked smirk. "How about we wrestle, then?" he purred out, and winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Raksha Keller

"Not interested." I replied with a glare. I started to back up but a few steps later I found my back pressed to the wall. I didn't dare try to slip by him, knowing he would grab me. I pondered switching to my half-and-half form but even then I knew he wouldn't stop. ~The stubborn guy.~ I thought bitterly. I settled for glaring at him, hoping he would keep his distance even though I knew he wouldn't.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next