Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:35 am

Kestrel

I growled in pleasure and gripped his shoulders as I pushed against him, keeping my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Then a thought occurred to me and I placed a hand on his chest. "Why do you want to be with a creature like me? I mean, I'm a vampire. A damn bloodsucker, to use the Slayer's term for my kind." I asked, looking up into his eyes as I awaited his answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:48 am

"Because I am just as bad as a creature as you, I am worse." I said looking at her as I thrust up inside her and groaned as I gripped her hips hard as my balls slapped against her ass as I kissed her lips silencing her as I didn't want to talk about that any more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Kestrel

I moaned and kissed him back, no longer wanting to talk. I pushed against him, wanting him deeper inside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:30 pm

I pushed more into her and buried my face in her neck as I gently bit down on her throat,"Yes deeper." I said groaning

(Try to do longer. But trying to hurry since I'm in class right now)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:05 pm

(Yeah. But in trying to hurry since I'm also in class.)

Kestrel

I moaned and pushed my body more firmly against his and let my mouth travel down to his neck. I felt my fangs slide down and I grazed them along his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:37 pm

I groaned when I felt her fangs,"Do it." I said nuzzling where her neck and shoulder met. If she drank from me she'd be bonded to me for life, she couldn't leave me if she drank my blood so I hoped she knew what she was getting herself into. I kissed her shoulder and pushed more into her but pushing her against the wall and grunted as I dug my fingers into her hips as I rubbed my skin to her's. I opened my eyes as they glowed in the night,"Take my cock baby girl." I said as my large balls hit her in the ass as I thrust harder and deeper into her not really caring about how fast I was going but the experience of the act of mating. My muscles rippled with every movement I made, I smiled as my muscles buntched together and my energy went into her body as I released once more into her warm slick depths.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Kestrel

I let out a pleasured hiss as I felt him release inside me. Then I dug my fangs into his neck and drew his blood into my mouth while I pushed harder against him, wanting him to pump his seed deep into my womb. My eyes closed as the taste of his sweet blood hit my senses and for awhile it was the only thing my mind could focus on.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:18 pm

I thrust hard into her driving my seed into her womb. I kissed her and gently let her legs go so she was on her feet on the floor. "Wash up, if your hungry I can make you something to eat." I said smoothing her hair out of her face and leaning down and gave her lips a kiss as I let my fingers go through her hair as it was so smooth. "I might have bought you but that doesn't mean I'm mean." I said stroking her cheek as I headed into the kitchen as I put my dick back into my boxers and buttoned my pants up and zipping up my zipper leaving my chest bare

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Kestrel

I licked his blood off my lips and fangs and retracted my fangs. I kissed him back for a moment then smiled up at him at his comment. 'Yes. I am a might bit hungry." I told him before he left. After he had disapeared into the kitchen I grabbed my clothes and put them back on before I followed him into the kitchen. I leaned against the door frame as I watched him, smiling to myself. I could get used to this.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:31 pm

I looked back at her,"But I will not be your maid and give you anything you want. I'll help you this once then you can make your own food." I said warming it up and leaving it on the counter for her to drink as I headed up the stairs to get ready for bed as I required sleep. I got into bed with just sweat pants on and I pulled the blankets up to my waist and shut my eyes before putting my arm over my eyes and using my powers to shut the drapes as I disliked my room being filled with light when I woke up late in the morning. I soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Kestrel

"I know that. Don't worry. I've made my own food before." I said. I passed by him as he headed out of the kitchen and walked over to where he had left the cup of blood. I lifted it to my lips and took a sip. Then I walked out of the kitchen and back into the living and settled back onto the couch and continued to drink my cup of blood.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:45 pm

*Baby come join me in bed* I said into her mind as I opened my brightly glowing eyes and taking my arm off my eyes as I took a deep breath in and let it out as I started to relax more as I wasn't used to having someone in my home besides me so it was going to be different till I got used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Kestrel

I started as I heard him tell me to join him in bed. I had thought he had already fallen asleep so it had startled me. ~Alright. I'll be there soon.~ I sent back. Then I got up and finished my cup of blood quickly. I went back into the kitchen and rinsed out the cup and set it on the counter. Then I walked upstairs and walked into his room. "Hey." I greeted him as I climbed into bed next to him and curled up beside him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:00 pm

I put a hand on her hip and soon let my nails lightly drift over her hip, thigh, and up her arms,"Hey gorgeous." I said giving her temple a kiss. "What do you want to do tomorrow night? As I don't think vampires are awake during the day unless I'm incorrect." I said nuzzling her neck. I gave her the option to stop my hand if she didn't like the feather soft carcasses.

~Little about his race~
We mated for life with our mates unless one of us are killed.
We take care of our own
We are predators
Our eyes glowed but the reason for that is our eye sight is almost like radar like a submarine.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:01 pm

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll try to get on tomorrow!)

Kestrel

"I don't know. And we vampires can stay awake during the day." I replied, looking up at him and smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:09 pm

"Sorry, I don't really know much about vampires." I said giving her a kiss as an apology. I nuzzled her softly in sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Kestrel

"Don't be. It's not your fault." I replied, gently nibbling on his neck and tracing lazy circles with my finger across his bare chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:03 pm

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead,"Sleep my love." I said pulling her closer to my chest and putting my nose into her hair and taking in her scent. I kissed her shoulder as I looked out the window before closing my eyes so I could sleep. Keeping aware if anything tried to go through my shield even though they couldn't

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Kestrel

I nodded and snuggled against him and closed my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:45 pm

(Longer posts)

I smiled in my sleep as I snuggled her closer to my chest as I rested my hand on her hip and thigh as I slept. I took in her scent searching to see if she was pregnant or not. I rubbed my nose against the back of her ear in affection.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Kestrel

I smiled and giggled a little, his breath tickling me. "Stop it!" I said, playfully pushing his shoulder as I sat up to look at him. I smiled at him and gently let my hand run along his cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:59 pm

I smiled,"What? I am innocent." I said putting her over my shoulder playfully and jumped into our pool with her still over my shoulder and laughed before hitting the water. I came up and got the water out of my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:08 pm

(I LOVE Jeff Dunham!!!!)

Kestrel

"Put me down!" I yelled, struggling to get off his shoulder. Then I let out a scream when he jumped into the pool with me still on his shoulder. I came up sputtering and told him as I swam towards the edge of the pool, "That was not funny!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:13 pm

(So do I)

I looked at her and my mood went down,"Sorry." I said getting out of the water as water dripped off of me as I headed to our room and took a shower with the door locked and then headed to my office with the door locked as I did some work. My mood wasn't very good as I had been just playing but I guess she didn't want to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Kestrel

I watched him leave and after a few minutes I followed him to his office, finding the door was locked. "I wasn't trying to be mean or anything." I told him, feeling bad for making his mood go down. I stared at the closer door, wondering if he was mad at me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next