Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R) - Page 41 Empty Re: A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Kestrel

"It's very likely." I replied, moaning when he rubbed his cock against my folds and I felt myself get even wetter. I bit my bottom lip sexily and seductively when he grabbed my ass in his hands and spread my legs. "Please don't tease me like this. Just ram that nice, large, sexy cock into me. Fuck me like its nobody's business, like I'm your slave. Please. I'm begging here." I begged, trying to press myself down onto his cock. My pussy was literally dripping and clenching, wanting his cock as much as I was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:33 pm

I smiled, I liked teasing her. I pushed inside her roughly, "As you wish baby." I said grabbing her hips and holding her still for a few minutes as I rammed myself inside her, I felt myself getting quite large. I started to suckle on her breasts, I ran my tongue around and over her nipple as I soon gently bit down on her nipple to bring her pleasure but to make sure it didn't hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Kestrel

I moaned when he finally entered me. Then I cried out when he started to ram up into me, his hands griping my hips tightly to keep me from moving. So I was forced to literally sit down on him while he rammed into me, not that I minded or anything. I think it brought me even more pleasure than if he had let me move. Then I moaned when he started to suckle on my breasts, feeling him run his tongue over and around one of my nipples. I cried out in ecstasy when he bit down on it and I slammed myself down onto his cock, working at with my muscles and clenching my walls around it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:02 pm

I grunted and pushed inside her, I soon released because she was being so naughty and clenching around me. I panted. "God baby your bad." I said as i pinched her clit and used my fingers to get her off. She was so sexy it was unbelievable

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Kestrel

I cried out as he released into me, feeling my orgasm start to build up. Him pinching my clit brought me closer to release but it wasn't enough. I started to grind my hips against his, groaning when the entrance to my pussy rubbed against his balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:52 am

I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock inside her and started to thrust inside her roughly as I sucked on her nipples. I was very tired and I wanted to get to sleep but she needed to climax, I gently bit down on her nipple and spanked her before squeezing her ass. I played with her folds

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:51 am

Kestrel

I moaned when he started to thrust roughly up into me, feeling him suck on my nipples. Him bitting down on one of my nipples triggered my climax and I cried out. My juices coated his cock inside me and some spilled out of me to drip into the hand he had playing with folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 pm

I smiled, I was very happy she had climaxed or I would have fallen asleep on her. I pulled my hand back before any of her juices could get on me. I kissed her softly and rolled off of her and headed for the shower since i was sweaty and didn't like being sticky. I got a drink from the faucet and soon got under the water to take a shower

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:53 am

Kestrel

I smiled and kissed him back gently then watched as he got off of me and headed for the shower. I sat up and stretched, thinking, ~Wow. That's got to be the best orgasm I've ever had. And if not the bestĀ its at least one of the best.~ I looked around, waiting for Damon to come out of the bathroom so I could take a shower.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 pm

I came out with a towel around my waist with water going down my chest, stomach, and back. I ran my fingers through my wet shaggy black hair as I opened the dresser and dropped my towel and put on some boxers and pulled sweat pants and they hung low on my waist. I left my upper body bare as I went into the kitchen to get a bag of blood. I warmed it up and put it in a cub, my fangs dropped from my gums and I drank it greedily. I was quite hungry, haven't eaten for a few days as my mate had distracted me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Kestrel

After he got out of the shower I got up and walked towards the bathroom, stoping by Damon and giving him a quick kiss before I stepped into the bathroom. I climbed into the shower and turned on the water, almost groaning as the warm water hit my skin. I started to wash off the sweat from me and Damon's little romp, running my hands over my breasts a few times.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:02 pm

I decided to go for a walk. I headed out the door, *I'm going for a walk* I told her in her mind before crossing the street and once I got down town I saw a female and looked at her curiously then she showed me her fangs before I headed past. I heard foot steps but felt nonthreatening because it was a human, humans couldn't hurt us since they thought we didn't exist when we did. I soon saw a human female go into an alley and soon followed. I eventually sank my fangs into her neck and held her close against me, I held onto her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:22 pm

Kestrel

I heard his comment in my mind and I nodded silently. I soon climbed out of the shower and wandered over to the closet. Since he wasn't here I didn't bother with a towel, prefering to be completely naked. I took out a sexy pair of black bra and panties and slipped them on. I didn't put on anything else since I wanted to see his reaction to me being half naked when he came back. I wandered down to the kitchen and started to fix myself a cup of blood.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 pm

I soon came home and walked into the door, "I'm home." I said as I followed her scent until I found her in the kitchen. "Hello my love." I said kissing her shoulder and realized what little she had on. "You are a very naughty girl." I said kissing her shoulder once more as I let my hands reach up for her breasts in my hands and cupped and squeezed them. I undid the clasp and smiled once I saw her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Kestrel

I heard him come in the door and I smiled, anxious to know how he would react. I smiled when he kissed my shoulder and looked back at him, knowing he had realized I was only wearing my bra and panties. "You know that's what you love about me." I replied, giggling. But I soon gasped when he put his hands on my breasts and cupped and squeezed them. "I'm not the only who's naughty." I told him, moaning as I watched him undo the clasp on my bra.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41