Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 7 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:08 pm

(Hey, can you please post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 7 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:05 pm

(I'm so sorry)

my name flowed out of her perfect lips so tenderly, and with such meaning behind it. It sounded so good to hear. "Hi Cassie" I replied, my heart still sped up a little. I placed my plate down across from her and climbed over the chair and sat down. I immediately began eating, but not fast, just to give myself something to do. I gently picked up some salad on my fork and a little bit of salmon and lifted it into my mouth. I tried to think of something to say.

(how about in the future they are in public and Cassie leans in for a kiss, but Ginny is just not ready, so she rejects the kiss and Cassie gets mad at her, to add some drama to the plot.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:52 pm

(It's fine.)

Cassandra smiled at Ginny and continued to eat.

(I guess so. It would add some drama.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:35 pm

(well we don't have to do it of you dont want to. it was just a suggestion.)

"Anything exciting happen yet today in your classes?" I say after taking a few bites of salad.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:30 pm

(No. It's fine. I think it's a great idea.)

Cassandra

"Not really. Just the same old thing. One of the mares in my Equestrian Studies class did have a foal last night, though." I replied, smiling slightly as I thought about the cute little black and white filly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 pm

I got excited, thinking about that. Things like that make me happy. "that's so exciting!" I exclaim. "Have you seen it yet?" I wait for her reply, and then ask, "Speaking of newborn animals, how are Moonlight's puppies? Still healthy?" I lift some more salad and salmon into my mouth listening to her reply. Suddenly I begin to think about the night I felt her warm body against mine. I blush a little. I can't believe we did that. A weird feeling came over me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Cassandra

"Yes. It's a little black and white filly." I replied, taking a bite of my sandwich. Then I smiled as she inquired about Midnight's pups. "Midnight's pups are doing very well. Midnight's been a really good mother to them." I replied, smiling at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:06 pm

"Oops, I meant Midnight" I say with a chuckle. "That's good" I respond. I eat another few bites of salad, enjoying the freshness of just the salmon on top. Soon, I hear people scooting their chairs back to get up and clear their plates to go to class. I have History next. "I think I'm going to head to class now" I say. I scoot my chair out, walk to the window and clear my plate, then walk to class. I sit down and lean down to unzip my backpack. I take out my essay. Our homework was to write an essay on Manifest destiny and conclude with an example of Manifest Destiny mentality in modern day. I chose homophobia. I sat down and thought about it however, and quickly erased the last part about the modern dat mentality (homophobia), and scribbled down something about the military.

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Cassandra

"Okay. Bye! I'll see you later." I replied. I quickly finished my sandwich and got up and threw away my trash and headed to English. I walked into the classroom and dropped my backpack down next to my desk and sat down and crossed my black booted legs. I could feel guys staring at me as I took out my phone and sent a text to Ginny. ~Hey.~ I typed then sent it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:17 pm

(yay! you're on!)

I feel a buzz in my backpack, and quickly unzip the zipper. I shuffle through the loose items in the pocket till I find my phone. I turn my phone on silent and read a text from Ginny that says hi. I got excited that she texted me. And that she texted before I even texted her first! 'hey! what's up?' I responded. I looked up, and the looked down at my phone every couple of seconds to see if she responded.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:28 pm

(Yep! Smile )

Cassandra

I looked up from reading my book when I felt my phone vibrate on my leg. I looked at it and saw Ginny had responded. ~Nothing much. I'm bored out of my mind since we're not doing anything in English so I'm reading my book. There's a sub.~ I typed back and sent it. Then I placed my phone back on my leg and turned my attention back to my book.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 pm

I see my screen light up and reply, "Oh, that is boring. Yeah I'm just in History class. We're not doing much either. We never do in History class". I hit send. If it was any other person I would tell them that I have to go. But this is Cassandra.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Cassandra

I felt my phone vibrate and saw Ginny had replied. ~Sounds boring. I would skip but I don't think the sub would let me go without a good reason.~ I typed back and sent the text.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:11 pm

I looked down to see my phone lit up again. 'yeah. subbed classes are classes wasted. Although, i would say they're better than real classes." I reply. My mind cannot focus on the class. My mind is too preoccupied with Cassie. Everything that Mr. Weaver is saying is just clouded out. I can't pay attention.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Cassandra

I looked at my phone as it vibrated again. ~Yeah. But I agree, they are the best classes.~ I typed and sent back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:04 pm

'they give you a break. I like that.' I respond. I dont expect her to text me back because most people don't unless I give them a lot to work with. Such as a question. I keep my phone out for about a minute just in case.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Cassandra

I looked down at my phone since it had vibrated again. ~Yeah. Hey, do you want to hang out after school?~ I typed and sent back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:35 pm

my phone lip up, and I opened the text. My heart skipped a beat when I read her text. My mind began racing and my chest tightened. I began to think about what we might do there, and if it would lead up to what happened last time. I really really wanted to do it again, but with the sense of liberation, and how good it felt physically and mentally for me, guilt also clung onto the good feelings. It was only Monday, and I don't know if I could take the mental stress that came with the continuation of the rest of the week after doing this again with Cassie. But I was jumping to conclusions. What am I talking about!? No one said we had to or were going to do anything.

'sure!' I respond a tad bit reluctantly, but I did want to go again.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Cassandra

I looked down my at my phone when it vibrated again and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Ginny's reply. ~Great! Want to meet at my house?~ I typed and sent back with more than a little happiness.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:43 pm

I thought a little bit at her question.

'sure. I'll meet you after school in front'

I hit send.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Cassandra

I looked down at my phone when it vibrated and read the reply. ~Awesome! There's somewhere I want to take you that I think you'll like.~ I typed and sent back, a smile forming on my lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

My heart once again skipped a beat reading her text. I once again thought of my lips pressed against hers. I let out a loud sigh. Why was this so hard? Why couldn't this just be easy? I wasn't sure how to reply to her text, so I turned off my phone, ideas racing through my head about where she might be taking me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Cassandra

When Ginny didn't reply I put my phone in my pocket and went back to reading my book.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:08 pm

The classes raced past, my thoughts consuming every minute. Before I know it, the day is over. I walk out to the front of the school, and sit on a bench, crossing my long slim legs and looking around at the people climbing into cars, gathering in groups, etc.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Cassandra

I make my way out to the front and see Ginny sitting on a bench. I walk over to her and smile before I say, "Hello. You ready to go?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next