Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) Empty In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Ginny: https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3529093205/882f9411e7e1e5690b86504f9d020de5.jpeg

I casually ambled along the length of the beach, walking where the waves trickled up over my toes. I was wearing a simple white bikini, and had my towel loosely draped over my shoulders.

I have been a bit self concious about my being lesbian. I started getting worried at the age of 13 when I found girls attractive, and only a few guys somewhat cute. I finally knew at 17 and have been self concious about it ever since. It is a secret and my family doesnt know. not even my best friend. I try to avoid the topic and it is very uncomfortable for me talking about it.

I walk along the beach, enjoying the feeling of the warm sun drying my slightly damp skin. My blond hair blowing in the slight breeze.

(i want to get into the hardships gays have to face too. not just the sex. i mean we can have that too but i want this rp to kind of have meaning)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 pm

(Okay.)

Cassandra

I walked along the beach, my long black hair swept back along my back. My two piece, black swimsuit fit me perfectly, showing off my tanned skin. I paused for a moment and stared out over the ocean. My life had become challenging and difficult once I had realized I liked girls instead of boys. That was around age 14, right when I had hit my Freshman year of High School.

I began walking again, deciding not to dwell on it. I was who I was now, comfortable in my own skin. I slowed down as I thought I saw movement up ahead. As I got closer I realized it was a girl. A very HOT girl. I sped up to catch up with her, curious as to who she was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by horsegodess Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:36 pm

(hey can you see the link for her picture?)

Ginny

I was surprised when I heard footsteps running up behind me. I assumed it was someone taking a jog on the beach. I walked to the right, to get out of the runner's way, my bare ankles now submerged in water. I wrapped the towel around my shoulders as a cool ocean breeze passed. Some dry wisps of hair were picked up by the breeze and danced around my face. I took ahold of the towel around my body with both hands, making it fall below my breasts, and unsuccessfully tucked the loose stands of hair behind my ear.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Cassandra

I caught up to the girl, noticing she had wrapped her towel around her body. I flipped my hair out of my face and smiled at her, admiring her blonde hair. "Hi. I'm Cassandra but you can call me Cassie. Mostly everyone does." I greeted the other girl, holding out my hand for her to shake. I wasn't a shy person. If I didn't know someone I would normally go right up to them and introduce myself. Most people were taken aback and shocked by it but they soon warmed up to me. I kept a warm smile on my face in case the girl was shy to show I meant her no harm.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Being a friendly person in general, i took her hand and shook, with my moderately firm grip as always. I took my towel and wrapped it around me, because it was falling. "hello" I responded. She was really pretty, hot even, and as soon as I looked up to see her face, my heart began to beat really fast. I tried not to show it though. I quickly glanced at her body. I was mostly attracted to faces, but her body just made her more attractive. I quickly looked away, trying not to make her suspicious of anything. I turned my head forwards and continued walking along the sand, the cool water flowing over my feet. I didn't say anything, because I assumed the girl was just going to leave. She kept by my side though, and I couldn't think of anything to say. Mostly because with girls that I find attractive, I get really nervous around them.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Cassandra

I could tell she was a little nervous, as was I. I walked beside her, letting my hair flow out behind me with the cool wind that was blowing off the ocean. "So, what's your name?" I asked, smiling at her as I continued to walk. She seemed like a nice girl but she was definitely shy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:56 pm

"I'm Ginny". I respond. after a moment of silence I ask, "so where are you from?". I look down at the water. Generally I was a really outgoing person, but when it came to this whole lesbian stuff, I just felt so awkward. I guess society made it that way. Even though I was so shy about it, I really wanted a girlfriend. Well, not a girlfriend in particular I guess, because I was ashamed. I just was lonely. I know it was weird, but I often pictured what it would be like to kiss a girl. I just wanted someone to hold and someone to hold me. Someone to kiss, their warm lips touching mine. It was just al so complicated. Why couldn't I be normal and just be attractive to guys?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Cassandra

"I'm from here. I've lived here my whole life." I replied, continuing to smile. This girl was really hot but I wish she wasn't so shy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Ginny tried to make conversation with the girl. "that's fun. I am a beach person too. I was born in California as well." she paused. "I love the weather. I get to wear shorts almost all year." She said looking at the girl. she realized she didn't ask her name. "oh, what's your name?" She asked as she looked up at the girl. Man was she nervous. Ginny thought that the girl was so pretty. Her heart fluttered.

'Why did she come up to me?' Ginny kept asking herself in her mind.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Cassandra

"I'm Cassandra but most people just call me Cassie." I replied, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:21 pm

"Oh Cassie! I like that name!" I said. This could be a a complete mistake, but Ginny decided to loosen up. "You know, my first dog's name was Cassie" She said quietly with a smile, showing her white teeth, leaning towards Cassie. She straightened up and smiled bigger, looking back at Cassie, to see if she was disgusted by her comment or smiling too. Ginny could see that the end of the beach was soon.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Cassandra

"Really? How cool!" I exclaimed. I smiled broader this time. When she leaned towards me my heart began to pound and I felt my eyes droop involuntarily. I quickly opened them but I could not slow my pounding heart.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:38 pm

I was glad that Cassie hadn't taken that comment the wrong way. I continued to walk with her until we reached rock pilings marking the end of the beach. "let's turn around" I say as we get closer. After turning around and beginning to walk down the length of the beach again, and a few seconds of silence, I ask,"do you have any pets?" still sort of on the subject of her name. I really liked this girl. I looked up at her lips, and imagined what it would be like to kiss them. I quickly looked back down at the sand. Although my heart was still pounding, it had slowed and I felt more natural around her. More myself.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Cassandra

"Yep. Three trouble making, mischievous cats and one lazy dog." I replied, smiling to show I only meant the comments lovingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:50 pm

"haha. yeah. Animals can be so funny" I respond. "I do not have any pets currently but I really want to adopt a dog once I have enough money. I cared so much about animals and I loved them so much. I really wanted to rescue one. Thinking these thoughts, a silence fell over the two and I began to think of something to talk about but nothing came to mind. Instead of saying something, I walked silently, the sounds of the ocean filling the silence.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Cassandra

"Actually my dog is going to have pups soon. She's a Blue Heeler. I wouldn't mind giving you one." I replied, smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:13 pm

"wow that's so nice!" I exclaim turning to face her as I continue to walk. Although a tiny bit of me was dismayed that she hadn't spayed her dog, I was excited. "I might take you up on that offer. Blue heelers are so pretty! Ive never had one before. What are their temperaments like?" I also secretly had always wanted to raise puppies from birth. They were just so cute! If Cassie would let me, I would certainly be over at her house often to see the puppies grow. My towel was becoming somewhat of a burden, so I bunched it up the long ways and draped it over my shoulders like a scarf. I felt almost completely natural around Cassie now.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Cassandra

"No problem. I've actually breed and raised Blue Heelers for awhile. The puppies will be purebred. Blue Heelers are social. Although they can be a little wary around people they don't know. If you want you can come over and see the puppies once they're born." I replied, still smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:39 pm

"I would love to!" I respond enthusiastically. "do you have a phone or piece of paper with you? Once we get back up to the main part of the beach I can give you my number" I suggest. We reach the main part of the beach and I walk up with her to the dry sandy part of the beach. I was glad that this random girl came up to me as I was walking. I still had no idea why she did, but I was glad that she did. My blonde hair was being blown lightly in the breeze as I waited for Cassie to dig through her bag. Being a tad bit tired from the walking on the beach (walking on sand really works your muscles), I bent over and put my hands just above my knees.

/9sorry if that was a bit of a power play. I can edit it if you want)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Cassandra

I dug through my bag and finally found my phone. I stood up and handed her my phone. "Here. You can put your number in my phone and I'll contact you after they're born." I told her.

(It's fine.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:02 pm

(sorry i was starting another topic)

"sure" Ginny said as she entered her phone number into the contact list. She handed Cassie back her phone and said, "I guess I'll talk to you later then." I started to walk towards the road. "I'm glad I got to meet you" I said to her. Then I turned around and began to walk home.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Cassandra

"Smae here!" I called back. Then I grabbed my bag and headed for home.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:49 am

Ginny arrived home and got in the shower, letting the salt wash off her smooth skin. The whole time she thought about Cassie. She kept deeply sighing, coming back to terms with herself and how insecure she was about like girls. She got out of the shower and walked over to the couch, throwing herself on it. She laid there, staring into space and thinking.

(sorry I didnt give you much to work with there but I'm not sure how to progress the plot)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:58 am

Cassandra

When I got home I ditched my bathing suit and changed into a body hugging, short, low cut, black dress ans some knee high, high-heeled, black boots. Then I went into my bathroom and put on some black lipstick, black eyeliner, red blush, black massacres, and black eyeshadow. When I was done I looked at my reflection and smiled in satisfaction. Then I took out the brown contacts I had been wearing and allowed my metallic purple eyes to show. I walked out of the bathroom, grabbed my black bag and slung it across my shoulder then walked out of my house and heads to the Coffin Club.

(Do you mind if she is a vampire? And I'm going to start a vampire RPG soon. Would you like to join?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:08 am

(er, I hate to say it but I sort of do mind. send me a link of the topic when you make it)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next