Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a Killer [M-Open]

Go down

I'm a Killer [M-Open] Empty I'm a Killer [M-Open]

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:03 pm

This is Him:
his items:
I'm a Killer [M-Open] _ml_p210(Black mask is under the other one.)
I'm a Killer [M-Open] Untitl11I'm a Killer [M-Open] Flag7_10(But it has scars all over it and its on his left forearm.)

Lets cut to the chase, I'm not human but I'm not, not human. I am a government project, immortal to say it right. I was brought when dying to a lab and scientists and doctors worked on me for weeks then finally I was 'done'. I have the strength like to other, I faster than anyone in the world. But I am not a robot. I became the presidents most lethal weapon until one day. He decided I was a threat and tried to have me destroyed, then I sought out to kill him. Since then I've been killing off government officials one by one, wearing a mask and killing with one knife. Until one night. I was hunting one official that had been hiding in one particular city when I got extremely tired. So instead of continuing my hunt tonight I would rest. I lightly walked up to a house and picked the lock silently. I stepped in, wearing all black, so I was invisible. I wouldn't hurt whoever lived here unless they tried to hurt me first. Then I heard footsteps when I got to the living room and turned around, my mask the only thing showing. Then I said, making my voice smooth and charming "Miss, I'm so sorry for intruding. But I need a place to sleep for the night, can I sleep in your garage or something?"
{{I would like the woman to be something like a stripper or something, but she has to be a flirt and love sex.)

Back to top Go down

I'm a Killer [M-Open] Empty Re: I'm a Killer [M-Open]

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:24 am

(She goes by her stripper name, so you know! A brief bio )

Darcy stood before her kitchen sink holding a cup of steaming hot coffee. Tonight was her night off and even though it was after midnight, the night was still young in her mind. She set the cup down on the counter and reached over to open a cabinet. Being short, she had to stretch to reach the clear glass on the top shelf. The action pulled up her short pink robe, exposing her plump bottom and lace panties. Even on her nights off, she enjoyed dressing up for the hell of it. It was a positive to being a stripper, you always had pretty lingerie to wear around the house. "Got it." she breathed as she grabbed the small bottle of gin and set it down next to the coffee. She unscrewed the cap, pausing to seductively lick it, and then tipped it over the cup. She smiled as the two liquids combined, forming the perfect late night drink. Leaving the gin on the counter, she grabbed her cup and headed for the living room, taking two hearty gulps.

Darcy was always alone and sometimes she hated it. She enjoyed the company of the other strippers at her work and the lustful stares of her clients made her feel wanted, but here at home, she never felt so closed off from the world. She just wanted someone to be there and tell her that her light brown hair was looking nice that morning or maybe that her pale skin was flawless. But deep down, she really wanted someone around so she could fuck them 24/7. Darcy wasn't the dominant type, she preferred a man who wanted to force his girl into submission. She enjoyed a good struggle, some naughty foreplay, and then hot kinky sex, but it was something she rarely came across. Maybe if she didn't live by her one rule so much, she might get laid more. Don't sleep with the customers. Rang in her head as she crossed the threshold into her dark living room.

The sounds of clicking could be heard and then her front door opened. She stood perfectly still in the shadows, clutching her cup tightly in her thin hands, until the intruder made its way into the same room. She stifled a gasp as her hazel eyes landed on a mask of the Scream. For some reason, lets blame her drunken stupor, she slowly crossed the room, approaching the masked figure. When he spotted her and spoke, she stopped and faced him, crossing one leg over the other and "accidentally" letting one flap of her robe fall open to show off her lace bra. A faint smile tugged at her lips as she took a sip of her gin. "Oh..sure. But don't stay in the garage. I have a spare room up stairs." she told him slowly, eyeing the mask. If he was a killer like the legendary horror film, maybe he would show her a good time before he ended her sad life. "Follow me." she said as she moved passed him and over to the stairs, slowly climbing them to her second floor.
I'm a Killer [M-Open] Article-2183082-012F497C00000514-343_634x948
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:26 am

I narrowed my bright blue eyes under the mask and let my eyes slip down her body. I also nodded just a tad before I slipped my top mask off to show my eyes and face, but the other mask was there. My blonde hair was still perfectly combed, but I ran my fingers through it to spread it out. Then I slipped the knife into the mask and followed her, not allowing my eyes to wander any lower thank the middle of her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 pm

As Darcy walked up the stairs, she cast a glance over her shoulder and noticed that he had removed his mask. Though it was dark, she could see that another, smaller mask covered the upper half of his face. She turned back around and resumed climbing the stairs until she reached the top. With one hand on the railing, she moved to the side and let him pass her by and cocked her head so she could get a better look at his face. Her hall lights were dimmed to the lowest setting without them being off and they allowed just enough light for her to see that he had a pair of daring blue eyes. She smirked some at this. "Over here." she told him, leading the way down the hall to a door on the right side. She turned the knob and opened the door, letting it swing open before she entered the room, her hand roaming the wall until she found the switch. Warm light flooded the room, revealing a large four poster bed, a dresser, one window, and a desk. Stepping out of the way, Darcy leaned against the bed post and sipper her coffee, watching him with hazel eyes.

From what she could see of his face, she liked. His lower lip was fuller than his top one and they were smooth. His had a little stubble on his face which she liked and the fact that he was blond only scored him brownie points. Her eyes traced over his defined cheek bones and slender nose. She took a rather large gulp of her drink and resumed looking over the rest of his cloaked body, wondering just what his naked skin looked like. Her cheeks flared pink from embarrassment and the faintest hint of being drunk. "I apologize if its not up to par with you." Darcy said, moving her hand around the room.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:17 pm

I kept up a steady pace up her stairs, meeting her eyes with steady eyes as she looked back. As I passed her I stopped at the top of the stairs and waited for her to lead me again. As we walked into the room I studied the room before nodding my head and looking out the window. Nothing was out there except for a stray dog so I looked back and sat on the bed and chuckled "Not up to par? It's much better than a garage at least." My voice still had that charming and sexy ting to it as I joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:21 am

Darcy looked over at him as he sat down on the bed. He looked out of the window, but she continued to stare at him intently, her eyes once again going lucid with curiosity. Who was this man? Why did he pick her house to enter? Was he a killer? Her clouded mind raced with questions that she ached to ask, but she figured now wasn't the time. She took another drink, a smaller one, this time and listened to him as he joked. She noted the tone of his voice and she resisted the urge to smirk. "True, a garage wouldn't be all that comfortable or warm." she responded, glancing out the window then and thinking about how fall was already upon them. Her drink was still warm, but slowly cooling from her moving around. She shifted her weight and learned forward, bending slightly to scratch gently at a spot on her leg above her knee, the flap of her robe falling open again. It revealed her plump breasts covered in lace. She stood back up and moved back across the room towards the door. She leaned against the door jam to support herself. Her head was starting to swim for the amount of gin she had poured into her drink. "Shall I leave you be?"she said with a slight slur.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:23 pm

I smiled a very, VERY charming smile as she responded. I was trying  to lead to on but I was starting to think she was trying to do the same thing. Then I felt my cloak getting too hot and I turned to the window and slipped it off. All that was on now was a tight fitting t-shirt, showing my tight abs and broad shoulders and my pants. When I turned around a saw her bend over I grinned, stood in front of her and said "You know, you can drive a man mad doing that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:20 am

Darcy finished off the last of her drink as she watched him take off his cloak. She raised an eyebrow when he turned away from her to do it, but she just shrugged her shoulders and leaned her head back against the frame. When he faced her again, she could see that he was wearing a white T-shirt that was fairly tight and a pair of jeans. It was obvious that he was proud of his well toned body, she could see his abs through the tight fabric. She resisted the urge to to bite her lip. She shifted her weight and cocked out a hip, bringing one freshly shaved leg slightly forward. He spoke and she shivered. "Doing what?" she questioned, looking at him with wide hazel eyes. She guessed he hadn't heard her question or simply chose to ignore it. She mentally shrugged her shoulders and focused on his question, trying to make her fuzzy mind work properly. Why did she always seem to end up in the craziest positions? She just had to have a drink tonight, a night when a completed stranger who could possibly kill her breaks into her house, let alone a good looking one. For all she knew, he could have sex with her and then kill her. She gave that a thought for a moment and decided she didn't care. She would die happy.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down