Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp) Empty Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp)

Post by Daydreamer Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm

-Name-
**Angelica**

-Gender-
**Female**

-Age-
**21 Years Old**

-Family-
**Both Parent's dead. Lives with her father's brother**

-Appearance-
**Nationality, from the Dominican Republic. She has long black hair that cascades down her back, and her eyes are a deep shade of brown. Big eyes with big lashes. She is skinny and tall, but very lithe. She might not have a strong build, but she is very agile and quick and that comes to her as a great advantage.**

-Personality-
**She doesn't trust anyone, and she can't be trusted herself. She will use people, to get what she wants and where she wants. She will kill anyone that gets in her way, she holds no mercy. She doesn't target the innocent but rather victims like she once was. She is tough, and macho and won't let people see the side of her, where she is insecure, distrusting, and the side where she isn't sure of herself. Ruthless, headstrong and she won't stop at nothing even if her life is at stake. Nothing faze's her, and if something frightens her she will never show it. **

-Fears-
**Being loved, being trusted and commitment**
-Likes-
** The feeling of killing**
-Weakness-
**Once someone gives her their love, she runs. She never stays in one place often anyways, her physical weakness could be her strength although she makes up for it**

-History-
**When she was a child, a 10 year old girl. She watched her parent's get shot in front of her eyes. A deal gone bad, and she was on the run. All her father left her was a necklace of the flower she was named after, a passport, loads of money, and a address that she found. She had been trained by her father from a young age, self-defense and how to run, she first lived in Dominican Republic where they shot her parents. Then on her own, she got herself to the police station, showed them her passport and was on her way to America. From there she lost the social services worker at the airport, and got herself to Chicago. At 10, she lost her childhood, her-self, and everything that meant something for her. All she knew now were a set of skills, and what happened, brought her into the mind set, "I am a killer".

Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp) Zoe-saldana1
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp) Empty Re: Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 pm

anyone?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp) Empty Re: Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 pm

OMG! Lol this is funny, I was gonna make a bio just like this... Got the idea from Colombina(: But you took it, lol... Haha, I'll RP with you.. Just ttell me what ya what, a male or female? A killer as well? Etc...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:40 pm

OMG That's where I got this idea from !! Very Happy lolz that movie was so goooood. It doesn't really matter, but first you wanna maybe think of a plot, I was thinking she could be sent to either kill them. ooor as she kills someone they could help her escape or something, ooor another killer that was sent to kill her too. 3 different idea's Wink
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Another killer than was sent to kill her too(: Hehehaha, ummm I would like to RP as a female. I do well RPing with girls anyways(: Ill make her bio in a sec, first I have to go get my brother, he ran otu the door!! Ugh!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 pm

aha okay, somewhere in there we can both incorporate some guys, later on.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Unless you got one now?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

hm?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:07 pm

I can be a male?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:09 pm

I responded, and its just going to be a two person plot, or else it'll get confusing.

Also could you respond to Arianna...
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Hmmm, huh?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:15 pm

What? XD
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh ><

I don't know exactly what to say anymore. What should we do?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Lol wow, xD.... Umm hold up brb
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 pm

now im confused. Silver did you see my post above?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Name: Theresa Nikki

Personality: Fairly straight-faced, she can look you in the eye and lie. She has a few body responce patterns, which making her deadly. She upholds a steady gaze, also with her kill-shots. She pratical, tenacious and self-sufficient. She is a quick thinker. Suspicious. Dictorial. Manipulative. She cannot easily admit mistakes, which she has never made any so no need to admit it. She is completely in control of her actions, takes orders from no one. Fequent smiles she gives off sometimes, but she still rarely smiles. She has never laughed a day in her life after her parents death. Fun-loving, enthusiastic, outgoing. Inspiring and optimistic. She is very reliable, you can trust her with your life. When she swears to keep her promise she will take it to the grave before she tells any one your secret. Boastful. Prone to success.

History: Something like Angelica's...

Cold Stone Killer, The Flower Angelica (Open For Rp) Awful%20Truths%20about%20Beautiful%20Women%20_4089858_XS
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Yesh. I was replying to u with Arianna...
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Is Theresa alright?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 am

Yup! So wait, what is the plot that we are going to do?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 am

Hmmm, lemme think.... Um, how bout they both were sent to kill eachother, but then after a long and hard battle of fighting Theresa and Angelica become friends. They team up to kill Chevez and his gang..

How bout that. Its the best I could think of...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 am

mkay Smile are we gonna stick some romance in their along the way?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 am

Yup yup!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 am

mkay who's starting?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:03 am

Could you start it please?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:05 am

ok...how should I though?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum