Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:23 pm

(He's not meaning to, that's just how he is... He's a bit of a perv, if you want to know how I came up with him, just  ask... It's a long story Razz)
Darrin
Darrin smiled, but growled a little a her. He followed her into the forest, only having to walk, to keep up with her. He looked over at his shadow, He really was big. "And a badass to..." he mumbled to himself.

Back to top Go down

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Post by horsegodess Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:37 pm

(go for it.)

After reaching somewhat of a break in the trees, Rhea sat down and looked at Darrin. "Now what? ive never really been with another shifter before, and well, I've always done things alone."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:26 pm

(Lol, he's made after my best friend in real life! I absolutely adore him(My friend...). Though he's such a badass, and a perv. I thought I might as well make a character about him... (Shortened version)
Darrin
I followed her, a smile on my face. When she stopped, I arched my body down ward in a stretch, my mouth opened wide in a yawn. "Well..." I said straightening back up, "We could go hunt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:20 pm

(yay! my school temporarily unblocked this website!)

"eh, i'm not really hungry" "I respond. it's the truth. "why don't was just walk around and explore?" I say as I daintily step on a log covered in moss, and balance myself while walking over it.

After an hour or so, I decided it was time to go home. "Darren, I'm getting a bit tired, I think I'm gonna head home. why don't we go back to where my clothes and backpack are."

(I do that sometimes. Make characters as my friends and such)

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 pm

(Your school locked it?)
Darrin
I looked at her, a bit surprised. "Okay, yeah let's go explore..." I followed her all over, sniffing interseting scents, and keeping a constant watch on the sky. It was grey like it could snow, and cold like it to. Though, it was to early for snow... I didn't know what I should believe, my instincts, or my brain. I was in the middle of sniffing the base of a tree, when I heard Rhea's voice. "Yeah, I suppose I should get you back..." I slowly turned, and began trotting back through the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm

(yeah, I couldnt get on it before, and I might dissapear suddently because it may reblock)

"or I could stay a little longer. I am having fun with you. it's the weekend. It's not like I'm missing school or anything" I say. I turn towards him and sit down.

(how abut they fall in love tonight? and then he asks her to be his gf)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:03 pm

(Thats fine, with both things:)

Darrin
 I stopped short, gazing at her. "Okay, so now what you wanna do? We could shift back, and go drive around, or see a movie?" I said cooly. My eyes glinted happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm

I never thought about hanging out with him in human form, I was just enjoying the time we were sharing together because we are both shifters. I did enjoy his company though, and I have been somewhat lonely lately.

"sure. I would like that" I reply. "Come on" I say as I start back to the tree where I left my backpack with my clothes in it.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Darrin
I smiled, and followed her. I wasn't used to girl friends. I really wasn't sure how to act around them, I had had a couple of girfriends, but it wasn't serious. Just a drive-in movie one night, and they were gone the next morning. I kinda hoped we could actually be friends, since we were both shifters.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:18 pm

I reach the tree where I threw my backpack. "can you turn around please?" I ask him with a smile on my face. I need to shift to climb up the tree to get my backpack. I shift and start climbing up the tree. "and no peeking" I say with a giggle. I kind of hope he peeks. I am in a playful mood. I grab my backpack and jump down. 'ouch' I say to myself. Without a bra on that jump sorta hurt my boobs. Then I quickly pull up my underwear an hook my bra on my back. Then I pull my white tang top over my head and pull up my low cut shorts, zippering the fly and buttoning it. I quietly creep up behind him and whisper in his ear "you can look now". I have a wide smile on my face.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:20 pm

(I'reply when I get back, gtg)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:30 pm

(okay. where are you going? and for how long?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:46 pm

(I went shopping, sorry...)
Darrin
I looked away from her, and slowly trot over for my clothes. I shift, and pull on my boxers and my jeans. That's all I put on though, then I went back over, accidentally catching a glimpse of her jumping from the tree, and stand with my back turned to her. I laced my fingers behind my head, my powerful shoulders flexing back. I think about what I saw as she gets dressed. I smile as something tickles my ear, and I turn around, grabbing her by the waist, and heaving her up so she looked into my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm

(at this time of the night?)

excitement danced in my eyes as he lifted me up. The smile on my lips never faded. My white teeth were showing. I was so happy. It had been so long since I had gone on a date with someone. And the first time I had gone on a date with a shifter. I looked into his eyes, very happy.

(sorry it's so bad)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 pm

(It's not late where I'm at...)
Darrin
I smiled, happy I had made the right choice in picking her up. I kept holding her, she was so light, it didn't matter. She wasn't like any of the girls I had dated, she wasn't slutty, or any drug addict. I thought I might actually be able to hold her.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:44 pm

(haha oops. what time is it where you live?)

"well, what are we waiting for? where's your car?" I say. I wait for him to put me down so we can go to the car.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 pm

(It's only around 6:30...)
Darrin
I slowly put her down, and walked over to my shirt. I picked it up, and shook it out. I didn't put it on though. I again looked up at the sky, but it seemed to be getting no sunnier. "This way..." I motioned with my head toward my car. My car was my baby, a snow white 2012 Camero, with black pin stripes.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:55 pm

I loved the feeling of his bare chest under my hands. He was build pretty well. Although he was not buff, he was fit, and that's how I liked it. I got off of him and started walking with him to his car. I wasn't really into cars so his was not particularly more special than the others. I climbed in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt. I started up a conversation with him.

"for how long have you known that you were a shifter? I mean, did you know when you were little? When did you find out?" I asked, looking out the front windshield.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:56 pm

I loved the feeling of his bare chest under my hands. He was build pretty well. Although he was not buff, he was fit, and that's how I liked it. I got off of him and started walking with him to his car. I wasn't really into cars so his was not particularly more special than the others. I climbed in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt. I started up a conversation with him.

"for how long have you known that you were a shifter? I mean, did you know when you were little? When did you find out?" I asked, looking out the front windshield.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Darrin
I walked back, slapping my shirt over my shoulder. I threw it into the the open window of the back set, and then climbed into the front. I didn't bother with my seat belt, and quickly lit a cigarette. I held it in my mouth, and started the car, hearing the 6 cylinder roar to life. I smiled, and looked over at her, my shaggy black hair covering my grey blue eyes. "I was born this way, and found out when I accidentally got to pumped up after a fight, and shifted. What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm

I crinkled my nose when he lit a cigarette. I told him quickly how I discovered while running one day. "hey listen, I hate to say this but, could you maybe hold off on the cigarettes tonight? It just gives me a headache. I'm sorry and I know you don't want to hear it, but I just don't like being around lit cigarettes. I'm sorry." I said. I really hate to be a party pooper and a seems like goody two shoes. I just didn't want to be unhappy and have to deal with the cigarette the whole night. It might prevent me from enjoying my night. I don't want that to happen.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Darrin
I looked over at her, my eyebrows raised questioningly. I nodded, I would give her that grace, but it didn't mean I was happy about it. Cigarettes helped me calm down, and kept my small anger issue, under control. I gave the half done cigarette one last drag, and then threw it out the window. This was gonna take some gettin' used too. "So where you wanna go? The drive in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:18 pm

I saw him throw the cigarette out the window and my jaw slightly dropped. "really? out the window? come on Darren." This was gonna be a nice night. So far, Darren has done little to impress me other than his body and his shapeshifting skills. I hated to be a nag, but I couldn't stand it when people littered. "yeah sure. A drive in would be fun."
(sorry that she's being like this right now. It's just her character. normally she's not a nagger.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 pm

I saw him throw the cigarette out the window and my jaw slightly dropped. "really? out the window? come on Darren." This was gonna be a nice night. So far, Darren has done little to impress me other than his body and his shapeshifting skills. I hated to be a nag, but I couldn't stand it when people littered. "yeah sure. A drive in would be fun."
(sorry that she's being like this right now. It's just her character. normally she's not a nagger.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:23 pm

(Lol, I think it's funny! xD)
Darrin
I lifted my head to look at her, a small smile breaking out on my face. "Sorry Princess, didn't realize you were with that Global Warming Group. I'll try to control myself." He chuckled at this. She was so very different than the usual people he hung out with. "The drive In it is!" He said, stomping down on the gas. The Camero zoomed forward with a roar. He was going around 90, way over the Speed Limit. He looked over at Rhea, seeing if she would say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next